ALLAH LOATHES CHILDREN. JESUS LOVES CHILDREN!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 pm » by Songhai

To Pindzpoint :

Verb 1. pindzpoint - locate exactly; "can't you see the UFO beheind the dragonfly?"; "The chemists could not nail the identity of the EBE" - Turning something unsure into a straight-up fact "This was a Ufo, if you can't see it's because of the amount of bullshitoride the NWO did put in your mum's breasts when you were a toddler"
nail
locate, turn up - discover the location of aliens; determine the place of the greatest plot ever denied; find by guessing or examining fake pics "can't you see the moon landing was in fact the nevada landing ?"

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:06 pm » by Pindz

i was expecting some response, but not too many :lol: :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 pm » by Lilbuddhaman

The bottom line is that ALL religions were CREATED by MAN, therefore are pure speculation on the nature of Life, the Universe and Everything ( 42! ). Personally i don't believe that Jesus Christ ( as christian's perceive him ) even existed. His story is just a collaboration of other Sun God's stories from previous incarnations. This IS the truth and can be proven, unlike Jesus's existence as the Sun of God (please watch Zeitgeist for a play by play). No religion out there can claim it is the "ultimate truth", as all religions have only been used to control the masses. Since my gf jumped down on my throat on that one saying not all religions do that, i will reiterate. ALL religions have a certain path that you MUST follow or suffer some kind of consequense. ALL religions were fabricated by mankind, therefore they were created to ensure the populace acted a certain way (usually to the benefit of the clergy, whatever it may be). I don't disclaim that there is no God period, as there very well may be. However if there is a God, then they have proven without a doubt that we are very beneath their notice, or are going about getting their notice in a very WRONG way. We're on our own here and have to accept the repecussions of our own actions. This has always been true and has nothing to do with an all powerful being up in the sky watching us, nor any so- called prophet, nor any deranged person that thinks you need to wear special underwear to be closer to said god.

nuff said, but keep in mind it's just my opinion.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 pm » by Cornbread714

You're a legend, Pindz.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm » by Lowsix

What glorified, purple typing purveyors of idiocy never seem to realize when they are screaming that uneducated nonsense about Jesus NOT existing is that ..um..he did exist.

And he is mentioned in contemporary writings, (mostly historical and one legal document) is that he was mentioned by LIVING contemporaries and that other cultures were aware of his life and current impact, even BEFORE his death.

He is mentioned in Jewish Orthodox Texts, Mentioned by Roman historical Docs (Pliny the elder, as a legal mind, inquires what to do about the Judgement passed down on the rebel Jesus, by Pilate), mentioned by the Persians, AS WELL AS...greek historians.

All that addreses, ill admit, is whether he lived or not.
It is settled, and has been settled..he lived.

Dont scream at us for being uninformed, when you are in fact, uninformed.

And NOBODY disputes that the common bible we have today was arranged at the Council of Nicea in 324...a collection of contemporary literature was decided upon, mostly for the fact of internal consistency.

Hell, if the bible had remained in its VERY diverse form, you people would give it even LESS credibility than you do today. The internal inconsistencies would have been even more glaring, when comparing Essenic writings, and the gnostic texts, the apocryphon and the four Books of the new testament.....I can imagine some of you would have been jumping in joy to get to rippin the inconsitencies of the "Real Bible" had one ever been published.

Unification of theme and message (which is what allowed Christianity to survive this long) was the main purpose of Nicea, although yes, im sure it did allow for some exertion of political control..it was mostly to keep a literature that could remain MOSTLY self, internally consistent... (overall..instead of VERY radically differning themes between Catholicism, and Gnostic writing)

ps. dont use Zeitgeist as your "Proof" that Jesus was a sun god. That series has been debunked to shit on a majority of the claims made by the single source for the Zeitgeist series (Acharya S -pseudonym) Do yourself a favor, and watch the OTHEr series, Zeitgeist Debunked..and it will prevent you, Like Acharya S from making some glaringly public inaccurate statements, both about the sun god business and a variety of other claims in Zeitgeist. They are manipulating you with false information, so dont hold them up as any sort of standard of expertise on Christ.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm » by Pindz

lilbuddhaman wrote:The bottom line is that ALL religions were CREATED by MAN.

I think thats not for sure if it was "man" who created all that ....

What if these bastards did it..

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 pm » by Opiwan

Pindz is THE MAN! Reminds me of a vicious Pug. I'm going to get one and name it after him.

Pindz

Pindz makes this site the Bomb!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:28 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Children love Jesus, too!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:43 pm » by Boondox681

ignorance.the christian belief is responsible for more murders than any other entity in the history of mankind.no,i don't believe in the teachings of the koran(or any other book for that matter)but i like to keep things in perspective.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:50 pm » by Spock

boondox681 wrote:ignorance.the christian belief is responsible for more murders than any other entity in the history of mankind.no,i don't believe in the teachings of the koran(or any other book for that matter)but i like to keep things in perspective.

Would you please show us your sources for this belief? I'm sorry, I just don't buy it at all. And it tends to be the mantra around here.

PreviousNext