ALLAH LOATHES CHILDREN. JESUS LOVES CHILDREN!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 pm » by Boondox681

i don't understand what you mean.the 'belief' is christianity.the 'source' is.....well,christianity.no mantra involved.just history.you don't take history as a good source?i do.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 pm » by Opiwan

It's a blanket statement man. I understand what Spock was asking. Where did you come to your conclusion that Christians killed more people in history for their cause. Which isn't even a Christian cause in the first place. Would you total the cause of the Civil War for a "Christian Cause", or the War in the gulf as a "Christian Cause", or was Vietnam a "Christian Cause" or are you talking the proxy war against Communism as a "Christian cause" or is this simply based on the crusades?

You're simply not right at all, what history or history teacher brought you to that conclusion?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm » by Boondox681

so you're telling me more people were killed in modern war(1850-present)than have died over this religion for the other 2000 years?who taught you your math skills.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 pm » by Opiwan

boondox681 wrote:so you're telling me more people were killed in modern war(1850-present)than have died over this religion for the other 2000 years?who taught you your math skills.

Dude, you have a belief with nothing to back it up. You're showing it now. Are you interested in truth or diatribe?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 10:56 pm » by Boondox681

first thing..you have no idea what i believe because i never told you and you never asked.and i'm the ignorant one?

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 pm » by Spock

Sir or Madame,

you posted a bold statement. And now you're defensive because I guess you assume your innitial statement was common knowledge, yet you are realizing it has no factual basis. Ask yourself if truth shows itself to you, blatantly, would you be able to accept it, or would you hold on to comfortable preconceived notions.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 11:07 pm » by Boondox681

you posted a bold statement. And now you're defensive because I guess you assume your innitial statement was common knowledge, yet you are realizing it has no factual basis. Ask yourself if truth shows itself to you, blatantly, would you be able to accept it, or would you hold on to comfortable preconceived notions.

spock,don't throw you pseudo-analytical bullshit at me.you can over-analyze these other goombas.i know big words too.i like to keep it simple...keep reading,the truth is there to be found.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 11:22 pm » by Boondox681

Estimates of the scope of the sacrifices

For the re-consecration of Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan in 1487, the Aztecs reported that they sacrificed about 80,400 prisoners over the course of 4 days. Estimates would average 14 sacrifices per minute during the four-day consecration. This is what we know they did... How much more we do not.

As a comparison, the Auschwitz concentration camp, working 24 hours a day with modern technology, approached but did not equal this pace: it executed about 19,200 a day at its peak.

It is unknown the amount of people that died at the hands Of Alexander the Greats army. He conquered all the known world at the time.. Score tallies were not kept..
The same will apply for the Roman conquests as well..

Tallies are a newer concept and practice.

World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. Over 60 million people were killed.

Now do the math..

here's the math.no one,and i mean no one knows if ANY of the ancient statistics are correct.it's all just a guess.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 pm » by Mep630

how is such a racist thread still on the forum? This crap should have been deleted as it breaks the rules of the forum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUzHnVeI10

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 11:51 pm » by Opiwan

mep630 wrote:how is such a racist thread still on the forum? This crap should have been deleted as it breaks the rules of the forum.

I don't see any racism at all Mep. This is about ideology.

PreviousNext