ALLAH LOATHES CHILDREN. JESUS LOVES CHILDREN!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 7:05 am » by Lilbuddhaman

Oh, i believe in God...just not jesus. I also don't believe in the christian version of God....mine's less vain, or jealous, and love's everyone unconditionally as we are all His/Her creations. We are here to spiritually evolve and learn. Universal Nature has a way of repeating itself in patterns that are clear for those who look. Mathematics are everywhere, and all our world is is wave patterns. My God is the one true source of everything and from whence everything begins and ends, and is not effected by petty emotions. To place such human limitations on our God is sacrilage, but something the bible does consistantly. That would be because it was written by men wanting control over other men and fear was the ticket. The fear of losing your eternal soul to hell. What trite crap! God would have to emcompass both good AND evil to be absolute, according to nature. Ying/yang is a good example of good and evil, but God would have to be the circle ecompassing both to be the source of all.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 7:12 am » by Lilbuddhaman

Besides, i am insulted to believe that a newborn baby is autmatically guilty of sin just by being born..pure rubbish. It's just an ongoing guilt trip they use to bring you in to the fold. Yes! Give the richest tax free organization in the world more money and power, as they need it to save your soul! The cross has nothing to do with salvation. It was used to horrendously kill criminals slowly. You have to keep in mind that christianity has moved away from worshipping God and moved to worshipping jesus. The two have nothing to do with each other and never will in my mind. If Moses were around at this day and age he'd be pissed all over again and breaking shit up, telling everyone to kill themselves.

oh wait....that's against the commandments :bang;

Previous