allergies why kids are sick.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 12:31 pm » by Caaron

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12714332 I am not endorsing kevin trudeau, but the things he says about are conventional food and how that food is causing are children to get ill have open my eyes to what I already felt in my gut. Sense I do try to by organic food for my family, I now only give my family organic food, and since my 4 year old daughter has ate mostly organic food and more vegetables (not willingly) her allergies have gone away. We need to stop giving are children these poison foods, if more of us bought organic food the price would go down and these huge food companies would fall in line and hopefully would stop poisoning us through the use of chemicals and these GMO products. Please please please take your kids of this poison food that is sold by these major corporations. I live in las vegas and we have a few health food stores like whole foods and trader Joe's. Though most major food chains now carry organic food products, they do not have nearly the variety of organic produce as a health food store. Personally there should not have to be food labeled organic. Isn't all food naturally organic? Unfortunately food labeled conventional or not labeled organic is a possible toxin that can make you sick.
"let food be your medicine and let medicine be your food."

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 pm » by Kilaspy

Advice I got from my Mum.
Eat Fresh Veg.,Meat. Fruit and Fish. Throw away air fresheners, antibacterial sprays etc. let your children get dirty while playing, it will only build up their immune system. Instead of using deodorants, wash yourself. (As a matter of fact my brother who has a Ph.D in chemistery will not use deodorants, I think that tells you something )

Writer

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 pm » by Another

Jury is out on organic actually. There may well be less pesticides in it, but recent research has actually shown that some non-organic food contains more vitamins and there is no difference in taste.
I for one refuse to pay the extra for organic. I think the key to health is a balanced diet, that's it.
What I really want to know though is this - does decomposition happen less slowly in people who died after a lifetime of eating non-organic food ?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 5:24 am » by Caaron

another wrote:Jury is out on organic actually. There may well be less pesticides in it, but recent research has actually shown that some non-organic food contains more vitamins and there is no difference in taste.
I for one refuse to pay the extra for organic. I think the key to health is a balanced diet, that's it.
What I really want to know though is this - does decomposition happen less slowly in people who died after a lifetime of eating non-organic food ?

Is the jury still deliberating on GMOs?
"let food be your medicine and let medicine be your food."