ALS is distraction from important world events

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 8:37 pm » by Otomon

As most of you know by now, there is trend sweeping throughout YouTube and social media cites, it is the so called "ALS Bucket Challenge", I wake up everyday and my whole news feed is filled with this garbage. It may seem harmless at first, but did you know the the company that is getting the funding has the same name as the terrorist group that is promising to bring destruction to the world?:

Go to this link to find out how donating to this "cause" is merely promoting big pharma, you should be ASHAMED to take part in this, not proud:

http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/sayer-ji-don ... hallenged/

Macleans also wrote a good article how you are basically feeding a bunch of rich pigs, and throwing your money down the drain:

http://www.macleans.ca/society/health/w ... d-for-you/

Funny how people are wasting water in this stupidity when:

If you know someone who participated in this madness, let them know, lets stop this insanity!

THE ENEMY IS AT THE GATES!

YOU ARE LIVING IN AN ENVIRONMENT CREATED WITHIN THE UNIVERSE, AND A UNIVERSE THAT LIKE EVERY PLANET AND EVERY SUN IS ROUND,

A UNIVERSE THAT EXPANDS EXPONENTIALLY IN EVERY DIRECTION WITH THE MANIFESTATION OF EVERY THOUGHT GENERATED IN THE UNIVERSE

THE UNIVERSE, LIKE PLANET EARTH HAS A SPIRIT THAT CREATES ALL THINGS IMAGINED BY BOTH SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL BEINGS

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, THE UNIVERSE IS A LIVING BEING, A SPIRIT, ONE THAT HAS CREATED COUNTLESS WORLDS AND COUNTLESS BEINGS.

EARTH HAS BEEN VISITED BY PHYSICAL CREATIONS FROM BEYOND THE EARTH AND EARTH HAS BEEN VISITED BY SPIRITS,

EARTH IS BEING VISITED IN ABUNDANCE BY BOTH RIGHT NOW IN PREPARATION FOR THE REVELATION OF THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS

THE EARTH IS A PLANET THAT WAS CREATED TO ATTRACT MASS SPIRITS BY THE ILLUSIONS OF PHYSICAL BEAUTY AND SENSORIES.

THE PLANET OF EARTH HAS ATTRACTED THE ATTENTION OF MANY SPIRITS BORN IN THE UNIVERSE WHO HAVE PROJECTED HERE.

WHEN THE SPIRIT ENTERS THE SPIRITUAL PLANE OF THE PLANET, SUCH AS EARTH, THEY ARE SAFELY ABLE TO SENSE THE SOUNDS AND SIGHTS.

IT IS THE PHYSICAL SENSES OF TOUCHING, SMELLING AND TASTING THAT CAN ENTICE A SPIRIT TO DESIRE A PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 8:52 pm » by Neversaydie

Absolutely, totally agree with you Oto.
I'm willing to bet that half the people doing this stunt don't even know what hell they are doing it for, just follow the leader.
Total distraction from what's really going on in the world. :bullshit:
Sheep will be sheep.
What a crazy f**king world.
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 9:01 pm » by Otomon

Neversaydie wrote:Absolutely, totally agree with you Oto.
I'm willing to bet that half the people doing this stunt don't even know what hell they are doing it for, just follow the leader.
Total distraction from what's really going on in the world. :bullshit:
Sheep will be sheep.
What a crazy f**king world.

It is this same herd like mentality to follow the latest trend blindly, which led to a nation of so called "Christians" to do the goose-step around the pagan flag pole and allow the massacre of a huge amount of people. Refer to Nazi Germany.

I am glad I can at least come to DTV to vent about it lol
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 9:07 pm » by Tuor10

I am going to partake in this challenge tomorrow. Some fucking relative of mine who I haven't seen in years has for some unknown reason challenged me to have a bucket of ice cold water poured over my head. What that cheap fuck doesn't know is the fact that I chuck a bucket of water over my head every morning, because I am so damn hot lol

Yes, it was a bad attempt at humor; but these threads are boring me to tears and I have OCD, so what the fuck am I supposed to do.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 9:41 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Let people have a little fun in this grey life...and raise a little money for a good cause...Yes a high percentage of what is raised will go on admin and £300,000 will go on the chief execs salary, But as the old adage goes

''Half a loaf is better than no bread''

Or idealy each person taking part in the challenge could fly over to one of these waterless countries and tip an ice cold bucket of water into a man made reservoir.. Yay!
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 9:57 pm » by Otomon

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Let people have a little fun in this grey life...and raise a little money for a good cause...Yes a high percentage of what is raised will go on admin and £300,000 will go on the chief execs salary, But as the old adage goes

This is the best way white people can come up to "have fun"? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 10:13 pm » by Tuor10

Otomon wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Let people have a little fun in this grey life...and raise a little money for a good cause...Yes a high percentage of what is raised will go on admin and £300,000 will go on the chief execs salary, But as the old adage goes

This is the best way white people can come up to "have fun"? :headscratch:

Look how much fun they are having.

:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 10:44 pm » by *WillEase*

A distraction?
I'm sure everyone who is reading this knows about, in spite of the ALS challenge, most of the current
world events. It's not like they take the challenge and poof, they forget everything else going on.
If getting a bucket of ice water poured on their heads makes them feel like they are part of something
bigger, who are you to question motives?
I'm going to watch a football game now, because I need a distraction from the everyday crap. :banana:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 pm » by lllSpocklll

It's all lame pop culture bullshit.

You want to REALLY do something to show you care about ALS without actually forking over any money - then take the...

GHOST CHILI PEPPER CHALLENGE

Upload to Disclose.tv

Who is John Galt?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 11:19 pm » by Otomon

*WillEase* wrote:A distraction?
I'm sure everyone who is reading this knows about, in spite of the ALS challenge, most of the current
world events. It's not like they take the challenge and poof, they forget everything else going on.
If getting a bucket of ice water poured on their heads makes them feel like they are part of something
bigger, who are you to question motives?
I'm going to watch a football game now, because I need a distraction from the everyday crap. :banana:

Like I said, you have to be pretty fucking distracted to blindly donate to an organization that uses Stem-Cells from Aborted Fetuses to test their new bullshit pill. Thanks.

Next