Alternateworld's Night Vision

Initiate

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 2:11 pm » by Alternateworld

kris75 wrote: :flop: very cool vids alternateworld ! good job my friend !! :D :alien: :wink: :cheers:

Thanks Kris, this has been great little project to do and a pleasure to share! :flop:

Another great night...

:alien51: No alien invasion here! Whatever these objects are, they all have one thing in common ...they're leaving!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Whatever this object is, it is deep in space! :alien:
It is not a plane and not like any conventional satellite, what is it...?!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm » by Kris75

alternateworld wrote:
kris75 wrote: :flop: very cool vids alternateworld ! good job my friend !! :D :alien: :wink: :cheers:

Thanks Kris, this has been great little project to do and a pleasure to share! :flop:

Another great night...

:alien51: No alien invasion here! Whatever these objects are, they all have one thing in common ...they're leaving!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers: :flop: :flop: :D very nice vids :pray: alternateworld ! i wonder if elenin have something in common why they all are leaving now ?? :robot: :alien: :think: the object in your second video was very strange, i wonder what it could be ??? :headscratch: keep up the good work my friend ! :hugging: :peep:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 am » by Kris75

:look: alternateworld :o :shock:

Night vision UFO / OVNI / FASTWALKERS Stick close - Denver Colorado USA - 5th Sep 2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :cheers: :alien: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 am » by Shaggietrip

alternateworld wrote:

Another great night...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fascinating indeed. Thank you for these. Great stuff! :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 am » by Alternateworld

kris75 wrote: :look: alternateworld :o :shock:

Night vision UFO / OVNI / FASTWALKERS Stick close - Denver Colorado USA - 5th Sep 2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :cheers: :alien: :cheers: :peep:

Cheers Kris, magnetflipper is good, i think he gets birds sometimes but the rest is great!

Thanks for posting :flop:

shaggietrip wrote:
Fascinating indeed. Thank you for these. Great stuff! :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Thanks Shaggie! :cheers:

Writer

PostWed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 pm » by Bonesuk

Another great night...

Upload to Disclose.tv

These 'Leavers' you talk of could just be reflective objects moving into the shadow of the earth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is a new supernova visible in the night sky. Is that it I wonder?

Do you use any astronomical charts or software to help you distinguish between satellites etc and unknowns?

Very good work mate. Thanks for braving the cold Salop nights! And keep it up!

M.

:cheers:[/quote]

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 pm » by Kris75

alternateworld wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hi alternateworld ! i found this artice about this New supernova , i think this object you are seeing deep in space could be this new supernova ! :)

New supernova visible from Earth

Do you have a decent telescope at home?

Then you take the opportunity to watch a new supernova.

- It is best to take this opportunity now and a week ahead at its brightest, says Jesper Sollerman, professor of astronomy.

The supernova occurred in the nearby galaxy M101, located in the Great Bear constellation. This is the third time in a hundred years as a supernova formed in that particular galaxy, say astronomers at the University of Oxford as the Daily Mail has interviewed.

Unusual

The supernova is located 20 million light years from Earth. A short distance according to Jesper Sollerman, Professor of Astronomy at Stockholm University.

- It's close, and that is what is so unusual. They usually occur far out in the universe and is then more difficult to study, he says.

The supernova was discovered on August 24 this year.

- It is believed that it was discovered just after it exploded. Since then it has been able to follow it and see how it becomes stronger. Right now is probably at its strongest.

"Get Them"

Most scientists around the world right now in the detailed study of the supernova to learn more about how the universe expands.

Those who have access to a telescope at home can watch the supernova. But do not wait too long.

- It is best to take this opportunity now and a week ahead at its brightest, says Jesper Sollerman, professor of astronomy.

source
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article13594087.ab

:peep: :cheers: :robot: :cheers: :peep:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm » by Alternateworld

@bones - Thanks pal! and in answer to your question, i use an app called space junk for sats, iss etc, then stellarium for orientation, and flightradar24 shows most air traffic. Coordinating all those resources for each object is about the hardest bit tho, but i do try. And yeah, Salop nights, nuff said!

@Kris I think i got the supernova last night, i'll come back and share that when i've finished processing the rest of the footage. I don't think it is that in my earlier footage, supernovas don't move or flash in any way perceptible to us :flop:

Early this morning i got my first bit of sky for ages, and it was busy up there!

Firstly, ok these could be satellites, but for just 3 mins filming i was a bit shocked by how many i saw...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Then here we have 3 little clips of other space oddities i saw, ...given the date they are probably fake planes :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm » by Alternateworld

Reloaded...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 am » by Alternateworld

PreviousNext