Alternateworld's Night Vision

Initiate

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 pm » by Alternateworld

Hey all...

Although i truly believe that tptb in conjunction with msm are laying the ground to play the whole fake-alien-invasion card at the moment, i still believe there's some crazy shit going on up there and out there. Be this entirely by human hand or not, i think these are pretty interesting times to be watching the skies :look:

So i want to see what i can catch on film and if there's any interest i can post the vids here.

I only got the set up to try this about a week ago, and keep in mind this is the UK so clear night skies are a bit of a rarity. That said, i've had 3 nights sky-fishing where i have had a good couple of hours of clear viewing.

Night 1 - First test vid really, just getting a feel for it by tracking sats. Though the 3rd object was very bright and low, yet i couldn't find it with my own eyes?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Night 2 - Good example of a plane here, against a pulsating or rotating satellite?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Night 3 (1/2) - A little power up from a passing 'satellite' :headscratch: And 2 flashers, very high up...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Night 3 (2/2) - I might get slated for this one because visually there is hardly anything to see yet it's my favourite catch so far. The object emitted a constant double flash about every 30 seconds. It was there just under an hour before i lost it, It seemed very distant and hardly moved in the time that i observed it...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hopefully more to come.... :sunny:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm » by Alternateworld

lol ....this thread has left everybody speechless! :mrcool:

:lol: ... :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 pm » by Nihilgeist

That last one with the consistent and loooong pause 2 flash is interesting, especially since it's practically standing still. But what do I know.

Lately I've been looking up more often when I'm taking the dog out ever since I saw a quick moving light one night when I took her out almost instantly. It flared and then faded. Others that night I saw looked like Sats passing by. Another one another night I saw was also passing over fairly quickly, flared up and then faded out. Not sure what those ones were, but they've definitely peaked my curiosity anytime I'm outside at night.

Keep it up.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 2:15 pm » by Ufosarus

alternateworld wrote:Hey all...

Night 3 (2/2) - I might get slated for this one because visually there is hardly anything to see yet it's my favourite catch so far. The object emitted a constant double flash about every 30 seconds. It was there just under an hour before i lost it, It seemed very distant and hardly moved in the time that i observed it...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hopefully more to come.... :sunny:

good work, yeah thats interesting :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 pm » by Phoenix rising

good work alternateworld, seems life is rife out there, what equipment are u useing to capture the images/videos?
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 pm » by Funnyman46

alternateworld good stuff indeed. The more unpaid for eyes on the skies the better. Keep up the good work.
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 pm » by Alternateworld

nihilgeist wrote:That last one with the consistent and loooong pause 2 flash is interesting, especially since it's practically standing still. But what do I know.

Yeah, when i had that in view the heart raced a touch faster! You gotta appreciate it looked far better in reality, prior to capture/conversion/upload etc. It sat there for ages, i think there was maybe two sources of the flashing light. I can even tell you that it was somewhere in the region ursa major, in fact it was the same area as the hubble deep field imaging... :think:

ufosarus wrote: good work, yeah thats interesting :think:

Thanks, and thank you for watching! :flop:

strobez wrote:good work alternateworld, seems life is rife out there, what equipment are u useing to capture the images/videos?

Hey stobe, thanks for popping in! :flop:

I'm using a Yukon Ranger 5x42 night vision monocular(2010) direct thru a laptop via an EasyCap device. Then monitoring and capturing using VLC, the only prob is the laptop is ancient and it's straining like hell when i press record! But it's a good start, hopefully i can improve the set up as i go...

I'd like to be able to capture constantly and edit afterwards, i'm missing loads of quick moving stuff and amazing meteor flashes using my current method. Thinkin' of trying an Archos or little handy cam with av input to record in the future.

funnyman46 wrote:alternateworld good stuff indeed. The more unpaid for eyes on the skies the better. Keep up the good work.

Cheers pal, it's my pleasure, sky-fishing can be pretty addictive!

I'm trying to filter out the blatant satellites where possible, quality not quantity was the plan.

Tonite's lookin good for it, so with any luck there'll be more to come soon. (chem clouds permitting!)

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 am » by Alternateworld

Another eventful evening in the skies...

Upload to Disclose.tv

But the greatest shocker was finding that same, near stationary, object that i found 2 nights ago! :o :o :o :o

Excuse the sensationalist title :D

But something IS out there!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 am » by Freeyourmindnow

cool

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 1:29 am » by Alternateworld

In fact, i've just popped out and set up, the rain has cleared nicely, and i've got it in view again right now!

Next