ALTERNATIVE 3 - CRAZIEST DOCUMENTARY EVER MADE!!! (4 hours)

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 4:51 pm » by Kingz

THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR EVERYONE! ( But remember this video is offcicially recognized as a HOAX... :think: :headscratch: , But the fact is that many, or all of the things that are being displayed here are already have been implemented in real life!!!

Coincidence..... :roll:

Alternative 3 is a television programme, broadcast once only in the United Kingdom in 1977, and later broadcast in Australia and New Zealand, as a fictional hoax, an heir to Orson Welles' radio production of The War of the Worlds. Purporting to be an investigation into Britain's contemporary "brain drain," Alternative 3 uncovered a plan to make the moon and Mars habitable in the event of climate change and a terminal environmental catastrophe on Earth.

The programme was originally meant to be broadcast on April Fools Day, 1977. While its broadcast was delayed until June by industrial action, the credits explicitly date the film to April 1. Alternative 3 ended with credits for the actors involved in the production and featured interviews with a fictitious American astronaut. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

This black operation involves huge underground tunnels and cities, extraterrestrial bases on the moon and Mars, and utilizes anti-gravity flying disks and huge cigar shaped craft to shuttle between the earth, moon and Mars. This 4:40 hour video documentary offers an amazing amount of proof and concludes that Alternative Three is not a hoax, but a real program. There is evidence that Alternative Three may be at Tithonia and is excavating the site. Explores the claims of Bob Lazar and John Lear, both of whom claim we have secret bases on the moon and Mars and have had them for years. Also deeply explores Alternative One, chem-trails, the coming Ice Age and much, much more. This is a must for the serious person looking for the real truth behind many odd sightings around the world today http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

A more detailed explanation of the hoax is featured in a study of conspiracy theory subculture and literature, Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America (2003), wherein Michael Barkun devotes a few pages to Alternative 3.

Barkun writes that "Alternative 3 was clearly a hoax — and not only because it was intended for broadcast on April Fools Day. The interviews with supposed scientists, astronauts, and others were far too dramatically polished to have been spontaneous, and in any case, the episode's closing credits named the actors who took the roles of interviewees and correspondents. Though artfully produced, the show's counterfeit documentary style could scarcely have been expected to fool many. As an Anglia TV spokeseman put it, 'We felt viewers would be fairly sophisticated about it.'"

Bakun notes that television and newspapers were "swamped" with inquiries about Alternative 3 and that Anglia Television's sale of the book rights to Leslie Watkins caused the tale to spread far beyond the United Kingdom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:09 pm » by Wolfbane7272

kingz wrote:THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR EVERYONE! ( But remember this video is offcicially recognized as a HOAX... :think: :headscratch: , But the fact is that many, or all of the things that are being displayed here are already have been implemented in real life!!!

Coincidence..... :roll:

Alternative 3 is a television programme, broadcast once only in the United Kingdom in 1977, and later broadcast in Australia and New Zealand, as a fictional hoax, an heir to Orson Welles' radio production of The War of the Worlds. Purporting to be an investigation into Britain's contemporary "brain drain," Alternative 3 uncovered a plan to make the moon and Mars habitable in the event of climate change and a terminal environmental catastrophe on Earth.

The programme was originally meant to be broadcast on April Fools Day, 1977. While its broadcast was delayed until June by industrial action, the credits explicitly date the film to April 1. Alternative 3 ended with credits for the actors involved in the production and featured interviews with a fictitious American astronaut. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

This black operation involves huge underground tunnels and cities, extraterrestrial bases on the moon and Mars, and utilizes anti-gravity flying disks and huge cigar shaped craft to shuttle between the earth, moon and Mars. This 4:40 hour video documentary offers an amazing amount of proof and concludes that Alternative Three is not a hoax, but a real program. There is evidence that Alternative Three may be at Tithonia and is excavating the site. Explores the claims of Bob Lazar and John Lear, both of whom claim we have secret bases on the moon and Mars and have had them for years. Also deeply explores Alternative One, chem-trails, the coming Ice Age and much, much more. This is a must for the serious person looking for the real truth behind many odd sightings around the world today http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

A more detailed explanation of the hoax is featured in a study of conspiracy theory subculture and literature, Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America (2003), wherein Michael Barkun devotes a few pages to Alternative 3.

Barkun writes that "Alternative 3 was clearly a hoax — and not only because it was intended for broadcast on April Fools Day. The interviews with supposed scientists, astronauts, and others were far too dramatically polished to have been spontaneous, and in any case, the episode's closing credits named the actors who took the roles of interviewees and correspondents. Though artfully produced, the show's counterfeit documentary style could scarcely have been expected to fool many. As an Anglia TV spokeseman put it, 'We felt viewers would be fairly sophisticated about it.'"

Bakun notes that television and newspapers were "swamped" with inquiries about Alternative 3 and that Anglia Television's sale of the book rights to Leslie Watkins caused the tale to spread far beyond the United Kingdom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

i have not watched this yet and under the guise of a april fools joke ,would be the perfect way to come clean about something that is evidently happening now .i look forward to viewing this at alater time of course , my documentary plate is quite full right now !

cheers bud and ty for the documentary

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 pm » by Kingz

wolfbane7272 wrote:
kingz wrote:
i have not watched this yet and under the guise of a april fools joke ,would be the perfect way to come clean about something that is evidently happening now .i look forward to viewing this at alater time of course , my documentary plate is quite full right now !

cheers bud and ty for the documentary

Finally... I was waiting for someone to react :P

I bet not many people have seen this, especially not young folks heheh
And I can bet people will most deffinetly enjoy it, wether it was allegedly a hoax or not... You can't put aside the fact that most of the things that are being said, are actually happening right now....Same as that docu you posted on Atlantis...

It's not about truth / hoax / lie's.......... in my opinion it is all about possibility's and probablility's surrounding a certain subject.

ANYWAY... just watch this people, it will not let you down :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:19 pm » by Boondox681

nice one kingz.i seen i a while back and it is the shit.worth watching again.thanx,bro.peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:19 pm » by Disinfoagent007

Thx for the post...the film is buffering as you read this :flop:

Poker and documentary film...its a win-win :dancing:
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 pm » by Disinfoagent007

:oops:
Last edited by Disinfoagent007 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 pm » by Disinfoagent007

disinfoagent007 wrote:The first spoken words at 5:50:

1951 film with the first "warning" about 911
Question:
Dr Chapman, could an airplane melt that much ice?

Reply:
Well, our jets create enough heat to warm a 50 story office building

Just have to say: WOW :o
quality over quantity

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:57 pm » by Thesaint

More than meets the eye. See brain drain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 pm » by Ridee

didn't yet watch the film but i can see it coming :

brainwashed humans ( by aliens as always ) telling them that the end of the world is coming

stupid humans believing all that crap and getting prepared for the worst as always

everybody is occupied trying to save the elite few while the ET is killing us behind the scenes throw war famine a monetary system serving only one purpose ( the alternatives 2 and 3 ) not mentioning the CIA drug syndicate etc , the self fulfilling prophecy at work plus all the duming down of the masses in order to keep the obvious hidden

stupid humans start realize that we are still here alive and kicking and the ET are farming us and don't give a damn about humans and fuck the power elite living them to burn and be slaughtered by the masses

stupid humans realize that we are all one and their alternatives will never save them , we are in this together and either all make it or none will no matter how deep you dig or far you go ( if you think that Mars is far enough ......... )

stupid humans face the real enemy ( the crazy mad dogs ho are still trying to keep the agenda no matter what ) they try to take them out wile informing the public of what is happening plus the walk ins and the puppets in key positions

mega MEA CULPA by the stupid humans going nuts because they realize it is all a lie plus the benevolent ET are here now to help them get rid of the crazy mad dogs plus the regresive ET ho are a minority out there and stuck in their lower 4D while the scale goes up to at least 12D , so they where teaming up with the crappy bad guys all along

people starting to want out , all the whistle blowers starting to go public , the dis info doesn't work anymore and their is no way to control the info ( the web saved us )

they now realize that they can't hide anymore( earth changes , celestial body's approaching , BIG UFO's around the sun ) and nothing will save them from the masses when the hole goes public , but do they really have a choice ??? of course not
maybe just maybe wait for the right moment in order to shift human conciseness in a very high level to shift from angry mobs to something a bit less destructive ( good luck with that ) and btw all the bad karma accumulated here will never get you to the 5D so it is over , it was over long time ago , think again when you mess with the divine plan next time stupid pinheads

so my message to the power elite : GL&HF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_84GSSw ... EhzCbWguYI
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 am » by Kingz

disinfoagent007 wrote:
disinfoagent007 wrote:The first spoken words at 5:50:

1951 film with the first "warning" about 911
Question:
Dr Chapman, could an airplane melt that much ice?

Reply:
Well, our jets create enough heat to warm a 50 story office building

Just have to say: WOW :o

:flop: Indeed just the beginning.... they should do a replay of this broadcast nowadays :nails:

People would probably think it was made this year 8-)

Next