Alternative sites?

Writer

PostFri May 22, 2009 3:18 pm » by Andrenalin

Hi!

I check disclose.tv and dprogram.net every day, regularly. I like the stuff on them, but I would like to have other alternatives in addition to the these. I cant get enough :)
What other alternative newssites do you know of? :)

Love disclose btw ;D

Writer

PostFri May 22, 2009 8:00 pm » by Andrenalin

Yeah thats a really good site for alternative news also. Keep them coming please! ;)
:banana:

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 12:52 am » by Cptcaveman

http://www.breakfornews.com is one of my regular haunts. Established primarily I believe as a 911 aftermath site but with a difference. It aimed to expose the many fake 911 truth sites as the ‘sleight of hand’ they were intended to be. It doesn’t doubt that 911 was an inside job but it helps to have a site like this that can take each fact, one by one and tell you why they can be discounted or not with ample facts to back up each argument. It also delves into some pretty interesting philosophical topics like quantum and spiritual realities in an easy to understand format, largely due to the ever-articulate host; Fintan Dunne but there’s a good strong forum of regulars with a good sense of what is really going on out there. I love that site but it’s not a UFO sort of site. I have seen the question of aliens etc been raised a couple of times there but it’s not that sort of site to discuss it at length as you might here. There are some good real alternative news stories however that will open your mind to the kind of in depth investigation that is possible and the results they harvest. It’s definitely a worthy bookmark for anyone tired of the trudge through many websites of conflicting facts and confusion.
:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 1:02 am » by Lowsix

Ah Good one Caveman..

glad you joined us..

I think sites like that that take each issues and even debunk some claims were healthy for the movement, although it went nowhere..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 am » by Cptcaveman

Yea indeed. The conclusions they came to is that is was so well orchestrated with the myriad of theories from 'space beams' to 'no planes' and everything in between is that it absorbed so many people in confusion that might have otherwise been looking at the real facts that the real perps slipped away into the night in their getaway car. It's not a closed book yet however. :mrcool:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 am » by Happydayz

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 1:18 am » by -Marduk-

concrete wrote:foxnews.com

Ahahahhahaha :clapper: :twisted:

-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 am » by Trinity11

ufodigest.com