Am I a sociopath, serial killer or plain boring?

Initiate

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 pm » by Thor

Am I a sociopath, serial killer or murderer?
Your Result: Murderer
You are a murderer. You live a pretty average life by your standards. You may be a gang member or have ties to organized crime. If someone pisses you off enough you cant help but want to kill them. You have your own set of morals and see killing as a way of simply eliminating a threat or a problem. You still like to laugh love and have fun and view murder as just another part of doing business. You will most likely meet your demise at the hands of another like yourself.
Result Breakdown:
82% Murderer
55% Maniac
53% Passionate person
53% Boring average person
31% Serial Killer
31% Sociopath
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 11:31 pm » by E6722maj

while i agree that i am boring and average...

- i don't eat breakfast
- i don't work
- i never vote
- i pay taxes only when i'm forced to
- i don't give a rat's ass about possesions and material stuff
- my sanity, or otherwise, is not cut and dried

so, close, but no cigar

whatever

Initiate

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 12:16 am » by Shagrath

Do you actually feel empathy, or do you pretend to feel empathy so you are considered normal? Do you give credit where it's due, or do you take another person's credit and tell them to fuck off? Do you lie to get out of a jam, or do you lie for the sake of lying; perhaps believing your own lie or getting pissed if others don't?

There is a fine line between psychopaths/sociopaths and type-A personalities. If you resemble the character from American Psycho, you are a crazy sort of psychopath. If you would run over a child to get to work on time, you are a pure psychopath. If you simply want to derail everybody that stands in your way of your goal, then your are most likely just a type-A.

Previous