Am i obliged to answer your question?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:33 pm » by Legalizeheroin

This guy was a little blunt with the cop in my opinion. There are more polite ways to deal with people.

A police force is a monstrous institution, but (most) of the people who make up such an institution are good-hearted and just doing what they think is right. However, ultimately, they are still involved in an organization that does wrong and there are implecations with their involvement.

Personally, I think police are some of the most effectivley brainwashed people on the planet. They submitted to their further brainwashing deliberately, but it's not right to hold it against them. It's a delicate conundrum, but at the end of the day cops are human just like the rest of us.

EDIT: But some of them are power-tripping dickheads. And lots of them became dickheads after they joined up with the force. Meh... Fuck 'em all, those pigs! :nwo:
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 3:47 pm » by Huge1234

cheers doc

:D
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:14 pm » by Icarus1

the strange thing about all of this is if you line 500 of those fuckers up with riot gear they cant handle the harry potter fans when they vent their fury in london town
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:41 pm » by Rydher

icarus1 wrote:the strange thing about all of this is if you line 500 of those fuckers up with riot gear they cant handle the harry potter fans when they vent their fury in london town

:roll:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:40 pm » by Boondox681

now that was funny.
thanx jonesy

BTW..in america,they're throwin' your ass in jail and figure it out with your prints.
i think the camera may have stopped that here.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:44 pm » by Will69ease

otoel wrote:Fuck you Jones, you ignored my DHEA thread! Your not a doctor! Your a fucking phony bro!

Now I am curious about the DHEA thread. Do you have a link?
By the way, dumping on the doc is pointless and doesn't help your cause.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:48 pm » by Tuor10

LOL
Well done that man.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:52 pm » by Torofamily

In Florida by the time the second sentence was said 5 cop cars would have been there. That man would have gotten tasered or just a good old fashion police brutality beat down. Believe I have a slick mouth when it comes to the cops......guess thats why Ive been arrested so many time plus Ive also had a beat down or two. Ive also actually have been legally able to prove police misconduct with the police officers involved actually being disciplined. So my suggestion, proceed at your own risk.

also have to wonder if London is a bit soft
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Previous