Am i obliged to answer your question?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:44 pm » by Drjones



Upload to Disclose.tv


applaud the man for standing up for his rights! The officer was plainly so used to people simply bowing down to his imagined authority, that he was confounded when it was questioned. Police are public SERVANTS. Their job is to serve and protect the public not extort from them simply to make themselves feel as if they're more of a man than they obviously are! ticketing a man on a bicycle? Give me a break!
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:56 pm » by Zer0


Fuck you Jones, you ignored my DHEA thread! Your not a doctor! Your a fucking phony bro!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:58 pm » by Rydher


I hate disagreeing with you Drj but this guy is just being an ass to the cop. There are cops out there that abuse their authority and this one was OK in my opinion until he tried to take the camera. I don't know the law in London?? but doesn't everyone have to carry some form of ID?

I'm still of the mindset that the police are not my enemies.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 pm » by Electrobadgr


fucking brilliant, i got quite a rush watching this! i couldn't belive when the officer lunged at the guy, an act of sheer desperation. Lawful Rebellion at work again, awesome :-)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 pm » by Electrobadgr


rydher wrote:I hate disagreeing with you Drj but this guy is just being an ass to the cop. There are cops out there that abuse their authority and this one was OK in my opinion until he tried to take the camera. I don't know the law in London?? but doesn't everyone have to carry some form of ID?

I'm still of the mindset that the police are not my enemies.



No this is not fucking NAZI GERMANY, there is NO LAW that states you must carry photo ID, people have fought and died to protect us from tyranny such as this..

An officer must know that laws he is enacting otherwise he is guilty of gross professional misconduct, the officer in this instance was acting as nothing more than a revenue collector for london city council, enacting statutory law, which is law by consent. Get clued up and stop defending the wasting of police time and resources as they collect money for corporations from the citizens.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 pm » by Rydher


It's Nazi Germany to ask your citizens to carry some form of ID? :o

An officer must know that laws he is enacting otherwise he is guilty of gross professional misconduct

The cop was going to give the guy a ticket or warning for running a red light. He should of wrote the ticket and when the man refused to take the paperwork. Say OK and move on. It's not the cops job make sure he pays the fine. You honestly expect a person to remember word for word every statue and law of a country from memory? :headscratch: Again, that's not the cops job. If he wrongly wrote a ticket then take him to court, don't harass the guy. This is nothing but stirring up resentment to the 'establishment'. Nothing but anarchists IMO.

Initiate
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 am

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:12 pm » by Crusader


Its always nice to see to see a member of the public getting one over the plod, however he really should not be riding his bike through red lights. Thats why he got stopped.Bad man :hell:
Regular is not a unit of measure

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 pm » by Drjones


otoel wrote:Fuck you Jones, you ignored my DHEA thread! Your not a doctor! Your a fucking phony bro!


Ha, you're absolutely right, i'm NOT a doctor and have never claimed to be, furthermore there are alot of topics for discussion on this site so my apologies if i don't get round to every one. :oops: :?
Great post Electro. :flop:
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 pm » by Zer0


drjones wrote:
otoel wrote:Fuck you Jones, you ignored my DHEA thread! Your not a doctor! Your a fucking phony bro!


Ha, you're absolutely right, i'm NOT a doctor and have never claimed to be, furthermore there are alot of topics for discussion on this site so my apologies if i don't get round to every one. :oops: :?
Great post Electro. :flop:


What you means my threads dont blink red when they are on the top ten? Hmm weird I guess I just lost 10 dollars... the hax0r didn't come true....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 pm » by Drjones


otoel wrote:
drjones wrote:
otoel wrote:Fuck you Jones, you ignored my DHEA thread! Your not a doctor! Your a fucking phony bro!


Ha, you're absolutely right, i'm NOT a doctor and have never claimed to be, furthermore there are alot of topics for discussion on this site so my apologies if i don't get round to every one. :oops: :?
Great post Electro. :flop:


What you means my threads dont blink red when they are on the top ten? Hmm weird I guess I just lost 10 dollars... the hax0r didn't come true....


Well if you wanted me to read it you could have posted a link. I have zero experience with DHEA anyway so i'd likely be of no use to you. :oops:
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook