[off topic] amazing group

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:38 pm » by sawltydawg

drextin wrote:mep this isn't anything against you so don't have a mep attack..........

there was nothing there i haven't seen done better by others. they looked and acted silly and yes they had nice voices but never once did i hear anything that sounded like a real instrument just people doing a eh ok job at trying to sound like one. i honestly thought it was a comedy skit at one point........kept looking for snl cast.

you're just saying that because you were the third guy on the left trying to do the moonwalk :D

peace
out..cya

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 pm » by Drextin

sawltydawg wrote:
drextin wrote:mep this isn't anything against you so don't have a mep attack..........

there was nothing there i haven't seen done better by others. they looked and acted silly and yes they had nice voices but never once did i hear anything that sounded like a real instrument just people doing a eh ok job at trying to sound like one. i honestly thought it was a comedy skit at one point........kept looking for snl cast.

you're just saying that because you were the third guy on the left trying to do the moonwalk :D

peace

hey fuck you man! they kicked me out of the group without paying me my 10 bucks! i broke an ankle and pulled a nut on a high note...........they owe me man..........they owe me!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Ovniac, I can't get any sound from the video you posted............

It's not my speakers because the other vids work.

Is it supposed to be silent?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 pm » by Ovniac

lucidlemondrop wrote:Ovniac, I can't get any sound from the video you posted............

Gotta be you, Lucid. I hear it perfectly. Anyone else?

Here's the original link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MR6D7tL38U

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 pm » by Drextin

ovniac wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Ovniac, I can't get any sound from the video you posted............

Gotta be you, Lucid. I hear it perfectly. Anyone else?

Here's the original link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MR6D7tL38U

heard it loud and clear and you have moved like a thousand notches up the cool ladder in my eyes.........i was thinking about the diva myself when the op vid came on. plus i'm a big fifth element fan!

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 pm » by sawltydawg

drextin wrote:
sawltydawg wrote:

peace

hey fuck you man! they kicked me out of the group without paying me my 10 bucks! i broke an ankle and pulled a nut on a high note...........they owe me man..........they owe me!

i bet you kept the costume though.... :D (i bet you're wearing it right now)
those costumes could only have been made in europe...no self respecting North American would be caught dead in that shit...sort of like heath ledger meets the stay puff marshmallow man from ghostbusters
out..cya

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Well that is just the oddest thing.........I tried the youtube link as well still no sound, but all the other videos play.........

Oh well, one of those mysteries!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 pm » by Ovniac

drextin wrote:heard it loud and clear and you have moved like a thousand notches up the cool ladder in my eyes.........i was thinking about the diva myself when the op vid came on. plus i'm a big fifth element fan!

:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 pm » by Ovniac

lucidlemondrop wrote:Well that is just the oddest thing.........I tried the youtube link as well still no sound, but all the other videos play.........

Oh well, one of those mysteries!

Have you tried any other videos on YouTube?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 pm » by Drextin

i bet you kept the costume though.... :D (i bet you're wearing it right now)
those costumes could only have been made in europe...no self respecting North American would be caught dead in that shit...sort of like heath ledger meets the stay puff marshmallow man from ghostbusters

uh.......duh! of course i'm wearing it right now.......the group sucked ass but these outfits fucking rock the casbah!

PreviousNext