Amazing natural news article !!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:23 pm » by Seemychess

dr jones

you mentioned in another thread about feeling negative energy. well i feel it to. it will only get worse. i have built up my survival gear and now feel ready. when hurrican charlie hit us. i was glad for the police from all this state here to help us out. we went days and some weeks without power. wife and i took showers in our back yard with a hose. it taught us a lesson. which was be prepared.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 3:36 pm » by Torofamily

drjones wrote:Considering what we are witnessing in Japan and elsewhere in the world. :clapper:

....means only one thing, the return of 'god's' kingdom. It's the ONLY way and i've never been a spiritual man, never been to church but i feel this so strongly now.

Your right doc, I humbly agree. It is time to make peace with God, yourself and your loved ones
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 4:08 pm » by Aardvaaks

Something is responsible for this beautiful planet with so many wonderful things on it, call him God or a supreme being, creator, whatever your believe, I dont think that they are at all happy with the mis management of the animals and ground resources upon it. I am not saying that a natural disaster such as a volcanoe or tsunami is a response from a greater intelligence but more a causal effect from mis management, deep sea oil drilling, nuclear tests or the multitude of other variables put forward on this site as well as elsewhere.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 4:13 pm » by Drjones

torofamily wrote:
drjones wrote:Considering what we are witnessing in Japan and elsewhere in the world. :clapper:

....means only one thing, the return of 'god's' kingdom. It's the ONLY way and i've never been a spiritual man, never been to church but i feel this so strongly now.

Your right doc, I humbly agree. It is time to make peace with God, yourself and your loved ones

Yip, i have begged for forgiveness and i have been forgiven. It's all about faith folks, love, and this does not mean you sit on your ass and wait for armageddon, feeling like an idiot..we have to prepare for all eventualities and have faith that the will of 'god' will be done, as is said in the prayer. We have collectively screwed up this fine planet and we will continue on i fear until there is nothing left, my only hope is that the human awakening proves to be so powerful in combination with the planetary activity in our solar system that we can prevent really huge catastrophic damage and start to together to rebuild from scratch, literally EVERYTHING needs to be rethought and rebuilt, we have been that dumb, but really we have been manipulated to be this way so god really is not interested in us in a negative way, he will remove the evil doers soon and then and ONLY then will be have a world we can all be proud to call home. I have to admit i'm kind of ashamed at the state of this planet and what we are doing to it, which is nothing short of the highest form of mental illness..i mean really advanced aliens would visit from afar, look at Earth and marvel at it's beauty, they would then travel around the world and they would be like, fck me this species is insane... let's get out of here and label this planet off limits to all space faring civilisations, perhaps this has happened..

Previous