Amazing New SOHO images! What's is NASA hiding?

Writer

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm » by Truthbringer

Hello fellow human beings, today I came across a nice article that shed some light on more weird things. NASA has a project called SOHO (Solar & Heliospheric Observator) is usually updating its output in pictures every 10 minutes to an hour. Yet the latest image LASCOC3(Large Angle and Spectrometric Coronagraph Experiment) put out to the public, is over 48 hours ago. It seems that they have stopped updating for a while.

Why you may ask? Well take a look at this image.

The above image is one of the last in the sequence. Again another blackcube which basicallyt means NASA is edditing the pictures again. But why? Well RecognizeReality did some research and came a cross the following YouTube Video

Upload to Disclose.tv

This YouTube may give us some clues on what NASA is hiding? Oh and isn't it obvious that the next SOHO UFO picture has a lot incommon with the NASA logo?

What is going on guys? What are they hiding? I think it just a small matter of time untill disclosure will reach it's full potential. We, as human species, are on the brink of discovering something "new"! Keep believing.

Some other cool stuff I found on their website is this raffle. They are giving away some free stuff. David Wilcock's new book is featured as a price there! Already claimed my spot. Hope I win!

Source: RecognizeReality.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 pm » by Giusdude

Spamming is bad, 'mkay?
We have a long standing thread on this.
join that conversation if you like, but linking your site is a no-no.
Reported.

Wait, I spoke too soon....
You have a raffle? With wilcox's book as a prize?
Shoot, let me have those links again, prettttttttty please!

Permaban for this scum.
Last edited by Giusdude on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm » by Truthbringer

giusdude wrote:Spamming is bad, 'mkay?
Reported.

I am not spamming mate, just sharing what I found to be important. This is not my website dude, I don't know how to make one. lol. It would be more helpful if you could redirect me to the other thread instead of making false claims.

Wait, I spoke too soon....
You have a raffle? With wilcox's book as a prize?
Shoot, let me have those links again, prettttttttty please!

Permaban for this scum.

And please do not mock me. Again this is not my website. If a MOD sees fit to delete this thread then please do, didn't know there is such a thread already. I thought we are all on the same side here.

Cheers,

TB
Last edited by Truthbringer on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 pm » by Giusdude

truthbringer wrote:
giusdude wrote:Spamming is bad, 'mkay?
Reported.

I am not spamming mate, just sharing what I found to be important. This is not my website dude, I don't know how to make one. lol. It would be more helpful if you could redirect me to the other thread instead of making false claims.

Cheers,

TB

yup, very convincing. Sure. You have nothing to do with it. You just signed up to post a link because you are a nice guy and want us to win a free book.
Thank you!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:18 pm » by Truthbringer

giusdude wrote:yup, very convincing. Sure. You have nothing to do with it. You just signed up to post a link because you are a nice guy and want us to win a free book.
Thank you!

I am not going to put any more energy in to your nonsense. I hope you will understand.

To others that read this thread, I hope the SOHO images were of value to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 pm » by Giusdude

truthbringer wrote:
giusdude wrote:yup, very convincing. Sure. You have nothing to do with it. You just signed up to post a link because you are a nice guy and want us to win a free book.
Thank you!

I am not going to put any more energy in to your nonsense. I hope you will understand.

To others that read this thread, I hope the SOHO images were value to you.

Put all your energy somewhere, and do it quick.
Soon as a mod is around this thread will be gone, spammer.

And I checked your other 5 posts outside of this thread. You got away with spamming before.... is that why you think you are going to get away with it again?
think again.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:45 pm » by Boondox681

thanx...good stuff.

don't worry about guise...it's monday

:flop:

peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Writer

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 pm » by Truthbringer

boondox681 wrote:thanx...good stuff.

don't worry about guise...it's monday

:flop:

peace

Cheers :)

Guise thinks I am spamming "my website" as my source is always the same site. Just happens to be the only website I know of with some good information. Another blog/site with alternative news will be appreciated!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 pm » by Torofamily

crazy stuff man Image
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Writer

PostMon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 pm » by Truthbringer

torofamily wrote:crazy stuff man Image

Yeah they certainly look a like... :alien:

Next