Amazing Speech

Writer

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 am » by Earthwalker

Ricchi E Poveri - Mamma Maria ´84 (Musik Landen)
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mm1gBuEr7bk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mm1gBuEr7bk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is a great video and suits here so well. At the moment I am unable to insert it myself.
If I ever see you alive, I will give you a Big Hug for doing that. Thank You so much beforehand :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 12:12 pm » by Spock

LowSix wrote:Thats what Freedom, Peace, and Liberty you get to take free advantage of at NO COST TO YOU.... you ungrateful whining, ignorant fool....

HA HA!

Initiate

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 pm » by Mugenroshi8

I've read various 'Founding Father' conspiracies about them being Grandmaster masons, Director-General of Super Secret Intelligence Bureau Ultra 12 and this and that, and after all the reading and consideration I have come to the conclusion it wouldn't matter either way. EVEN IF, this country is/was an experiment (a view I am very open to given my outlook on global political parties), IDEAS WERE PUT FORTH, and most importantly, BELIEVED.

Let's say George Washington was heralding in the new Rome, even so, the founding fathers created a document REAL PEOPLE believed in. Real People fought and died for their beliefs.

Are you serious!!!!! Rights!?! You betcha they gave wanted those fairytale ideals for their children, and those Americans were willing to die for it.

I won't lie, the terrorist thing, I fell for it hook line and sinker. It wasn't until after I was completely out, my mind was open to the larger picture of it all. And even now, I question the reality of it all, illusions, propaganda, conspiracies, all of it. You get burned enough, you start paying attention to whether the stove is on or not.

When I joined the military, my intent was pure. When I looked around me, I saw either loved ones or innocent Americans unwilling or unable to act; so I did. Why should I stand around while others got their hands dirty, that didn't seem fair. This doesn't make me special, it makes me an American, because that's how those loyal to American Ideas act. No, I don't mean joining the military (I dislike violence as much as any tree-hugger in here, probably more so since I've actually been in those situations), what I mean is stepping in and taking a hit for another. For wanting to make life generally better for oneself and those around them.

As an American, I'm proud to say that skin color, religion, and place of birth mean absolutely nothing to me. Because that is an American Idea, one I and many others believe in.

America is not bad, and neither are the American people. For those of you who think you are on some stellar wave length above and beyond others, I would really ask you to question your nationalistic and racist views. Sure America is guilty, but baby don't make someone pull out the book on Britain. Any country falls under this category, because it isn't the country and the people, its the governments in power. Reality check, I really think that is the problem.

American Ideals, the Constitution (the Law of Our Land), these are real Ideas, real Documents, and Real Men and Women have died and continue to die for them, FOR YOU. If they didn't, you wouldn't be sitting here on the internet pondering these wonderful ideas; please think on these things.

You may say take the military out, peaceful people can do all this. True they can. What is false is imagining a world where selfish and brutish people fail to exist entirely. Every culture and civilization in history has had a warrior caste, and if you enjoy chattin with the Inter-Galactic Federation of Voyeurs, as far as all the information I've read on their sects and organizations, they all have warrior castes too. There's a reason for this: two sides to every coin, yin/yang, positive/negative, good/evil, yadayadayada, because that's what makes us cosmic, the infinite possibilities we create through our infinite diversities. If the aliens don't snub those who protect their way of life, that may something else to think on.

Point being, the intent of the Founding Fathers means nothing as compared to the millions of Americans who believe and are willing to die for the Ideas this great nation stands for. Ideas don't die, and so long as they keep re-emerging here and there, patriots will always be there to fight for them.
Last edited by Mugenroshi8 on Fri May 01, 2009 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 pm » by Ogmios

mugenroshi8 wrote:
America is not bad, and neither are the American people. For those of you who think you are on some stellar wave length above and beyond others, I would really ask you to question your nationalistic and racist views. Sure America is guilty, but baby don't make someone pull out the book on Britain. Any country falls under this category, because it isn't the country and the people, its the governments in power. Reality check, I really think that is the problem.

I take it you're referring to me there. You have taken me the wrong way. I hate nationalism altogether. I was born and raised in Britain and I absolutely hate the place and everything it stands for. It wasn't my fault. It just happened that way. I'm also Scottish and there's a movement here towards fully fledged independence. I don't give a shit.

Nationalism is, in my opinion, the cause of every racist movement in world history. And it is also the cause of every war. I don't blame Americans for the American government. I blame Nationalism. Nothing perturbs me more than flag-waving patriotic morons. They make me want to vommit. The same goes for all those idiots who follow the Queen around shaking union jacks. And it's even worse when so-called intelligent politicians play to the lowest common denominator - namely nationalism - to win votes.

As for the idea of a military caste. Point taken, but I don't care for the military caste of my own country any more than that of China or Pakistan for example.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 1:29 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Omigos: no, I didn't even read names as I read the through the posts, I was kind of just putting that out there because there was some comments I personally didn't agree with. Nothing intentionally aimed at ya!

ogmios wrote:Nationalism is, in my opinion, the cause of every racist movement in world history. And it is also the cause of every war. I don't blame Americans for the American government. I blame Nationalism.

This world would be a much better place if governments did not exist and people were responsible enough to be self-sufficient and able to hold one another accountable for actions taken. Here's to that :cheers: Image

Unfortunately, we have a long way to go to achieve that goal. A lot of philosophic views need to be re-examined and applied on a global level for this to happen. It's not impossible by any stretch of the word, there is just a lot of work that needs to be done before humans begin treating humans and all other organisms we share the earth with, equally. We'll get there, I have no doubt of that, but for this given point in time, we really have our hands full huh?

@Omigos: If there was one piece of wisdom you would offer to people of all nations, what would your choice be?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 1:39 pm » by Ogmios

I suppose it might be reject your national identity. It says nothing positive about you. I mean, look at all that Scottish nonsense. Kilts, silly hats, shortbread, gonks, bagpipes and that stupid dancing. No one here does any of this shit. Well, perhaps some people wear kilts at weddings but never in everyday life.

Do you see what I mean? I can't relate to this.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Writer

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 10:24 pm » by Earthwalker

We have had wars before my birth. My both late grandfathers fought against Russia. The otherone died and the otherone survived. He spent afterwards also many years in Canada. He actually planted those trees in one of my photos in the spiritual photogallery.
I loved him very much. I know many nice Russians and I don´t hate them. I have no reason.
I have been in many places in Europe. I have also been in India, Nepal and Peru. All these three countries are very very poor, and only after visiting these countries, I realized, how much I own, too much. And I am really not a rich person. I met many wonderful people during my trips and went through many unforgettable adventures. Now I look Our Earth from a quite different perpective.
I think it is an illusion, that governments are in power, they are not. They are poor and they are loosing their money all the time. They have to do, what the "moneymen" want.
Money has already long been in power and you just can´t stop the money.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 28, 2009 11:25 pm » by Spock

Well, I love nationalism. The nationalism I refer to is the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution. Nationalism has absolutley nothing to do with racism.

These documents and ideals were the building blocks of a nation fed up with government intervention and taxation without representation.

When I cry for nationalism, I am calling out for the same thing that Adam Kokesh rallied for at the Ron Paul convention - and I also realize what it take to achieve it once the government has become too big, too corrupt, and too powerful. It is not a lite subject.

The only alternative, once the government is fully controlled by forces unseen, is a revolution, by the people. The only alternative is to willfully accept the status of "slave to the system". I ask everyone to watch George Orwells 1984 again, or read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged (the movie is coming out soon).

I don't hold all the views of Adam Kokesh - and I don't expect a nation to all hold the same views, but when a nation can come together against a tyranny, that is beautiful, and something to be proud of.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 am » by Lowsix

And for those outside of the us not intimately familiar with our thrid party candidates (particularly Ron Paul, since he didnt get any attention) I would respectfully like to make this clarification.

I understand TOTALLY the fears that many nationalistic leaders inspired.
I would respectfully submit, that this is not the type of NAtionalism Ron Paul as a candidate and congressman has ever appealed to.

Hes a pediatrician by profession..and those types are rarely all "WHITE POWER" types..
Hes a gentle sincere, thoughtful and compassionate guy. He votes against the grain each and everytimeits a good thing to do so.

What makes these people go so nuts, is that within his statments of Pride regarding America (Ron Paul's) he is appealing to those of us who REALLY REALLY want America to be the country it CAN be.

The compassionate, caring, proud, non Hypocritical, non Empiricists, non supremacists, rational, fiscally grounded, yet powerfully defensive country that we had the potential to develop into. There is MUCH more caring for humanity as a whole,and i guess what id call Reaonableness that he is appealing to... than might be surmised watching it... I can see the paralells with BNP and other far right Crowd reactions though for sure..if you didnt know him or his record....

Thats why Spock and I got so excited about it..
But i understand your thoughts that it rang of that spooky nationalism thing.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 9:05 am » by Clawspiracy

Freedom, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness...

How I once knew what that meant to us. Now I still know what those words mean, but everyday someone explains to me (and Americans no less) that the following is an example of these things...

I say: "Cameras are going up everywhere, on every corner, monitoring our every move!"

They say: "That's good. Unless you are a bad person, you have nothing to worry about...."

I say: "Little Timmy down the street might want to sell lemonade from a pitcher for a buck, and they want make sure he pays a tax!"

They Say: "Little Timmy should know better. Our taxes pay for everything. The IRS and the Federal Reserve are part of this country. Little Timmy has to pay his tax!"

So yes, we have Freedom, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness... As long as it does not interfere with the Government's Freedom, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness to take it from us.
It's a Clawspiracy...

PreviousNext