Amazing Speech

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 am » by Clawspiracy

I do love Ron Paul. He seems like a hero to me. But if he got to Washington, he would be dead...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 9:13 am » by Clawspiracy

Off topic... I found out that in Santa Ana, CA there is one Federal Building that actually has the words "Conquest America" on it. And the clincher is this... The top floor? CIA.

Going to go looking for it and take a picture.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 pm » by Ogmios

@Lowsix. I didn't know who Ron Paul was until I heard about him on this thread. Having checked him out I have to say that I agree with some of what he says. He seems to be a libertarian capitalist and against the war, which can't be a bad thing. It was that other - younger - guy I wasn't too sure about.

@Spock. I have to disagree again Spock. I'm not sayin that all people who are proud of their nationality are fascists or racists, but I really feel that fascism and racism are born out of a collective sense of national identity. You only have to look at those nationalistic videos I posted earlier in the debate to see what I mean.

This world is round. It's borders are man made. Before the second world war we really were free because we didn't need passports to travel abroad, even if few could afford it.

And, if everyone was so nationalistic, America wouldn't exist. Its' citizens would have stayed in the old countries. Economic and social forces and a sense of common international humanity are, i feel, more important than nations.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Previous