Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:11 pm » by Pindz

this is interesting :robot:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm » by Whiteknight2000

I do have a question.

IF I was filming a UFO fleet all I would need to do is atleast film the location just once. I wouldn't go back and forewords and film the same location 10 times.

However it does look interesting. But we simply don't know what those objects are. They are in unison of course and they seem to be flying at the same speed as the plane itself.

IF I was a alien, or another race outside the galaxy. I would have other things on my mind besides trying to show off on a plane that has at least 100 passengers. Would you like to know how many stars are in our galaxy alone? Probably more than the sand grains we have here on earth.

Our earth is a grain of sand to them. If we can understand that, then we have a much better understanding of what our world really is like.

I'm not sure we can link it to other beings outside of earth but i can definetly link it to a secret craft, or secret war machine created here on earth.

If I was 100 million years in advance of earth technology a UFO wouldn't look like that. HECK I reckon It would look like something beyond our own comprehension it thats is probably why most people can't see it, because their minds are trained on "Earth" objects. And anything they can't see or understand the mind try's to understand it, and if it fails to understand it then what's the point of seeing it at all. The mind just may as well blank it out, and hence you can't see it at all.

I know a few of the people like steven greer, and the others are hiding knowledge far beyond our own comprehension. They may be of course advocating UFO disclosure but they are hiding ALOT of knowledge. We know of the what might be inside the crafts, or what the crafts might be like. But we don't know what they know. All we know is what they look like, and the possibility of space travel.

That is of course if you know what I mean.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 pm » by Pindz

whiteknight2000 wrote:I do have a question.

IF I was filming a UFO fleet all I would

BUT you didnt film UFO fleet , right ?! SO STOP WITH THIS 'IF I WAS I WOULD'. :rtft:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 pm » by Cia212

He's filming a city below, it's pretty obvious near the end. That's why he keeps cutting to the map.

Looking at google maps it might be the Aso Bay area...but that's just a guess.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:47 pm » by Will69ease

Well Pindz, they say every dog has his day. This would be just such an occasion.
I like the fact that you didn't ad any cheesy music to it. In my opinion, if it was faked
it was well done. So, I can't believe I'm saying this...good find.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 pm » by The57ironman

cia212 wrote:He's filming a city below, it's pretty obvious near the end. That's why he keeps cutting to the map.

Looking at google maps it might be the Aso Bay area...but that's just a guess.

possibly getting a reference point and timestamp for position of the sighting.... :cheers:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 2:28 pm » by Rich316

whiteknight2000 wrote:I do have a question.

IF I was filming a UFO fleet all I would need to do is atleast film the location just once. I wouldn't go back and forewords and film the same location 10 times.

However it does look interesting. But we simply don't know what those objects are. They are in unison of course and they seem to be flying at the same speed as the plane itself.

IF I was a alien, or another race outside the galaxy. I would have other things on my mind besides trying to show off on a plane that has at least 100 passengers. Would you like to know how many stars are in our galaxy alone? Probably more than the sand grains we have here on earth.

Our earth is a grain of sand to them. If we can understand that, then we have a much better understanding of what our world really is like.

I'm not sure we can link it to other beings outside of earth but i can definetly link it to a secret craft, or secret war machine created here on earth.

If I was 100 million years in advance of earth technology a UFO wouldn't look like that. HECK I reckon It would look like something beyond our own comprehension it thats is probably why most people can't see it, because their minds are trained on "Earth" objects. And anything they can't see or understand the mind try's to understand it, and if it fails to understand it then what's the point of seeing it at all. The mind just may as well blank it out, and hence you can't see it at all.

I know a few of the people like steven greer, and the others are hiding knowledge far beyond our own comprehension. They may be of course advocating UFO disclosure but they are hiding ALOT of knowledge. We know of the what might be inside the crafts, or what the crafts might be like. But we don't know what they know. All we know is what they look like, and the possibility of space travel.

That is of course if you know what I mean.

Yes but what if we are unique in our universe? What if all these UFO's are coming from higher dimensions? It would explain the ability to 'travel' here without the need of moving millions and billions of miles...

What if the universe is nothing more than a collective illusion? This would also explain why they might come here from other realms, or parallel universes, worm holes in space time etc...

There seems to be a lot of show and tell going on in the skies.. You would think there are either thousands of races visiting or they just slip and out of our reality at will.. all for our benefit.. Galactic awareness etc... The next logical step correct?

I'm not so sure they're traveling from any 'other planet' or perhaps they are and we all share this mass illusion.. Maybe.. just maybe, we are creating these events with our minds.. ? Who knows for sure..

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 2:44 pm » by Toxic32

How long did it take us to evolve into humans from early mammals 125 million years or so? Do you walk around and worry if you are stepping on ants? NO, so if these aliens are that much more in advanced than we are why would they bother about what we are up to. More like we are just some sort of ZOO and are visited and laughed at by the who ever is visiting from the local galactic group?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 pm » by Rich316

toxic32 wrote:How long did it take us to evolve into humans from early mammals 125 million years or so? Do you walk around and worry if you are stepping on ants? NO, so if these aliens are that much more in advanced than we are why would they bother about what we are up to. More like we are just some sort of ZOO and are visited and laughed at by the who ever is visiting from the local galactic group?

I don't know that aliens are laughing at us.. I don't think that's the agenda here at all.
I think they're worried about pollution and all the warring etc. I think if we're unique, then perhaps it warrants contact, abductions etc. We don't know how aliens think, we have human brains and probably cannot fathom how they operate..

Who says they're millions of years ahead of us anyway? Look how far we've come with technology in 100 short years, it's a blink of an eye in time.. Maybe they're 200 years ahead, maybe saying that makes no sense at all.. Maybe they're part of some illusion, maybe they're us from the future... I don't know, I like to think from the left field either way. One thing is for sure, there are things in the sky that seem to defy our physics.

Next