Amazing UFO Fleet Filmed in Cardiff UK 2010

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 am » by Wolfbane7272

knownawareness wrote:
blotto wrote:i think its canada geese or goose, whatever way you want to spell it ... theres hundreds of them flying in the night sky in the uk , seen a few flocks these past couple of weeks , some i havnt seen but heard them, noisy so and so's ....

seen plenty in the skys in the uk over th years that are not geese ,planes helicopters or chinese lanterns .. the movement and formation of these sugest that there canada geese , especiay after seeing many myself these past few weeks.

But they are glowing? I do not see how you get geese from the videos. The nature one does not seem to show anything similarity between the above video taken at night.

If birds had a type of light inside them that they can turn on science would have found it by now. The only thing is the formation may be similar?Even that is stretching it! That is it.

Think about it that is the sky they are filming and they are not moving like birds they are covering distance very very fast.

Again show me a video where there are GLOWING BALL TYPE BIRDS and I might be able to understand what you see? Otherwise you have an up hill battle to convince me and others maybe?

Geese? :headscratch:

with a infrared lens they would appear to glow at a distance and if shot in daylight they would appear blurry at that distance

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 2:57 am » by Blotto

nervousnjerky wrote:Geese, Ya? Hmm I was thinkin the first one was the interesting one as the 2 geese broke right like they had a hot date. The second one was suspect to me . I am leaning towards lens flares.Wich in it self is interesting enough that the light sorce/ufo was bright enough to cuase lens flares, than it becomes apparent that the sun is setting ,pointing to the light sorce being a sattlite. All that being said .IMO the first vid impressed me . The second one is questionable.

i guess its something you just need to see many times, to know what it realy is .. hmm what made me think it was geese, time of year here in the uk ,, seen and heard many flocks the past couple of weeks ,, been watching the night skys for nigh on 30 years .. seen many a real ufo that i couldnt explain or identifiy. it wasnt a steady formation , i guess them aliens were pissed drunk in charge of a ufo. or maybe the 2 geese wasnt braking right, to me they were simply replacing the lead bird in the formation. heres a couple of passages from wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Goose
Like most geese, the Canada Goose is naturally migratory with the wintering range being most of the United States. The calls overhead from large groups of Canada Geese flying in V-shaped formation signal the transitions into spring and autumn. In some areas

These geese are also renowned for their V-shaped flight formation. The front position is rotated since flying in front consumes the most energy.

by the way i belive in ufo's .. but i wont knock you for thinking geese are ufo's ...like i said i guess its something you have to see many times, to know what it realy is.

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 am » by Gohuge

It's Canadian Geese shot through a thermal camera, no question....have seen it many times before. I think people would be shocked at the height that they will fly at. Just ask your local Air Traffic Controller. The Movement of the outer birds is very typical of the flock.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 6:07 pm » by Nervousnjerky

blotto wrote:
nervousnjerky wrote:Geese, Ya? Hmm I was thinkin the first one was the interesting one as the 2 geese broke right like they had a hot date. The second one was suspect to me . I am leaning towards lens flares.Wich in it self is interesting enough that the light sorce/ufo was bright enough to cuase lens flares, than it becomes apparent that the sun is setting ,pointing to the light sorce being a sattlite. All that being said .IMO the first vid impressed me . The second one is questionable.

i guess its something you just need to see many times, to know what it realy is .. hmm what made me think it was geese, time of year here in the uk ,, seen and heard many flocks the past couple of weeks ,, been watching the night skys for nigh on 30 years .. seen many a real ufo that i couldnt explain or identifiy. it wasnt a steady formation , i guess them aliens were pissed drunk in charge of a ufo. or maybe the 2 geese wasnt braking right, to me they were simply replacing the lead bird in the formation. heres a couple of passages from wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Goose
Like most geese, the Canada Goose is naturally migratory with the wintering range being most of the United States. The calls overhead from large groups of Canada Geese flying in V-shaped formation signal the transitions into spring and autumn. In some areas

These geese are also renowned for their V-shaped flight formation. The front position is rotated since flying in front consumes the most energy.

by the way i belive in ufo's .. but i wont knock you for thinking geese are ufo's ...like i said i guess its something you have to see many times, to know what it realy is.

Yup ,I am not knocking you for saying there geese either :flop: It's an impressive image . You say emphatically that there geese . I'm with ya on that. Just chasing the carrot ,ifin ya know what I mean. Keep them coming anyways Pindz.Thanks
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Previous