AMAZING VIDEO!!! UFO OVER VICTORIA, B.C. CANADA, January 22,

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 pm » by Astroboy777

This video contains extensive footage of the unidentified flying objects sighted over Vancouver Island on January 22, 2011.

This is very strange? Could it have something to do with the storm? Well, it could be, but it's the size of the thing that gets me! You be the judge.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVhfnsOC_H4
.................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 5:50 pm » by Funnyman46

At the 4:10 mark it appears to be the sun shinning through the clouds. I see lots of back lit clouds above it giving this impression.Then it appears to be a flare with a trailing edge. It's hard to watch as the quality is bad and the video never stays on it long enough to get an objective viewing. Other than that, a ball of light in the sky is all I ever saw.
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm » by Wyldkat

Some pretty amazing footage Astro, many thanks for posting this. its about time someone filmed for more than just couple of minutes, and had a tripod handy.

Great post ;-)

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm » by Ghymmie

I don't get it.... U film a UFO, looks great, but then add a sound track. Why add a sound track? Gives the video a general feel of a production not just a clip. Like they manufactured this video for a purpose. Just saying.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 pm » by Astroboy777

funnyman46 wrote:At the 4:10 mark it appears to be the sun shinning through the clouds. I see lots of back lit clouds above it giving this impression.Then it appears to be a flare with a trailing edge. It's hard to watch as the quality is bad and the video never stays on it long enough to get an objective viewing. Other than that, a ball of light in the sky is all I ever saw.

Thanks for the comments, coming from you, that's quite funnyman... :wink:

wyldkat wrote:Some pretty amazing footage Astro, many thanks for posting this. its about time someone filmed for more than just couple of minutes, and had a tripod handy.

Great post ;-)

Thanks, wyldkat... :cheers: And I agree with you, this footage is amazing!]
.................................Image