America has lost the wars...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 7:33 am » by Mep630

The object of war, is to take your objective as quickly and as low cost as possible. But with America's war on 'terror' there is no clear win objective. America can never beat 'terror' especially when they are bombing, torturing and killing people all over the world. America creates more enemies every day.

9/11 'terrorist' attack NYC, because they hate our freedom. (if you believe this hoax)

11 years later Americans have less freedom then ever. We clearly lost these wars, and the whole concept of war.

As Americans, we have less freedom, less security and we are so far in debt that it is clearly impossible to ever pay off.

Now they turn the cops into killing machine military units. Violent officers, that have no disregard for life, that are more fit for a war zone like Syria then for policing our streets.

These wars did nothing but rob us of our money, and our liberty. Our congress sold out to investing corporations and we are seriously looking at the end days of liberty in America.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 8:07 am » by *WillEase*

‘America has won its last war’

“The American moment is ending not with a bang but a whimper,” wrote Washington Times columnist Jeffrey Kuhner on Thursday. The past decade will be remembered as the “era of American decline.” And instead of working to reverse the decline, America’s leadership has only made matters worse.

Consider the recent repeal of the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. Kuhner called it “an act of national suicide.” He wrote that it is “one of the most revolutionary and damaging acts ever done to a core American institution. It will decimate the greatest fighting force on Earth, undermining unit cohesion, morale and discipline—the lifeblood of a successful military.”

Kuhner said the new policy only further weakens a military that has failed to win a major war since 1945.

Many will recognize that statement as being similar to what Herbert W. Armstrong prophesied more than a half century ago. He wrote in the October 1961 Plain Truth that “unless or until the United States as a whole repents and returns to what has become a hollow slogan on its dollars: ‘In God we trust,’ the United States of America has won its last war!”

There is a reason Mr. Armstrong correctly predicted that America would lose the will to use its power and never again win a war. He knew that when God threatened in Leviticus 26:19 to “break the pride of your power,” He was referring primarily to Britain and the United States in this end time.

Kuhner noted how soft and lazy America has become as a nation. Having been stripped of any and all traditional Christian values, he wrote, “Self-indulgence and self-expression have filled the vacuum. Life is no longer about sacrifice and duty; it’s about maximizing pleasure and self-fulfillment.”

Comparing America to ancient Rome, Kuhner concluded by saying, “All civilizations rise and fall.”

Mr. Armstrong made this same comparison in 1956. He wrote, “Like Rome, we’ve grown fat and prosperous and lazy. … We’re the wealthiest, as compared to any other nation, and we are fast growing lazy and soft, seeking luxury and pleasure, and excitement, idleness and ease, labor-saving, step-saving devices and gadgets” (Plain Truth, February 1956).

All this prosperity and ease—and yet a broken will that, as Kuhner pointed out, resulted in the Korean stalemate, the embarrassing defeat in Vietnam, an inconclusive outcome in the first Gulf War and now prolonged quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan.

America has long passed the zenith of its once-dominant power. And God has warned us through prophecy that the day of reckoning is now here.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 8:23 am » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:‘America has won its last war’

“The American moment is ending not with a bang but a whimper,” wrote Washington Times columnist Jeffrey Kuhner on Thursday. The past decade will be remembered as the “era of American decline.” And instead of working to reverse the decline, America’s leadership has only made matters worse.

Consider the recent repeal of the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. Kuhner called it “an act of national suicide.” He wrote that it is “one of the most revolutionary and damaging acts ever done to a core American institution. It will decimate the greatest fighting force on Earth, undermining unit cohesion, morale and discipline—the lifeblood of a successful military.”
Kuhner said the new policy only further weakens a military that has failed to win a major war since 1945.

Many will recognize that statement as being similar to what Herbert W. Armstrong prophesied more than a half century ago. He wrote in the October 1961 Plain Truth that “unless or until the United States as a whole repents and returns to what has become a hollow slogan on its dollars: ‘In God we trust,’ the United States of America has won its last war!”

There is a reason Mr. Armstrong correctly predicted that America would lose the will to use its power and never again win a war. He knew that when God threatened in Leviticus 26:19 to “break the pride of your power,” He was referring primarily to Britain and the United States in this end time.

Kuhner noted how soft and lazy America has become as a nation. Having been stripped of any and all traditional Christian values, he wrote, “Self-indulgence and self-expression have filled the vacuum. Life is no longer about sacrifice and duty; it’s about maximizing pleasure and self-fulfillment.”Comparing America to ancient Rome, Kuhner concluded by saying, “All civilizations rise and fall.”
Mr. Armstrong made this same comparison in 1956. He wrote, “Like Rome, we’ve grown fat and prosperous and lazy. … We’re the wealthiest, as compared to any other nation, and we are fast growing lazy and soft, seeking luxury and pleasure, and excitement, idleness and ease, labor-saving, step-saving devices and gadgets” (Plain Truth, February 1956).

All this prosperity and ease—and yet a broken will that, as Kuhner pointed out, resulted in the Korean stalemate, the embarrassing defeat in Vietnam, an inconclusive outcome in the first Gulf War and now prolonged quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan.

America has long passed the zenith of its once-dominant power. And God has warned us through prophecy that the day of reckoning is now here.

this is all smack on IMO, but its not just the US, its pretty much applies to ALL western civilisations around the globe, look at Britain, Canada and Australia, all are heading down the same path, the Australian government has mostly always sucked up the arse to the American leaders.

western society as a whole is fast gonna end up in a hole.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 4:43 pm » by Cainos

Omerica has never won a war......................

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 5:34 pm » by Slith

Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned.

Hard to justify spending billions and billions on occupying and trying to control other countries, when your own is rotting from the inside. That goes for all countries :top:

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 5:44 pm » by The57ironman

Slith wrote:Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned.

Hard to justify spending billions and billions on occupying and trying to control other countries, when your own is rotting from the inside. That goes for all countries :top:

....aint that the truth..... :mrcool:

:cheers: all........

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 7:20 pm » by Svaha

Some causes of the fall of Rome: http://www.rome.info/history/empire/fall/
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 7:32 pm » by Slith

Svaha wrote:Some causes of the fall of Rome: http://www.rome.info/history/empire/fall/

True. The parallels are uncanny. History yet repeats itself because of the pompous attitudes of TPTB. Pure and utter ignorance.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 am » by Temps13

All America has done since it has existed is age war..how longs it been? did I read 235 years?& at was for like 220 years? something like that I read..is that true? I bet its not far off
I also heard a few authors claim that America is owned by the Crown..I wonder if this is true..the Crown,the entity of which the hairy goat legged fucker is figurehead
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Writer

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 3:06 pm » by Santor

Yes, I agree. The people of the United States have lost many wars.

I am from Quebec, Canada. I was born in 1969. I remember when I was young, the US represented people who achieved great things. They were respected and we all wanted to learn english to understand them. In sports, politics, culture and arts, the United States was always among the best in the world.

In Quebec, we were and still are a small people, much more humble by our deeds. But still quite interested by the people of the US. We wanted to be close to them.

As I grew up, I saw this respect changing. In the 90s, it began to turn with the US foreign interventions. Especially in Latin America. Not just with the Cuban quarrels and mistakes, but all over Latin America. The churches, the multi-nationals, the cia, etc... The US as a whole began to behave like a bully.

And with the years, it only grew and spread. The arrogance, the bullying, the treats, the interventions, all over the world. In the years 2000, it was not just upsetting, it was anger. As I was traveling a lot, all over the world, and being of french mother tongue, the non american were less shy to openly admit their anger toward the US. For all kind of reasons, but in definitive it was obvious that a change happened in this country.

Like a change in values. Instead of looking for respect by their kindness and good relationship, the US governance and economical powers were more interested in being feared. Now this change of values shows in the pop culture. You can see it in their musical video clips, movies and books. Its so full of vanity, bullying, violence, arrogance. It always turn in the same circle and becomes boring. And this change in values happened so fast, I was able to witness it over 30 years only.

Now, the US citizens are meeting the result of these change in values. Reaping what has been sowed. Materialism doesn't worth much, its an empty way of life. I really wish to see a people awakening and change back to their old values of freedom, respect and justice.

Next