America, have you forgotten history?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 am » by Septeloid

In light of today's wikileaks disclosure, I offer a poignant look at what could have and should have been:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The evil societies that have taken over the US and other world governments must be stopped.

Their power is everywhere.

They have enslaved us through banks and currency. They have ruined us through war. They have deceived through propaganda and media lies. They have chained your children through debt. They have murdered through genocide and famine.

We can stop them.

We have a voice. Your voice is more powerful than any weapon on earth.

As JFK says:
''With your help man will be what he is meant to be .... FREE and independent.''

Peace
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 2:12 am » by Freeyourmindnow

i still have a dream :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 2:23 am » by Mediasorcerer

they killed them to damage the psyche of future generations,dna carries trauma?,so calculated.to subdue the masses,great vid.thanx,
its the same loud mouths fuks who promote war,that sit back and send others to do the dirty work.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 2:33 am » by Mystery747

Yes! We Have! That's why we have gummy brains because they are tasty treats to the rich!

Initiate

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 2:46 am » by Septeloid

''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 2:49 am » by Mediasorcerer

i gave up tv bout 2 years ago,i spent maybe less than a day watching ova last 2 yrs,BEST THING I EVER DONE!!the thing is,im not anti government,anti order,or anything like that,most folks are relatively good at heart,but asleep,or brainwashed,or they have been told what to do with threats of death,examples are set for them to see,kennedy was like that,so they are powerless,there families are probly used as form of manip too,when enuf of them break free,things mite get better.

there is no law aginst giving an opinion,yet.we must bond together and make the world better for the kids,they dont deserve to be given a nightmare as there future,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 3:06 am » by Septeloid

mediasorcerer wrote:i gave up tv bout 2 years ago,i spent maybe less than a day watching ova last 2 yrs,BEST THING I EVER DONE!!the thing is,im not anti government,anti order,or anything like that,most folks are relatively good at heart,but asleep,or brainwashed,or they have been told what to do with threats of death,examples are set for them to see,kennedy was like that,so they are powerless,there families are probly used as form of manip too,when enuf of them break free,things mite get better.

there is no law aginst giving an opinion,yet.we must bond together and make the world better for the kids,they dont deserve to be given a nightmare as there future,

Good point sorcerer

I had deleted the vid you commented on because I didnt mean it for this thread but now I think it is important to this thread because the media and tv have blinded us to reality and put in it's place, a manufactured illusion.

It inhibits us from thinking freely and fills the mind with fallacies of perfection and utopia.

Upload to Disclose.tv