America's future? [Your opinion]

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 am » by Realorfake

grows wrote:In reply to the comment about capitalism, in all honesty capitalism hasn't been the problem, government has been. The nature of the market changes year by year. It's up to the legislators to, well, legislate year by year, and keep a handle on the market.

Originally, it was the government that had the power to create and dismantle corporations. Corporations only existed as time specific contracts, at the whim of the elected officials. Now, it has become the other way around. Corporations create and dismantle politicians (government).

Why did this happen? It's the nature of man, and that's why Jefferson recommended revolution. Why did we never revolt? Life got posh. All those back room dealings, selling 3rd world countries down the river made life nice and easy for the middle class. We the people chose luxury and comfort over principal and hard work. of course, this too is the nature of man. Everything comes full cycle doesn't it? And now, the robber barons, having tapped the world market, have turned on the middle class to strip the fat away. But ultimatley, they will be the cause of their own failure. All great powers are corrupted from within.

It seems to me, the so called NWO will fail, but because of the progress of technology it's difficult to say what lies ahead in the next 'cycle'. This truly is a dawning of a new age, though I wouldn't guess it will be utopian or particularly dystopic... at least once the ashes have fallen away. Just have to wait and see.

i'd take a bite outta that apple... :flop:
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:46 am » by Slowlyawakening

One word comes to mind: impermanence.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 5:53 am » by Poe2you

America and its future? I say it will eventually come back to where it was 234 years ago. Our forefathers did something unbelievable to believe in - an ideal which will last forever. Many parts of the world envy it, some have tried to copy it, but there is no place like America. Good or bad, its where I live and thank God for that.

Politicians? As long as their lips are moving, nowadays, they are most likely lying. They are further removed from America than they have ever been. They don't represent me anymore, that is for sure. I often say, taxation WITH representation is just as bad as without. I pay my property taxes, but you can't fund the school my kids go to? WTF is up with that?? I am independent (The American Party - baby) and I say enough already. Shrink this government and things will improve. How much is our budget? WTF is that?? Reduced Government would mean less taxes - fundamental truth. Government was NEVER intended to be this big. You want real change, make candidates put things in writing and if they fail, hold a new election, or throw them in jail. This ain't no dog and pony show, you are in charge of the most powerful country in the world, start taking that responsibility seriously. Since when did a four year term come along with no repercussions for LYING (not just this President)? That should begin to change things. How about limiting $$ able to be spent on campaigns? Seems like you can buy office now. I always thought it was about principals and action (see lying above).

The douche-bag politicos aside, America is a place where you can achieve your dreams, if you apply yourself. If you really dont like something, set out to change it. DONT compromise on your principals or beliefs. Learn to communicate. Learn to fight if you must. Oh yeah, and you ain't entitled to shit, you gotta fight and work for it. Like Mr. Balboa once said, life can beat you down and keep you there if you let it. It ain't about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can be hit, and get up and still keep moving forward.

Our forefathers had tenacity, with a heart-sown goal that still resonates today in the underbelly of this country, I see and hear it every day. They were willing to give their lives for it, since they knew they were not entitled to it, and had to fight for it, every day. They changed it. Weren't their circumstances overwhelming? Look what they achieved, again, politicos aside. Every arch-enemy from the neighborhood, living under one roof. Think about that.

Being free isn't easy, since it places much of the social burden of right and wrong on the individual. I think politicians also contribute to the problem and they mirror those that put them in office. Yep, I just insulted us. Until more of us expect and demand more from ourselves, we cannot expect or demand more from anyone else, now can we? Obviously, our forefathers made more right choices than wrong. Can that be said of today's society? Maybe not, but I believe that everything is cyclical and all older societies have gone through much the same and are still here. Don't ever give up hope for America.
*Think*

Writer

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 6:06 am » by Mindgamez

A lot of you seem to be on the right track. I believe that there will be a revolution in America. The people vs the Government. Most of the Military will turn on them which they will not expect because they are realizing they are not fighting for what they thought in Iraq and don't like the Gov anyway with all the BS they get from them (look at whats happening on Wikileaks). Than Once people start to get taxed on everything they buy, Something will happen. No one likes to get taxed out the ass!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 7:13 am » by Otomon

zaff4444 wrote:
otomon wrote:Death to America!

:roll: what an idiot :roll:

Oh yeah cause using a smiley as a reply is fucking genius you dumb fuck.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 7:44 am » by Lighthouse

Total collapse of the economy,
as will be the case for the rest of the world.

I still think the vast majority are in denial. There really does appear to be an engrained mindset that “it can’t happen here.” That no matter what, “the people in power are really smart and know these things so much better than I do so I am not worried about any sort of crisis developing.” “They can fix it.”
The problem is we have an entire generation that has no clue what “The Great Depression” was like, much less even know about it due to the pitiful amount and quality of the history classes taught today.
Most folks think that the Weimar Republic is a diner that serves hot dogs or weenies.
Heaven help us when they wake up and realize what is happening.
By the way, did you read about some of the small towns out that due to budget constraints told their citizens they will no longer be responding to burglary calls?
This is the sort of thing that concerns me where all this is headed.

http://jsmineset.com/

Writer

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 am » by Echos185

Rome fell...So will America.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 9:42 am » by Mep630

darrylmckay wrote:Bait, did someone mention bait.

How about your future for america first there mep, so we can all see where this is coming from.
No just looking to see what other people think. I am very opinionated and I think most people know what I think.

I think there is hope to be honest, I mean cops and army people are waking up. Seems like stuff I could not talk about before is like common knowledge these days.

I think there is some rocky time ahead for sure, but I do look forward to the end of these NWO people's rule and getting humanity back on track spiritually and with nature.

Peaceful resistance for the win. The NWO falls like a house of cards when all their pawns wake up and take all their power away from them by simply not following their warped orders. The cops and army will take the country back for the people, like our founding fathers wanted.

:hiho:

And just think how thomas jefforson, and washington went down in history for their parts in giving freedom to the people. Who knows maybe people like LowSix, or even Drextin will rise up and lead the charge to freedom and go down forever in human history as true patriots!

We simply have nothing to lose fighting these NWO scum, they are on an all out war with us, if you have not been paying attention. They are trying to poison you and your family every day! And they will not stop till over 6 BILLION people are dead. So guess what your most likely counted in that number.

And we have EVERYTHING TO GAIN! LIke a FREEDOM WE HAVE NEVER KNOWN AS A RACE!!!!

Think about it!

Freedom > Anything else you could pass down to your brothers and sisters.

Fight the power! Resist! Never Surrender! Never Give up! Die with your boots on!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 am » by Iwanci

Me thinks that the situation with American debt is so dire that America will likely instigate a war of sorts to extinguish its obligations. It will need to do this before its people rise up and screw everything up, sorry folks but some people think you have a solution or that there is hope. Your government unfortunately sees a different picture. This is the reason why so many promises or proposed ‘solutions’ that seem plausible, logical and effective never see the day of light and are never implemented. The truth is that you have sold yourselves and there are only two ways out.

1/- Pay your debts – difficult because you have no money – difficult because they have you over a barrel – difficult because you now rely so much on your ‘partners’ that you are intertwined with their issues as well – difficult because the issues are so grave that every time you try and fix one issue you create several others. The complexities go on and on, and is the reason why there seems to be so much inaction by your government, they seriously do not know how to fix the problems without creating more issues that will lead to your uprising, which in itself is not the solution.

2/- Go to war and conquer the countries that you owe money to or are reliant on resources for.

Look carefully because option 2 is the easiest option, it won’t take much to convince a populace that is living on the edge to rise up against some other foe. This is the sleeper that may well awaken you my friends.

My opinions only mind you I could be totally wrong as I am not a political analyst, just sitting here minding my own business.

Cheers and good luck, mind you, you could all come and live in the land of milk and honey (Australia) but you will need to learn to speak English.  Joking… come on over.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 10:53 am » by Lowsix

If the stock market takes a strong hit below 9000,
we will see the second shoulder to the rec..er depression.

The government money is already through the tubes
and barely made a dent, the economy is about to stop dead still.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext