America was first discovered by European Stone Age hunters?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 am » by Abdul14

New revelation: America was first discovered by Stone Age hunters from Europe, according to new archaeological evidence

New discovery of European-style tools being heralded as among the most important archaeological breakthroughs for decades
Supports the theory that Stone Age humans could make the 1500 mile journey across the Atlantic during Ice Age

dailymail.co.uk
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 01, 2012 12:23 am » by Evildweeb

Or...........

Those what lived here had at the very least the same or better technology as Europe had at the same time.

For argument sake, let's say Europeans never came here until 1492 (which a lot of us already know is BS).

It is my premise that there is a solid body of evidence that the entire globe had better technology and knowledge than (OMG) the white man in Europe.

If one checks their historical evidence (archeology, paleontology, anthropology, geology, and the rest of the alleged sciences) you will find what is referred to as Out Of Place Artifacts.....or OOPart.

The list is more lengthy than the proof that Western European society was the pinnacle of civilization.

Point of fact, I will say here and now that European civilization was most likely at the gutter level of knowledge and technology.

Just saying.....

cheers mate.

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR