American citizen detained and interrogated a airport for hav

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 3:22 pm » by Chiphed2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMB6L487LHM

I swear to God: This will make you angry as HELL! I do not want to believe that the US is turning into a fascist, communistic state. This vid will piss you off, guaranteed. I am mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore. Revolution!

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 pm » by Eaganthorn

This is what happens when backwoods amateurs attempt to take on a job that should be left to the professionals. These airport cowboys have watched far too much TV and decided to role play real cops. And should be thankful they don’t get sued or worse. What if the guy really had been a terrorist and felt threatened and trapped? Then ‘Mr. I’m going to march you down to the DEA office if you don’t talk’, might have had his ass handed to him.

For the record, several enforcement agencies have red flagged certain transportation behaviors, i.e. large amounts of cash (over $10,000) and a quick turnaround flight. Agencies such as FBI, Homeland Security and DEA have described these two combined actions as suspicious, should be red flagged and request to be notified by any transportation agent if these behaviors are noticed. They (the enforcement agencies) do not extend any authority to security guards or gate attendants to arrest anyone for these behaviors but they (the transportation agent, security, etc) have the right to reasonably detain a suspect until a proper enforcement agent can arrive for further questioning or arrest.

Keeping in mind it is NOT against the law to carry large sums of cash unless the person is leaving or entering the country with amounts exceeding $10,000 in which case the monies must be reported to the IRS. But it is considered to be behavior consistent with smuggling and terrorism.

That doesn’t mean I think it is right to do this but that is my understanding as to why these jug-heads stepped over the line. If it were up to me, I would say the airline and the security company should be sued and the case reported heavily in the media, but then some Fed thugs would come down on the ‘whoever’ involved.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.