American false flag operations.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 am » by Forestgrove111

Initiate

PostSun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 am » by Pauldamo

good find,i knew about a lot of these wars, and how America played everyone against each other to get their own foot in,a lot of innocent lives lost,and the misery the world has been put through for all these years.imagine if all the ordinary people didn't play along with these peoples games,like the population being able to talk to each other and say ,we wont join the army to fight if you don't.i know it sounds simplistic,i'm just dreaming.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 pm » by Eeeeeee

pauldamo wrote:good find,i knew about a lot of these wars, and how America played everyone against each other to get their own foot in,a lot of innocent lives lost,and the misery the world has been put through for all these years.imagine if all the ordinary people didn't play along with these peoples games,like the population being able to talk to each other and say ,we wont join the army to fight if you don't.i know it sounds simplistic,i'm just dreaming.

It All Starts With A Dream... :flop: Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 pm » by Rydher

America deserves to rule the planet. Apparently we are the only ones capable of doing false flag operations. :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 pm » by Eeeeeee

As A False Flag Surviver Living In Exile...Betrayed By My Own Nation. I'm All For The Good Old U.S. But Today It's Not The Nation That Once Was. Believe Me There Is No Greater Shock To Your Beliefs As An American...When You Find Out That Your Nation Has Planned To Use You In A False Flag Operation. Even My Parents Were Murdered. Those That Can't Wake Up To The Fact That Good Old U.S. Is No More...Are Suffering From Amnesia. :hmmm:
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:00 pm » by Opalserpent

rydher wrote:America deserves to rule the planet. Apparently we are the only ones capable of doing false flag operations. :flop:

You learnt torture and false flag tactics from your best mates.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 pm » by Flecktarn

England and Israel are quite good at false flag operations.
ImageImage