american marines will join the protesters to protect them

Initiate

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 2:27 pm » by Djpakkal

Initiate

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm » by Eeeeeee

While The Banks Got Their Police...The People Need Their Own Police U.S.Borderguard.com
american Marines & Maybe Even Their Own Courts. Not The Controlled Justice Fortress We Have Now. Good Video djpakkal
Survival Man 1
Last edited by Eeeeeee on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 pm » by Noentry

djpakkal wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop: :flop: :flop:

this is great :flop: :flop:

I support the 99% :flop:

I like this video .
I hope the soldier on it is telling the truth.

It maybe the military is to infiltrate the people movement.
I dont know yet ,to early to tell .
We shall see !!!!!
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Nov 01, 2011 2:22 am » by Garciaface

My son is a Marine, a true Iraq war vet, and he is a bum and lives with my brother, another unemployed bum. He has no desire, ambition, drive, or interest in ANYTHING. This is what the US Marines is generating for us. Worthless bums. No desire to fight. No interest in the current US political structure. And, most likely, atrophied abilities with firearms, combat, and fighting. If he didn’t, I’d arm him with my M4, 30 or 40 mags, Level IV tac armor, PASGT helmet, my 4X4 truck, and set him loose to bring death and destruction to the enemies of man. But, instead, all he wants to do is work at a gas station for $5.00 an hour, and fuck fat Mexican sluts everyday. He has been programmed by the US government to be that way! Forget about our boys helping us fight. We, the elders, must fight this fight.

For the record, I got fives on Henry Kissinger. His ass is mine. You all can have the rest.

GOD SEND DEATH!