AMERICANS AWAKEN!

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:55 am » by Oreocannon

I am not insulting all americans, i am talking about "most of them" and how its time for the ones that can see to take action to change their life for better, and help others see.
if some of the americans are not moved by this speech to change their lifes, then i don't care too, they choose to stay ignorant.
the truth hurts doesnt it?

truth that people all around you listen to music that kills braincells like lady gaga and nicki minaj.
And that they give money for shitty products to companies that poison them?
do you see that attitude? that you dont care?
that you are going to continue to support the companies that sell you gmo and shit?
i was talking about the average american, the one that doesnt want to listen even when you tell him the truth.
i wasnt insulting the awakened readers.

maybe you prefer someone like alex jones that just fearmorgers and doesnt tell you a solution.
show me where have i insulted someone though? perhaps i should sellout and start my own company making soda and aspartame. i would be real nice to you calling you good names, while poisoning you so you dont reproduce?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:08 am » by 420milehigh

Lowsix wrote:Yes, insult your audience.

Brilliant approach.

Americans will just flock to your insult-ridden diatribe,
and pay their recession-money to read it. √

And capitalize the first word of every sentence.

And post information like Malogg did.
Don't editorialize.

No one really cares about your personal opinions on Americans..
Particularly the Americans..

if you feel akin to the people he is talking about as the ignorant masses, you might take offense (like you)... I'm born and raised, gun totin, beer drinking, unadulterated, 4><4ing, offroading, free loving, American son of a bitch and I take no offense to what he has said because I'm not one of these people that are braindead zombies... again, only people that have no intellectual argument resort to insults....

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:10 am » by Tjahzi

Excellent rant.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:10 am » by Lowsix

You are an idiot.

Not because of what you are TRYING to do....thats admirable.

But im telling you that you wont make a fucking dime
off your audience if you insist on insulting them.
Advertising 101 right there...

Because as i said..Americans dont give a flying SHIT what you think of them.

No 420..you fucking spaz...
I am not insulted in the least.

Im trying to help the dude NOT FAIL.

Now piss off, and climb off Oreo's lap, he can defend himself.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:24 am » by Slith

Lowsix wrote:You are an idiot.

He got a gun Low, and he drinks beer. Now you pissed him off. He might just go done and shoot himself

Oh well

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Writer

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 am » by Teekan

Aww someone needs a hug. :hugging:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:28 am » by 420milehigh

haha are you American? American's are some of the most insecure people that strive for acceptance from peer groups (look at chic-fil-et with gay people for example)..... if your not insulted why even state he is insulting his audience, if you truly understood what he was saying than you wouldn't get defensive (like you just did)... oh and Americans are also some of the most opinionated people (I'm on nobodies lap) and I happen to be a very opinionated American that has the balls to stand up for what I believe... what I believe is that oreo is fed up with people like you that insist on being a negative nancy and complaining about things that truly don't even matter (if him insulting people is the only thing you gathered from this post than you truly need to take a closer look)... I said it before and I'll say it as many times as it takes to get through that thick skull of yours; only people that don't have an intellectual argument, resort to insulting people... If your really trying to help him not fail then why are you verbally attacking him? aren't you stating that insulting your audience makes them less likely to listen to you? (sounds a wee bit hypocritical)...I'm no spaz, I have my own opinions (that I stand up for) and I actually give intelligent responses without displacing my insecurities onto someone else.... besides, acting like a tough guy online only makes you look stupid....

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:30 am » by 420milehigh

dlslith wrote:

He got a gun Low, and he drinks beer. Now you pissed him off. He might just go done and shoot himself

Oh well

haha lol I'm also mentally stable :owned: and those that kill themselves get no pity from me, darwinism up close and personal

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 am » by 420milehigh

Tjahzi wrote:Excellent rant.

haha "you didn't make that" Czar Obama

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 am » by Mydogma

420milehigh wrote:
Trigerhipy wrote:blab blab blab,not exactly smarter than the average bear,,howd that shit get posted here anyways?

blah blah blah, only intellectually challenged people resort to such tactics... notice the lack of intelligent argument, just insult... next time, try thinking :bang;

and :flop: man, I agree with all of the things you've said... I hate people that are apathetic, can't be apathetic without being pathetic.... if more people we're willing to stand up for whats right, we wouldn't be dealing with these problems... I hate the "normalcy bias"... :bang;

I'm 22 and amazed at how fucked up this world has gotten... my generation is very polarized, some people are borderline brain-dead while the other half are striving to find the truth...

:cheers:

Yep, nothing is going to change if we just sit and complain..that's what got us in the mess in the first place..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

PreviousNext