AMERICANS AWAKEN!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:13 am » by Mydogma

Lowsix wrote:You are an idiot.

Not because of what you are TRYING to do....thats admirable.

But im telling you that you wont make a fucking dime
off your audience if you insist on insulting them.
Advertising 101 right there...

Because as i said..Americans dont give a flying SHIT what you think of them.

No 420..you fucking spaz...
I am not insulted in the least.

Im trying to help the dude NOT FAIL.

Now piss off, and climb off Oreo's lap, he can defend himself.

Well I agree with your points for sure perhaps its the delivery..anyway if you put your works up for the world to critique be prepared for apathetic Response from the masses..that is a very good point..cuz in this world unless you have a hair strand from the latest heartthrob..the world could care less what u say...but that dosent negate the need to try..and some get thru..moresoe agreeing with the fact that even the people with phds that blab the truth don't get heard..but then does the obvious not come to light..we have to make it be heard or at least try...cheers
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 am » by Malogg

Lowsix wrote:Yes, insult your audience.

Brilliant approach.

Americans will just flock to your insult-ridden diatribe,
and pay their recession-money to read it. √

And capitalize the first word of every sentence.

And post information like Malogg did.
Don't editorialize.

No one really cares about your personal opinions on Americans..
Particularly the Americans..

Huh what the feck have I done wrong now :headscratch:

All I did was copy and paste some helpful info to Oreocannon's illness that I thought he would like to see from a link that I seen on Jim Corrs facebook page and leave a personal message

Best of luck Oreocannon

NVM not my fault Oreocannon is delusional and needs help because his info sure is worse than my dribble and I sure as Hell know I am in need of help lol :wink:
Last edited by Malogg on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:22 am » by Mydogma

Just a little note of advice..and its only mine..but I would try to remove some of the "I"isms as you may come off a little grandiose...as most from this site are well travelled in much of what you talk about on your site I would make it less about u and more about the info..that's just my input..cheers!
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:30 am » by Newdawnrising

This post kinda pissed me off, but that's not the point i'm getting at. Besides Low took the words right out of my mouth. However i did notice that you seem to be talking to "We Americans" as if you were a foreigner, what is this "You Americans" sh*t anyway? You said your making change in Idaho? Iowa? where ever. So are you an American talking to Americans as if they are on the outside looking into your bubble or something? You bring up issues alex jones and david icke speak of, and try to say you have a better stance with 10 fans? Oh ffs! :headscratch:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:33 am » by Lucidlemondrop

a bunch of little bubbles in a big bubble in a bigger bubble in a light bubble..............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 am » by Lowsix

LowSix wrote:And post information like Malogg did.

Malogg wrote:
Huh what the feck have I done wrong now :headscratch:

All I did was copy and paste some helpful info to Oreocannon's illness that I thought he would like to see from a link that I seen on Jim Corrs facebook page and leave a personal message

Um goofus..

I was telling him to do what YOU did,
if he wants to inform people.
You Posted GOOD INFORMATION..
not personal opinions..

lol

@ Mydogma..

You seem to be the only one smart enough to get my point.
Yes, it is ALL about the delivery. 100%. gg
I simply did what he did..and look at his reaction.

@420

You however, wre NOT smart enough to get the point,
despite your declarations of intellectual whateverness.

You see, i posted MY information in EXACTLY the same way he did.
And he, and you seemed to get rather hysterical about it.

The truth is..
I do what he is saying he wants to do...and ive done it for a living.
and i know what works, and what doesnt..

(and since he's already stated he will consider grammar advice simply an attack..I wont mention the fact that nobody is going to BUY information that is so poorly presented, as his is. Now, not so much here in a forum environment, so thats fine...here. But not in a magazine. Not a magazine you want to sell. Not one where your goal is to influence people. People simply will not listen if he cannot or will not communicate using even Elementary Sentence Capitalization, proper grammar, spelling and punctuation...while insulting them at the same time. He will be marginalized and dismissed.)

I gave him some great advice earlier

...use MagCloud to publish his own work if he considers
submitting to credible publishers "Illuninati Slavehood". (which it isnt)

OR, barring that fear.. submitting his work to already established publications so he can learn how to what they do, and learn from the critiques of professionals without losing his shit..

He dropped a blood clot..over what is perfectly sane advice.

And whether either of you like it or not, if you are trying to MAKE MONEY..ie asking for donations or sales..etc..Then you dont insult the audience you are trying to inform. Duh!

Its a really simple premise..and both of you illustrated my point perfectly.
Good information buried in a sea of insults and editorializing,
huffing and puffing about the shitty americans...will be completely ignored.

Newdawn even recognized it, although he usually takes a far more diplomatic route than i do..
But his point i valid too..so, see? You are getting feedback. Stop ignoring the feedback.

The "You Americans" shit is played out, mostly baseless, and alienating..

And, you aint gonna sell shit.
And you arent going to wake anyone up.

Now Cannon, if just insulting us is your schtick..well thats your choice.
Ive read your post history, and you seem to do it a lot..
SO you're really telling me more about YOUR insecurities than mine..

Now, both of you (420 & Cannon) grow up.

Although i would edit to add the following POSITIVE feedback..

If you are indeed European, and IF (and only if) English is your second language..
then i have no choice but to commend you on a pretty fucking solid grasp of the english language.
And considering that..IF it is a SECOND language, the grammar critique is invalid. But if thats the case
and you want to sell to Americans...hire a native speaker, because your article had some words that arent really words..like..."Excremate".
Last edited by Lowsix on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 am » by Malogg

Um goofus..

I was telling him to do what YOU did,
if he wants to inform people.
You Posted GOOD INFORMATION..
not personal opinions..

lol

Ok Dufus cheers for the compliment I think :lol:
Last edited by Malogg on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:50 am » by Baboogdi

Outsmart Your Cancer by Tanya Harter Pierce

This easy-to-read alternative treatment guide could save your life. Outsmart Your Cancer explodes the myths about alternative cancer treatments and explains why non-toxic methods are more effective than conventional ones. This second edition of Outsmart Your Cancer includes new chapters, an audio CD with inspiring recovery testimonials from cancer survivors, and an incredible amount of valuable information. Twenty-one different alternative methods are discussed along with real-life stories of people who completely recovered from a variety of advanced or late-stage cancers using alternative approaches. The book explains why alternative methods work better than conventional toxic treatments and presents details about the scientific basis for them, including the amazing formula called Protocel, which has produced incredible cancer recoveries over the past twenty years.

A great book.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:50 am » by Lowsix

:cheers: Total compliment.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:53 am » by The57ironman

Lowsix wrote:
.......... like it or not, if you are trying to MAKE MONEY..ie asking for donations or sales..etc..Then you dont insult the audience you are trying to inform. Duh!

And, you aint gonna sell shit.
And you arent going to wake anyone up.

....that's right...

...don't let yer' emotions get in the way... :mrcool:

:cheers:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext