AMERICANS AWAKEN!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8272
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:57 am » by Malogg


Lowsix wrote::cheers: Total compliment.


pleasure and an honor :cheers:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 2:59 am » by Lowsix


Speaking of feedback..it is coming to you in spades.

These two guys have basically handed you the equivalent of what could perhaps be the ENTIRE focus of your magazine...or at least a topic you could exlore for MONTHS> But you gotta have your ears open, and be willing to do some work, and again....get off that "You Americans" nonsense..

People IWLL buy information that is logically, grammatically and thoroughly presented about avoiding or curing the one thing that kills more people than all wars combined.

You MIGHt actually even derive an income.
Now you have to be careful what you present and how (if you are in the EU apparently), but if you simply organize and present what these guys are saying, into an easily readable format, instruction list..

You MIGHT sell magazines.

Malogg wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-cures-himself-of-cancer-using-1325900


"I cured MYSELF of incurable cancer": How one man's wacky diet helped him beat all the odds

Image
Allan Taylor's miracle remedy includes powdered grass, curry spices, apricot seeds and selenium tablets


News UK News Cancer
By Dominic Herbert, David Paul 17 Comments 15 Sep 2012 22:00
"I cured MYSELF of incurable cancer": How one man's wacky diet helped him beat all the odds

Allan Taylor's miracle remedy includes powdered grass, curry spices, apricot seeds and selenium tablets


Miracle man: Allan and his herbal remedies
Roland Leon
When doctors told ­Allan Taylor he had incurable cancer, he ­decided he wasn’t ­just going to give up and die.

Instead the 78-year-old grandfather determinedly searched the internet for help.

And when he found what he was looking for, he began an intensive alternative diet to try to cure his sickness.

It included powdered grass, curry spices, apricot seeds and selenium tablets.

Now, four months later, retired oil rig engineer Allan has had the “all-clear” from doctors.

“I got a letter on April 30 and I was told there was no point having any more chemotherapy, it wouldn’t cure me and neither would an ­operation,” he says.

“They said if they cut out the cancer it would just pop up somewhere else. But I was determined to stay positive and decided to find my own cure.

“On August 6 I got a letter from North Tees hospital to say a scan had shown my cancer had gone and ‘the abnormality is no ­longer visible’. I’m all clear.”

Image

Allan’s ordeal began when he noticed a two-inch lump in his abdomen last ­February. He was sent for a scan and told he had colon cancer.

A surgeon removed a nine-inch section of his colon last September. He then began a three-month course of ­chemo. In April this year he was told the cancer had spread to his small intestine. “I just went on the internet and tapped in ‘colon cancer cures’,” he says.

“I examined all the evidence and took advice from my local health food store.”

Allan, from Middlesbrough, decided to radically alter his diet, replacing red meat and dairy products with 10 portions of raw fruit and veg each day.

But he believes that one of the crucial ingredients in curing his cancer was a teaspoon of powdered barley grass in hot water every morning and night.

“There is no q­uestion in my mind that my diet saved my life,” he says. “And all it cost was £30 a week.”


Best of luck Oreocannon



Baboogdi wrote:Outsmart Your Cancer by Tanya Harter Pierce

This easy-to-read alternative treatment guide could save your life. Outsmart Your Cancer explodes the myths about alternative cancer treatments and explains why non-toxic methods are more effective than conventional ones. This second edition of Outsmart Your Cancer includes new chapters, an audio CD with inspiring recovery testimonials from cancer survivors, and an incredible amount of valuable information. Twenty-one different alternative methods are discussed along with real-life stories of people who completely recovered from a variety of advanced or late-stage cancers using alternative approaches. The book explains why alternative methods work better than conventional toxic treatments and presents details about the scientific basis for them, including the amazing formula called Protocel, which has produced incredible cancer recoveries over the past twenty years.

A great book.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 3:04 am » by Lucidlemondrop


But you should always sell something people benefit from, like teaching them to fish..........

Cause otherwise the magnifying amounts of potential power/money....changes alot of things...........

I think life coaching is the next great thang..........

Seems everyone wants to give the power up personally, why not give it to someone who gives it back to you rather than someone you pay [polytics] I mean like.....so many of us are brainwashed to think someone else needs to "reframe" things.......how bout calling your committee in for the finale?

i know I lost all credibility on that last sentence......doesn't matter........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8272
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 3:28 am » by Malogg


Why the feck folk like you Oreocannon think they can make money from this sh1t God only knows because a simple google search and all info is there for FKN FREE ! you are a greedy mofo .


Some mega info
Marijuana And Cancer: Scientists Find Cannabis Compound Stops Metastasis In Aggressive Cancers

read more here and watch video > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... 98208.html
Last edited by Malogg on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 3:32 am » by Lowsix


Malogg wrote:Why the feck folk like you Oreocannon think they can make money from this sh1t God only knows because a simple google search and all info is there for FKN FREE ! you are a greedy mofo .


Some mega info
Marijuana And Cancer: Scientists Find Cannabis Compound Stops Metastasis In Aggressive Cancers

read more here > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... 98208.html


To be honest, i may have been using his money angle harder than he actually was..
Aside from asking for donations..

He has said in several places he would give free articles, and maybe even the mag.

Just to be fair..
might have been me.

Rock.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8272
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 3:41 am » by Malogg


:geek:
Lowsix wrote:
Malogg wrote:Why the feck folk like you Oreocannon think they can make money from this sh1t God only knows because a simple google search and all info is there for FKN FREE ! you are a greedy mofo .


Some mega info
Marijuana And Cancer: Scientists Find Cannabis Compound Stops Metastasis In Aggressive Cancers

read more here > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... 98208.html


To be honest, i may have been using his money angle harder than he actually was..
Aside from asking for donations..

He has said in several places he would give free articles, and maybe even the mag.

Just to be fair..
might have been me.

Rock.


Lol I might donate a few pence as I am skint and it is all I have got spare and besides it is a good thing to do Ahahahha :lol:

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:20 pm » by Oreocannon


First off thanks to the bro for defending me. Just because you enjoy beer and country life style doesnt mean you are the type of americans i bash. that cant be further from the truth. Texans and southerners are the only people still being a real american using their right to own guns and defend themselves. Just because you are a wacky cowboy type doesn't mean that you arent intelligent and that you dont look to avoid the poisons they put in our food.

I had a drink with some far away cousins who happened to be from a village, rednecks as you might call them.
When i told them about all the poison sweeteners in the soda they were drinking, they looked alarmed.
There is nothing wrong to not know about the problem. Just because they are village people grown around redneck way, just becayse they dont know as much as me doesnt make them stupid goyum.
But they at least got surprised....and said "but what can we do there are chemicals everywhere".
Yea they sounded apathetic, but they wished to learn how to avoid the poisons, because they simply dont know.

There is nothing wrong with that. But when i show you a 7 page article i wrote on aspartame and others, with sources....from doctors...and associations..with experiments and proof -> http://i.imgur.com/buLBY.jpg
When you read all of this and you tell me my article is "bullshit" and that my sources don't prove anything...
when you actively defend aspartame and say "well i drink everyday and i didnt get a tumor"
THEN YOU ARE PRETTY FUCKING RETARDED.

And when i go in politics, i will actively isolate and destroy such people, because they are the cancer of america.
You know their kind....iphone wielding self entitled hipsters - did you forget that your hero steve jobs outsourced all jobs to china so he can make profits while america loses millions of jobs and tax money?
That he cares only about profits and holds new features back so he can release the same phone with new features every year?
And you worship him?
And these "goyum" or should i say half of them are paid to post disinfo agent with software that lets them operate 500 accounts at once come and insult me?

look at that guy he is diagnosing me with mental illnesses and telling me to get help?
If you think someone who can write and design a whole magazine by himself should seek help, maybe there is something wrong with your head bro. and that insult just doesnt work no more.

and look at this other guy telling me "my magazine wont sell" and "no one would care!" oh this sure brought me down.
Its time to quit i guess, i need to give up. oh wait i am not an apathetic goyum like you.
Just because you say no one would care or can do anything, doesn't mean that the real world is like that.
I received hundreds of emails send to the senator of iowa to stop water fluoridation, and we will send them to every media outlet. I have gathered a lot of friends and fans in the last 2 months just by posting my aspartame articles and making youtube videos.
you are saying no one would care? no one can do anything? How about the state that voted to stop water fluoridation and succeeded? Looks like they did a fine job. Did you know that iowa also voted to lower water fluoridation?
and now with my help we will stop water fluoridation completely.

And guess what, IM NOT AMERICAN! as you can see i come from a shitty small country.
i am a filthy foreigner who cares so much to help you against your corrupt "nwo" government, and look how much i can do!
I dont even know proper grammar and writing style yet i decided to make a magazine.
And you dont see me failing!

How does it make you feel that a filthy foreigner can do so much, but gets so much bashing by agents and apathetic goyum?
just because their life sucks and they didnt accomplish anything they go defensive and insult me to feel better and superior.
Telling me so seek help wont make up that you never accomplished anything bro!
Look at them seriously....
They fight with claws and teeth to defend corporations like soda companies, medias and foods that poison and screw them.
and attack me and people like me, who tell them the truth. how was this brainwashing done? how is this possible?
How is it possible for a logical human being to actively defend aspartame and insult you and tell you to seek help?

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:23 pm » by Oreocannon


As i said i wanna give free issues to whoever writes me, and i have made enough videos on youtube telling how to cure cancer, how to make shampoo and cigarettes from herbs and solve other problems. you dont have to BUY anything from me.
the aspartame article i have posted for weeks!

And for weeks on 4chan multiple people have ganged up to defend aspartame and call me crazy and diagnose me with multiple mental illnesses. notice a pattern? if you speak against poison chemicals you should be locked in a mental institution?
They tried insulting me, my family, screenshoting my responses and using them against me.
Then they tried posting pics of some fat guy claiming it was me....they tried every tactic against me.
To ask for more proof, to ask for citacted proof, to ask for sources..to ask for peer reviewed evidence, to ask for doctored research, to ask for academic proof. notice the word play? No matter how much evidence and proof you provide they will always say its shit and make fun of you!

They even goed far enough to email the senator and bash against me that i was "some looney"
they will use any tactic to provoke you and make you quit.
Those people are paid to post. scum like that.......is keeping you asleep.

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:27 pm » by Oreocannon


Its time to rise up americans, if someone like me can do so much, what stops you?
Time to check the ingredients on what you buy, support good companies, ruin and sabotage bad companies, spam posters and tags all around your cities, and to care about your health and your family (and your privacy)

If you are feeling like really doing something about it, then let me help you and do it with you!
Send me an email at mazonspls@gmail.com, or make a thread on the forum, about an issue.
Like if you want to bash some evil company or promote a good one, or bash a corrupt politician.
write to me, and i will write an article to really ruin his reputation.
we can post it around towns and make everyone know!
So if you have a good story, talk to me and i will help you make more people know!

this is only the start
who do you think did this in canada?
oh but i am not in canada...oh oh
http://i.imgur.com/1Ym2G.jpg

now quickly keyboard warrior! post a comment on how insane i am and how i should be arrested!
YOu cannot let people rise up and start to care!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13808
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:38 pm » by domdabears


Have any of you had cancer and beat it with only herbs?

Tell me now. Have you had cancer?

I'll be waiting.

And I don't wanna hear, "i know a guy".
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook