AMERICANS AWAKEN!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13726
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:44 pm » by domdabears


And why target only Americans?

Is this supposed to be common knowledge by everyone in Canada, Mexico, Europe, and the rest of the world?

"Jeez Americans, where have you been. Welcome to the 21st century".
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13726
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm » by domdabears


And I'm not mocking Holistic treatment.

I actually prefer it. I refuse to take anymore of the anti anxiety medicine.

I just take vitamins now.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13726
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm » by domdabears


Have any of you had cancer and beat it with only herbs?

Tell me now. Have you had cancer?

I'll be waiting.

And I don't wanna hear, "i know a guy".
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 6:05 am

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 5:09 pm » by Perronick


Oreocannon wrote:Its time to rise up americans, if someone like me can do so much, what stops you?
Time to check the ingredients on what you buy, support good companies, ruin and sabotage bad companies, spam posters and tags all around your cities, and to care about your health and your family (and your privacy)

If you are feeling like really doing something about it, then let me help you and do it with you!
Send me an email at mazonspls@gmail.com, or make a thread on the forum, about an issue.
Like if you want to bash some evil company or promote a good one, or bash a corrupt politician.
write to me, and i will write an article to really ruin his reputation.
we can post it around towns and make everyone know!
So if you have a good story, talk to me and i will help you make more people know!

this is only the start
who do you think did this in canada?
oh but i am not in canada...oh oh
http://i.imgur.com/1Ym2G.jpg

now quickly keyboard warrior! post a comment on how insane i am and how i should be arrested!
YOu cannot let people rise up and start to care!


About 80% of all foods on a US supermarket are processed, that means 80% are likely to be carcinogenic. That leaves 20% of the offer, which I don't know if it's enough.

The problem, imo, are the damn wars; war on drugs, terrorism and, of course, war on cancer, declared in 1971 by President Nixon. Wars that are not meant to be won but meant to be a business and cancer, given nowadays it's a plague, has to be one of the most profitable.

Americans are to blame bc they are fat, lazy mofos that embraced any bs that has been processed to the point of thinking milk, veggies and groceries come from the supermarket. Not all Americans, but the part that helps sustain and export this insane industry, many times over patriotic and American singularity arguments.

I'm Spaniard, so fire at will. I leave to you to criticize my homeland. I promise to take it as a man :shooting:

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 5:11 pm » by Oreocannon


a member of my family, i have made a mistletoe tincture to treat it. combined with chemo.
I cant really say "only herbs beat it" because its combined with chemo.
What im trying to say is herbs are a great alternative if you dont have any other options or if chemo doesnt work.
whats wrong with that?
i have told people how to make it, here is a video i made ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T01KSwse ... ture=g-upl

what more can i say? bring me someone suffering from cancer and i will try to help him with herbal recipes, nutrition and diet work and exercise, and philosophical help. i wont ask for money, i want to help someone from the kindness of my heart.

i suggest watch my video and say your opinion

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 5:15 pm » by Oreocannon


Perronick wrote:
Oreocannon wrote:Its time to rise up americans, if someone like me can do so much, what stops you?
Time to check the ingredients on what you buy, support good companies, ruin and sabotage bad companies, spam posters and tags all around your cities, and to care about your health and your family (and your privacy)

If you are feeling like really doing something about it, then let me help you and do it with you!
Send me an email at mazonspls@gmail.com, or make a thread on the forum, about an issue.
Like if you want to bash some evil company or promote a good one, or bash a corrupt politician.
write to me, and i will write an article to really ruin his reputation.
we can post it around towns and make everyone know!
So if you have a good story, talk to me and i will help you make more people know!

this is only the start
who do you think did this in canada?
oh but i am not in canada...oh oh
http://i.imgur.com/1Ym2G.jpg

now quickly keyboard warrior! post a comment on how insane i am and how i should be arrested!
YOu cannot let people rise up and start to care!


About 80% of all foods on a US supermarket are processed, that means 80% are likely to be carcinogenic. That leaves 20% of the offer, which I don't know if it's enough.

The problem, imo, are the damn wars; war on drugs, terrorism and, of course, war on cancer, declared in 1971 by President Nixon. Wars that are not meant to be won but meant to be a business and cancer, given nowadays it's a plague, has to be one of the most profitable.

Americans are to blame bc they are fat, lazy mofos that embraced any bs that has been processed to the point of thinking milk, veggies and groceries come from the supermarket. Not all Americans, but the part that helps sustain and export this insane industry, many times over patriotic and American singularity arguments.

I'm Spaniard, so fire at will. I leave to you to criticize my homeland. I promise to take it as a man :shooting:



people can be forgiven for being fooled once. at first they dont realize all these E350,E250 numbers and how harmful they can be. Even i was drinking and eating the poisons until i realized the side effects and how shitty it is compared to real food. At first they think its some non harmful preservative in small dose....but its so much deadly.

those companies care only about profit. fruit juice cappy by coca cola now started putting 2 preservatives, antioxidants, colorings. thats like 6 chemicals. its a silent war, they slowly put the shit in all food....
what do? stop buying their shit, spread posters everywhere, they will have trouble tearing those up, and write all over the internet. write to me, ill write a review that will crush them and personally spam it everywhere.

Conspirator
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 6:05 am

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 5:37 pm » by Perronick


Coca-Cola is one of the big Corps. lobbying against advertising GM ingredients on foods. I wonder why :roll:


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook