AMERICANS AWAKEN!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 9:39 pm » by Oreocannon

i want to paste a text i wrote for a video i was going to do tomorrow. so i want to share it with you guys, in hope to inspire you and show you the truth.
here it goes!

First off, imagine you suffering from cancer.
And chemo not working on you. What are you going to do?
Are you going to accept your faith and die?
if you are going to die anyway why not try herbs?
There are rumors and some evidence that some herbs possible cure or lessen cancer in varius forums even.
I have provided links and proof in my first video.
There is the account of a woman from UK curing her cancerous tumor with a mistletoe injection, when chemo wasnt working at all.
You wont die from drinking a few drops of mistletoe for 2 weeks, neither from eating some seeds from apricots for 2 weeks. The other herbs are even without any danger.
I am not trying to sell you anything or profit from this.
But i think people who dont have a chance, on which chemo doesnt work, deserve to try an alternative method.
Also the rumors about soda bicarbonate.
I am trying to make people know about this.
But you see ignorant baboons coming on my videos and saying that i should be in jail for talking about this.
and saying there will never be a cure for cancer.
If you want, listen to them, and remain a goyum.
The same doctors tell you there is no cure for dandruff, and that skin tags cant be removed without a surgery, and that there is no cure for asthma. something that tea tree oil, fitness and mullein has cured.

Now enough about this.

I also launched a little campaign to stop water fluoridation in iowa. Since i have a lot of books, i just said i will give 3000 books to anyone who emails the senator of iowa tom harkin about water fluoridation and that it must be stopped.
and a lot of people did, and send me the screenshots.
and what do you think will happen when all the screenshots hit all media and the internet.
Tom Harkin will either be on our side, on the peoples side, or we will vote for someone who will do what the people asl
END water fluoridation
ENd lithium in water, stop poisoning and retarding the people.

Now while a nobody like me, with a fan base of 10 people can create such a change and do so much to help the world, why are you still worshiping people like alex jones and david icke.

David icke mashes multiple conspiracies and rumors and doesnt tell you what to do to change your life, or to fix your problems. He also wants 9000$ for you to go on a trip with him.With his fanbase of millions he could easily make a campaign to stop water fluoridation or create a mass protest, one that works instead of occupy wallstreet hipsters with ipods. have you forgotten how people in france protest?
These people are called real free men.

Alex jones only incites fear and confusion in your hearts.
Each day you listen to his fearmorgering and how anonymous is going to shut down the internet. when has alex jones provided a solution or told you what to do to fix this?
Do you actually think you are doing something by listening to a radio show, or buying a book?

The american people have been turned into......horrible creatures. They actually believe they can solve something with a peaceful protest. They actually believe its normal to get arrested or beaten up for a peaceful assembly.
They have been feminized, poisoned, dumbed down and turned into pussies and obese people.
They have a slave attitude of "oh but what can we do, we cant win" or "one wont hurt, oh that chemical isnt that bad"
For god sake, your eating mcnuggets who are 20 percent meat from sick chickens with gynocomastia and the rest is fillers and chemicals. your kids eat that in school.
they are fat and die at age 20 from diabetus.
the whole world is laughting at you and your school system.
You somehow try to make up for your pathethic existence by saying whatever other people say is wrong, or taking pics at their grammar. yea grammar is important, like math, but no one cares about your master grammar skills, they wont put food on your table. and if that is the only thing you can be proud of, then your life is pathethic.
america is also the only country to start a FAT ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT.

what in the fresh hell. i dont remember making fun of fat people or bullying them. but why do they feel so butthurt and they are trying to force me to think that they are beautiful even if they weight 300 pounds.
there are some people with a very slow metabolism, like me..they are prone to become fat. and i was fat, but i got in shape. and i still eat pizza. there are some big framed people too. and its not even about being fat, its about eating shitty food with chemicals and not having respect for your body.
And if you think you are self entitled and that everyone should be forced to find you attractive, you are wrong.

Now i have spoken so much hatred, its time to be different from david icke and alex jones and actually tell you what i believe in, what i do and what you can do to better your life.

I believe in a society of real men and women, politically aware, inteligent, in shape, with morals, honor, respect and kindness. People who believe in capitalism and fight against injustice. People who will support companies that make quality food or entartainment and boycott and bankrupt the ones that poison and dont care about them.

No more food stamps, unemployment, corruption, secret cults controlling your government, injustice, crime and whining.
Humanity must be one, when we are divided and fighting each other we fall. evil never sleeps.

what i do?
i told you what i did so far, i am making an e-magazine as you can see and i dont need a starting budget. the money will still help. i help and spread awareness, tell people how to live healthy, how to avoid shitty food and poisons.
how to care about their family.
and i actually plan to go into politics.
so yea, wait and see me join one of your political parties and then take it over.

What i want you to do?
I want you to read the ingredients on what you buy as food, shampoo and soap.
i want you to avoid products and brands who put in preservative chemicals and bad ingredients.
and also avoid gmo.
I want you to boycott such companiesand harras them
call them and say he you are trying to poison me, do i look stupid to you? i will talk to other people about your shitty chemicals fuck you.
i want you to learn self defence, and own a gun and learn how to use your gun, and teach your wife and family how to use the gun, and how to defend themselves properly.
i want you to exercise and live healthier.

i want you to be politically active and harras corrupt politcions, throw eggs at them and insult them on the street.
make them feel scared. make them see the people are fed up with them, and they are going to get their candy ass kicked.

i want you to be free, to know your rights.
i want you to remain calm when dealing with a police officers and to not bitch and whine but work with him.
If they turn out to be assholes and crush your rights, then take their badge number, gather other people and go in the police station and demand that they be sancioned or fired.
also write to newspapers and media about this.
but i want you to also praise good honest police officers.
hell write an email to me if you have a story, i will put it in my magazine.
let good officers be known, and let assholes be known.

i want you to be free to satisfy your sexual urges, even if you have to go to a prostitute, but not date a girl only for sex. show women that we are interested for more then sex, and they will not use sex as a weapon against us, because we are above animal needs.

thats it for now, i hope you have enjoyed my second video on getting to know me and my views better!
mazonspls here, you have been awakened. you are different now.
embrace your new view of life and
have a great day!

Writer

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 pm » by Trigerhipy

blab blab blab,not exactly smarter than the average bear,,howd that shit get posted here anyways?

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 pm » by Annabella

WOW! Great peptalk..

Well spoken sir

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 pm » by Shemagh

Trigerhipy wrote:blab blab blab,not exactly smarter than the average bear,,howd that shit get posted here anyways?

Well your not exactly awakened, are you? In the words of my generation.............UP YOURS!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 pm » by 420milehigh

Trigerhipy wrote:blab blab blab,not exactly smarter than the average bear,,howd that shit get posted here anyways?

blah blah blah, only intellectually challenged people resort to such tactics... notice the lack of intelligent argument, just insult... next time, try thinking :bang;

and :flop: man, I agree with all of the things you've said... I hate people that are apathetic, can't be apathetic without being pathetic.... if more people we're willing to stand up for whats right, we wouldn't be dealing with these problems... I hate the "normalcy bias"... :bang;

I'm 22 and amazed at how fucked up this world has gotten... my generation is very polarized, some people are borderline brain-dead while the other half are striving to find the truth...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:54 pm » by Malogg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ma ... ng-1325900

"I cured MYSELF of incurable cancer": How one man's wacky diet helped him beat all the odds

Allan Taylor's miracle remedy includes powdered grass, curry spices, apricot seeds and selenium tablets

News UK News Cancer
By Dominic Herbert, David Paul 17 Comments 15 Sep 2012 22:00
"I cured MYSELF of incurable cancer": How one man's wacky diet helped him beat all the odds

Allan Taylor's miracle remedy includes powdered grass, curry spices, apricot seeds and selenium tablets

Miracle man: Allan and his herbal remedies
Roland Leon
When doctors told ­Allan Taylor he had incurable cancer, he ­decided he wasn’t ­just going to give up and die.

Instead the 78-year-old grandfather determinedly searched the internet for help.

And when he found what he was looking for, he began an intensive alternative diet to try to cure his sickness.

It included powdered grass, curry spices, apricot seeds and selenium tablets.

Now, four months later, retired oil rig engineer Allan has had the “all-clear” from doctors.

“I got a letter on April 30 and I was told there was no point having any more chemotherapy, it wouldn’t cure me and neither would an ­operation,” he says.

“They said if they cut out the cancer it would just pop up somewhere else. But I was determined to stay positive and decided to find my own cure.

“On August 6 I got a letter from North Tees hospital to say a scan had shown my cancer had gone and ‘the abnormality is no ­longer visible’. I’m all clear.”

Allan’s ordeal began when he noticed a two-inch lump in his abdomen last ­February. He was sent for a scan and told he had colon cancer.

A surgeon removed a nine-inch section of his colon last September. He then began a three-month course of ­chemo. In April this year he was told the cancer had spread to his small intestine. “I just went on the internet and tapped in ‘colon cancer cures’,” he says.

“I examined all the evidence and took advice from my local health food store.”

Allan, from Middlesbrough, decided to radically alter his diet, replacing red meat and dairy products with 10 portions of raw fruit and veg each day.

But he believes that one of the crucial ingredients in curing his cancer was a teaspoon of powdered barley grass in hot water every morning and night.

“There is no q­uestion in my mind that my diet saved my life,” he says. “And all it cost was £30 a week.”

Best of luck Oreocannon
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:07 am » by Oreocannon

this is good! i thank you for this contribution. and when i post about herbal cancer curbs (and tell people to get herbs from their local stores) i am called a criminal and they say i should be in jail, well i guess people are paid to post nowadays arent they?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:32 am » by 420milehigh

Oreocannon wrote:this is good! i thank you for this contribution. and when i post about herbal cancer curbs (and tell people to get herbs from their local stores) i am called a criminal and they say i should be in jail, well i guess people are paid to post nowadays arent they?

I don't know if your religious but in the bible it says good things would be perceived as bad and bad things would seem good i the end days... just keep to your guns man, in the end your the one who has to be happy with what you've done

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:40 am » by Oreocannon

yea i remember those prophecies and thanks. sadly its all true.
normal people defend their masters and corporations like they pay them, meanwhile the same corporations kill them.
but they would bark at people like me to defend the people that kill them, like bill gates.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:48 am » by Lowsix

Yes, insult your audience.

Brilliant approach.

Americans will just flock to your insult-ridden diatribe,
and pay their recession-money to read it. √

And capitalize the first word of every sentence.

And post information like Malogg did.
Don't editorialize.

No one really cares about your personal opinions on Americans..
Particularly the Americans..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next