AMNESIA the one minute enlightenment

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:13 am » by Seriouscitizen

Amnesia;

Once i read about a theory that Jesus suffered amnesia right before he became a 'prophet'. I thought this was a great metaphor for our own enlightenment.

What if we suffer amnesia?
What does it do to our expectations, assumptions, beliefsystems?

Well it destroys them, and with that it destroys all of your filters aswell.
But as soon as you get back into the system and get distracted by the noise surrounding you. The fear, scarcity, patterns. You will easily grow up, again, to be one filled up with passed trough subjective information.

Everyone will explain you how things are.... 'the truth' / their truth. And big chances are, you will adept to that truth.

But what is someone suffers amnesia in a wood? surrounded by nothing but abundance and the beauty of nature? What will happen with your knowledge then?

I am not a christian but i like this text here:

1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 am » by SamueltheLion

what if the idea of enlightenment is an obstacle to actual enlightenment?

interesting post here sharron,

i thought this was an interesting video too,

Upload to Disclose.tv

all about... escaping from mental prison.

the truth will set you free, indeed, but that means you have to know the truth!

Know it! yourself, and distill the essence.

Like in an alchemical operation, distilling the essence of the plant metal or mineral... we have to distill the words to get the real message.

We are all christ's, waiting to recognize ourselves.
you have a crystal (pure) centre within your being which you return to to charge up when you dream, it is the centre of all that is!

As is said in the letter to the galatian's "Christ who lives in me", or in the hindu if you prefer,
the immortal atman, god, who is the centre most being of all beings in creation.

The desert patriarchs said: If christ is not crucified and then raised (within you) you have no reason to hope, but as soon as this is done, you can hope for everything.

"with man this is impossible, but with god, all things are possible".

what's the whole deal with crucifixion, or should i say cruci fiction?

for as far as christ concerns us, it is all in our head, yes indeed, you see, the place christ was crucified was called "Golgotha", which means "place of the skulls":

Golgotha is the biblical name for the place where Jesus was crucified.
It was probably a small hill just outside the walls of ancient Jerusalem.
According to Christian tradition, it was within the area now occupied by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. But some biblical scholars doubt that this is the correct location.
The name "Golgotha" is derived from the Aramaic word gulgulta.

Matthew 27:33 and Mark 15:22 give its meaning as "place of the skull."
When Saint Jerome translated these verses into Latin, he used the Latin word for skull, calvaria, which was later converted into the English word Calvary.

The gospels don't say why Golgotha was called the "place of the skull". One common suggestion is that the site was on a hill or near a rock that had the shape of a skull. Another suggestion, first made by the third-century scholar Origen, is that the name referred to the burial place of Adam's skull, traditionally believed to have been interred at Jerusalem. But these are just suggestions, and no one really knows how the site got its name.
The bible also doesn't say where Golgotha was located.

What happens if you view this christ as Kundalini, as... A Phenomenon, which changes you, turns you, instead of just being a title, unique to that culture, an actual physical phenomenon which can happen in all people, is, you join in with the family of life, and exit the grips of the controllers. *Sigh of relief*.

The bible is mainly esoteric, metaphorical and metaphysical: it means, crucifiy the snake (satan) within yourself and let GOD reign within you, let GOD be in you and live through you and BE you.
Let yourself be your true self, don't hold back any of the goodness, which you would like to see in the world. others deserve it, and if you give it to them, you give it to yourself because they are you.

there's nothing really "cult" like about christianity in its essence, because it is actually about BIOLOGY!
The LOGOS (logic/meaning) of Life (bio!).
There's nothing cult like or creepy about it except for if you misunderstand it and that your view, perspective, on "the truth" is dogmatically, unchallengable, even if you can't demonstrate it to be true by logic or other means.

THE INSTRUCTIONS OF JESUS FULFILL HIS CRUCIFIXION
IN THE HUMAN BRAIN

Matthew 6:33 First seek the Kingdom of God

Luke 17:21 The Kingdom of God is within you

Matthew 6:22 If your eye be single, your body will fill with light

Matthew 6:34 Take no thought

Luke 11:52 You take away the key of knowledge when you do not enter within yourself

if you don't believe it's about kundalini, eastern teachings and meditation, then what do you think it's all about? lol... what do you think moses raising the serpent in the desert and crucifying it "so everyone could be healed" was all about?

hmmmmmmmmmm ? :think:

Amnesia: Forgetting you are the light so that you can remember it.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 8:37 pm » by Seriouscitizen

The thing about do good to others, to do good to yourself is dependend on a personal perspective on good and bad.. As with all beliefsystems this is a fragile reference,. always subsequent on your interaction with the world around you and your filterend knowledge gained from it.

Do good to others, or do to others as you would want them to do to you?
Do to feel usefull,
Do to serve,
Do to be?

Or do out of love? Sometimes you do something out of love, out of compassion but it might strike to another person as 'bad' behaviour. Does this mean you are wrong?

If the whole world would tell you Christ is wrong, would you still seek the Christ within you?
Or is a baby born with christconsiousness within? Should a child meditate to feel love? Are the Papua's of New Guinea not a part of god because they do not 'practice' kundalini awakening?
Does Love need a name?

As i see our interaction with ourselves and with our enviroment. I see we say things because we need to confirm our own epiphanies in order to not feel alone or 'wrong' in it.
Well..
if you don't believe it's about kundalini, eastern teachings and meditation, then what do you think it's all about? lol... what do you think moses raising the serpent in the desert and crucifying it "so everyone could be healed" was all about?

Is it?

Does someone teach us how to love, how to eat, how to breath, how to sleep, how to think?
Well i think someone tries to, the question i ask is why? I've seen films of tribes living in nature being independend and in balance. I do not say i want to be there with them, but it does makes you think.
I can think of a logical explanation why people in western cultures seek extreme measures of enlightenment... Needing to learn how to love, cause maybe some have lost love for themselves, and in that perhaps fear of one self is born, the loss of trust. Heavy programming needs heavy deprogramming.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 12:14 am » by SamueltheLion

it's the golden rule because it fractally expands and spirals in or out according to your level of consciousness: it can zoom as far as you can, if you are "dumb", you can still apply it, you can still have a heart of gold, if you are clever, you can apply it, and if you try to cheat yourself, you will always know, because you watch everything you do, so yeah, it's a good "rule" to live by, but anyway, everyone knows it when they are born because of empathy and natural human functioning.

you know that experiment they did in the second world war where they showed hundreds of babies no affection what so ever from 0 days to... their death? yeah, they just decided to give up living, didn't know what to live for. terrible, i know, but there it is. hardwired in us: the need for connection and "the golden rule"; compassion.

you can't cheat your way out of it with logic, nor can you be clever and say uh uh, because all conceivable ways of "being treated" or "treating others", are dealt with by YOU: if you do go the road of trying to find a way out, you will probably cause a rift of division between your mental and emotional body, like i did. (and am healing)

Essentially, it just says: be good in whatever way you can honestly find out being good is really being good. if you do think you've found a way out of it, then it's most likely just self-deception.

and it's the same the world over: "do what thou wilt" "love is the law" "treat thy neighbour as thyself" "help all beings not create suffering, and cease the cause of your own suffering" "... just different expressions of the same thing: love, find a way to open your heart to life even if it hurts. literally, imagine opening your heart.

as for enlightenment, yeah, i believe it's always new and extreme, maybe if you can live a long and full life in a more enlightened culture it doesn't have to be such a trying search, but i doubt that. you will always be a loner, an outsider, and some one striving to rise higher, why? because it's always enlightened in comparison to non enlightened.

just the way it is.

As for the bible, metaphors and so on, well, we happen to live in a culture which finds them important (even though it pretends it doesn't care), and has all of this dogma and did you know?
all of our modern laws come from the older cultures, built biologically on top of theirs, like the ten commandments...

So yeah, it kinda is important figuring out what the scriptures really mean, and if it's easy, hell, why not?
To me, it seems plain and clear as day, it's about enlightenment and activating the human-body temple, the 7 seals of revelations are the 7 chakras, and the lamp on the hill is the raised consciousness; the inner light, the "oil of salvation"; which you are SELF-anointed with when you face and bravely move through to the (literal) crowning achievement of activation and reach your own thrown in "heaven"; the palace of your uncorrupted mind: now cleansed, by your trials and... tribulations.

:mrcool:
Your faith will make you whole