AMY DEAD OR ALIVE?

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 11:33 pm » by Malogg

eliakim Comment from the truth movement: “Amy had a duet with Tony Bennett due out Sep 20th. Check the top 40 songs in the US charts at the moment and you will see fuckers milking Amy” . DTV

WrOnG

Comment from malogg: “Amy had a duet with Tony Bennett due out Sep 20th. Check the top 40 songs in the US charts at the moment and you will see fuckers milking Amy” . DTV

For sure that body is to big to be Amy that they put in the private ambulance

never read the rest of the post as of yet but sure folk can fake their own death and do all the time.

Kurt Cobain could not have done much with the duck gun that they say he killed himself with as that gun would do very little injury lol he would have only given himself a bad flesh wound FUCKING FACT!

This is a Pandora’s box that eliakim has opened here on this forum.
Last edited by Malogg on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 pm » by Zer0

eliakim wrote:
otoel wrote:I beleive Amy WhiteHouse is part of some secret society... in which once they hit a specific age... on a specific date... have to "killed" in the eyes of the public, for reasons unknow.

The age is 27, what does your Numerology tell us about that number blessed one Eliakim?

27 is the number of the sceptre.

2+7 = 9 = Completion and divine love.

999 was the day we delivered the covenant for the children.

9th of September 2007. = 999

:hugging:

999 as the day of deliverance... Is that why the number flip upside down is considered evil Eliakim? As it would mean the opposite....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm » by Slith

Let's call Elvis. See what he has to say on this. Eliakim, you've outdone, well.........................even you.
Holy Shite!

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, Eliakim and God are having a tete en tete to figure a new way to ensnare the DTV populace.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 12:05 am » by Malogg

I see Noel Gallagher dropping off soon as he seems sick of the music industry his new album has fuck all guitar solos and he has 2 albums up his sleeve at the moment the album due out next year Noel says is basically gonna be big.

Upload to Disclose.tv

lol he seems all about the money

Heeheehee

FUCKING PLUMS
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 12:19 am » by Zer0

dlslith wrote:Let's call Elvis. See what he has to say on this. Eliakim, you've outdone, well.........................even you.
Holy Shite!

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, Eliakim and God are having a tete en tete to figure a new way to ensnare the DTV populace.

Its funny how when people do not understand something..they simply mock it, it is almost as if they are ultimately making fun of their own ignorance.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 am » by Slith

Are the results of the autopsy in yet? No! No one understands it yet. Hence we are all ignorant to the fact. Sure it's sad, but she made a life out of being in the tabloids for being out of control in her life.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 12:33 am » by Greatjoy

otoel wrote:
dlslith wrote:Let's call Elvis. See what he has to say on this. Eliakim, you've outdone, well.........................even you.
Holy Shite!

Its funny how when people do not understand something..they simply mock it, it is almost as if they are ultimately making fun of their own ignorance.

What's not to understand from a narcissistic deluded wanna be messiah?

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 12:41 am » by Greatjoy

"Its funny how when people do not understand something..they simply mock it, it is almost as if they are ultimately making fun of their own ignorance."[/quote]

Looks like you're one of her students .
Talk about the ignorance of the arrogant, her paper trail has her cornered.

Eliakim's quote from march 31,2011

I used to teach my students that if anyone as an issue with you then it is there issue. I don't have an issue with anyone, so anyone that does have one with me, best you all seek within for the reason why.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 12:58 am » by Nedroj

You should be seeing the contoure of her implants. And the "person" under that blanket sure looks tall. Maby she faked her own death to get out of the drug habit. Thats why she was partying so hard that night , couse she cant do any for a long time. !?!
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 1:13 am » by Cornbread714

greatjoy wrote:Looks like you're one of her students .
Talk about the ignorance of the arrogant, her paper trail has her cornered.

Eliakim's quote from march 31,2011

I used to teach my students that if anyone as an issue with you then it is there issue. I don't have an issue with anyone, so anyone that does have one with me, best you all seek within for the reason why.

11 posts, and 9 of them are directed at Eliakim, GreatJoy?

We all know she's a nutter, but you seem a little odd yourself, if you joined just to troll one member.

What gives?

Are you a disgruntled former disciple? :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext