AMY DEAD OR ALIVE?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 1:13 am » by Cornbread714

greatjoy wrote:Looks like you're one of her students .
Talk about the ignorance of the arrogant, her paper trail has her cornered.

Eliakim's quote from march 31,2011

I used to teach my students that if anyone as an issue with you then it is there issue. I don't have an issue with anyone, so anyone that does have one with me, best you all seek within for the reason why.

11 posts, and 9 of them are directed at Eliakim, GreatJoy?

We all know she's a nutter, but you seem a little odd yourself, if you joined just to troll one member.

What gives?

Are you a disgruntled former disciple? :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 am » by Greatjoy

If you have seen a dead person that is 6ft 1’ leave on a stretcher, then you would know that Amy’s little ‘4.11’ body would not be this length on a stretcher.

It's also common for a body to be placed on a board then put into a body bag...and the boards certainly aren't made in 4'11" lengths.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 1:25 am » by Slith

We shall see

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 1:28 am » by Zer0

zaff4444 wrote:
otoel wrote:I beleive Amy WhiteHouse is part of some secret society... in which once they hit a specific age... on a specific date... have to "killed" in the eyes of the public, for reasons unknow.

The age is 27, what does your Numerology tell us about that number blessed one Eliakim?

Man i gotta agree with you,p:s-you aint as stupid as i thought.

I do not know about being smart.. but I have Pearls of Wisdom.

Do you?

Its okay if you do not at the moment... but simply look within yourself and you shall begin the long process....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 am » by Immortalgropher

This thread has made me "WTF" "LOL" and "LOLOL".

Amy Winehouse is dead. This is like saying Gaga is an illuminati puppet. Get real folks. I called a drug overdose as soon as I found out. Wouldn't really shock me knowing her past issues.

I'm a recording/mixing engineer and trust me when I say that, yes the industry is screwed up and has ties in politics (believe it or not) but not everyone that makes it big in music is an illuminati puppet. Not jay-z, not gaga, not beyonce, etc. That's probably some of those most ridiculous crap I've heard in today's world. If you seriously believe that...You're just paranoid.

Sure there's a lot of screwed up shit going on right now and has been for a while, but if you don't know squat about an industry, why say stupid, ridiculous crap? :|
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 2:02 am » by Zer0

immortalgropher wrote:This thread has made me "WTF" "LOL" and "LOLOL".

Amy Winehouse is dead. This is like saying Gaga is an illuminati puppet. Get real folks. I called a drug overdose as soon as I found out. Wouldn't really shock me knowing her past issues.

I'm a recording/mixing engineer and trust me when I say that, yes the industry is screwed up and has ties in politics (believe it or not) but not everyone that makes it big in music is an illuminati puppet. Not jay-z, not gaga, not beyonce, etc. That's probably some of those most ridiculous crap I've heard in today's world. If you seriously believe that...You're just paranoid.

Sure there's a lot of screwed up shit going on right now and has been for a while, but if you don't know squat about an industry, why say stupid, ridiculous crap? :|

You are just another monkey like the rest of the people here, grow up. Post some evidence or else stop talking shit.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jul 30, 2011 2:40 am » by Greatjoy

cornbread714 wrote:
greatjoy wrote:Looks like you're one of her students .
Talk about the ignorance of the arrogant, her paper trail has her cornered.

Eliakim's quote from march 31,2011

I used to teach my students that if anyone as an issue with you then it is there issue. I don't have an issue with anyone, so anyone that does have one with me, best you all seek within for the reason why.

11 posts, and 9 of them are directed at Eliakim, GreatJoy?

We all know she's a nutter, but you seem a little odd yourself, if you joined just to troll one member.

What gives?

Are you a disgruntled former disciple? :alien51:

A disciple of hers? not hers or anyone else.

There are nutters as you referred to certain people as ,and then there are those who very cunningly try to lead people astray by claiming messianic divinity.
My main interests are a possible Messianic Galactic plan, the Middle East and Mundane Astrology ,being the astrology of leaders and countries.
Also some of the older Kabbalists,Issac Luria and keeping an eye on natural events,
She writes of her power of divinity and all the prophecies that she has fulfilled plus numerous other topics,all having one thing in common..herself and posts these daily for all to see and comment on.
I don't myself a troll at all and as you're aware of I have no problem addressing her claims.,but have found out that she doesn't want to converse with people about them.if you disagree with her.
She's a big girl and knows exactly what she's doing so unless I or someone else is threatening another poster,blasting them with obscenities,constantly going off topic I see my replies to her as the normal course of events on an internet board like yours.
She's the serious one here about herself and I'm the one addressing some of her claims.
I respect people's religious beliefs and have no interest in debating them but when someone claims to be "the Messiah" and also this "queen of the south" and has the power to judge humanity the rules change for me.

I don't consider myself a troll and see

Previous