An answer from believer is required, thank you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm » by Truthdefender


caz240 wrote:Moses followed a light by day and by night for 40 years...he knew that God was on the mountain because it lit up at night...
moses carried with him the Arc of the Covenant that supposedly carried the ten commandments however we now know it contained the "manna" machine some kind of nuclear reactor that produced the algae from the air the same food we feed our astronauts today.
The new testament has too many contradictions to be taken literally however Jesus did exist and there was somethig super natural about him. If you read the 61 books that have been removed from the Bible the whole thing makes a lot more sense but our elites removed them because they contain secrets they do not want us to know...including the book of enoch who was taken by God so that he would never know death...I think what enoch said was very important after all he actually saw God and His Angels...



There were never any books removed from the Bible. Some of the ancient texts were not included because of their heretical doctrines or un-Inspired nature.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm » by 99socks


truthdefender wrote:
"Biblical scholars", usually means secular debunker atheists, posing as defenders or preservers of the faith.



Or, searchers of the truth from beneath centuries of garbage. :sunny:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm » by 99socks


truthdefender wrote:
There were never any books removed from the Bible. Some of the ancient texts were not included because of their heretical doctrines or un-Inspired nature.



So which came first; the doctrines of the church, or the books of the Bible?
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19745
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 pm » by Slith


truthdefender wrote:
caz240 wrote:Moses followed a light by day and by night for 40 years...he knew that God was on the mountain because it lit up at night...
moses carried with him the Arc of the Covenant that supposedly carried the ten commandments however we now know it contained the "manna" machine some kind of nuclear reactor that produced the algae from the air the same food we feed our astronauts today.
The new testament has too many contradictions to be taken literally however Jesus did exist and there was somethig super natural about him. If you read the 61 books that have been removed from the Bible the whole thing makes a lot more sense but our elites removed them because they contain secrets they do not want us to know...including the book of enoch who was taken by God so that he would never know death...I think what enoch said was very important after all he actually saw God and His Angels...



There were never any books removed from the Bible. Some of the ancient texts were not included because of their heretical doctrines or un-Inspired nature.

Un-inspired to whom? To the Catholic church rather than the people?
http://www.thelostbooks.com/
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

http://kolbrin.com/
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:25 pm » by Truthdefender


I believe in a Great God, Slith. If they aren't in His book, He didn't want them there. Simple as that.
It is so unfortunate that all of Christendom is labeled and misunderstood as Catholic. Also, yes the early Roman church was responsible for the form and order of the books now in, but you can best believe the Spirit of God was in that room.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 pm » by 99socks


truthdefender wrote:I believe in a Great God, Slith. If they aren't in His book, He didn't want them there. Simple as that.
It is so unfortunate that all of Christendom is labeled and misunderstood as Catholic. Also, yes the early Roman church was responsible for the form and order of the books now in, but you can best believe the Spirit of God was in that room.



Actually, it was the Orthodox church... But that is splitting hairs. :D


j/k
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm » by Charashc


99socks wrote:
charashc wrote:You are not contributing....




Of course I'm not. I did da'wah for 10 years, and I'm done with it. Filling peoples' heads with never-ending debates about which no one has actual proof of is not edifying in an any manner, no matter how you cut it. I also know the uselessness of even trying to explain that to you. You have seen the light, via ideas whose sole purpose is to plant doubt and (eventually) distrust (and hate) in you, concerning who you are, where you come from, and what your purpose in life is. That source which destroys your identity and humanity will be the same one to attempt to fill the hole that it left behind in its wake. But I will tell you this: knowledge, education, laws, and morality cannot compete with wisdom and love. You cannot take out the heart and leave just the brain; doing so will kill the soul. Unfortunately, many souls never come back from the dead.

Ma'a salaama


1. You're still not contributing.
2. You being done with any kind of debates doesn't give you right to troll around.
3. Islam is about wisdom and love. We can see here that you never understood Islam like you are claiming.
But I will tell you this: knowledge, education, laws, and morality cannot compete with wisdom and love
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm » by 99socks


charashc wrote:
1. You're still not contributing.
2. You being done with any kind of debates doesn't give you right to troll around.
3. Islam is about wisdom and love. We can see here that you never understood Islam like you are claiming.
But I will tell you this: knowledge, education, laws, and morality cannot compete with wisdom and love



If there is a thread you would not like for me to participate in, then please note that in your OP. Otherwise, I am all for respectful, free, and open debate. :sunny:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:51 pm » by Charashc


99socks wrote:
charashc wrote:
1. You're still not contributing.
2. You being done with any kind of debates doesn't give you right to troll around.
3. Islam is about wisdom and love. We can see here that you never understood Islam like you are claiming.
But I will tell you this: knowledge, education, laws, and morality cannot compete with wisdom and love



If there is a thread you would not like for me to participate in, then please note that in your OP. Otherwise, I am all for respectful, free, and open debate. :sunny:


I would love to see you in old fashion, debate open mood.

You are lately always speaking about something offtopic, most oftenly things without sense, and at the end of the day - you say nothing. That's the problem.

You can write a novel if you want, this is free forum, you are in free country, which is most fortunately in free world. :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:05 pm » by Truthdefender


99socks wrote:
truthdefender wrote:I believe in a Great God, Slith. If they aren't in His book, He didn't want them there. Simple as that.
It is so unfortunate that all of Christendom is labeled and misunderstood as Catholic. Also, yes the early Roman church was responsible for the form and order of the books now in, but you can best believe the Spirit of God was in that room.



Actually, it was the Orthodox church... But that is splitting hairs. :D


j/k



As you always seem to do. Your proud, haughty attitude always comes through. You could be to smart for your own draws little lady. Let yu heart defeat your mind!


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook