An Insight on Elitism (Read this!)

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:28 pm » by SamueltheLion

Hey

I just had the thought that...
what's happened & is happening is that, the ruling "elite" is actually indoctrinating us with their way of thinking; with their own mind... by fighting the elite, you are actually doing exactly as they wish: Fighting!

This should become painfully obvious to you by using the following few analogies,
in star wars episode 3 'revenge of the sith' (oh i know, here we go), emperor palpatine turns anakin into darth vader (his dark side/ corrupt self), by promising him to be able to save padme (his wife) from dieing, she wasn't actually going to die soon, but the prophecy fulfilled itself: annakin/lord vader, became so afraid of her dieing, that he actually ended up killing her, by trying to save her: he let himself be ruled by fear, and so, could not stop what he was afraid of happening; if you want something not to happen, don't be afraid of it happening! :)

The meaning of the phrase: "what you resist, persists" should now become clear to you.

A saying amongst shaolin monks: The highest art of combat is not to fight at all.
might also gain new meaning, ponder these things, do you understand/ innerstand (as the alchemists of old would say) how profound this is?

So what should you do?
If i may be so bold as to give you some free advice (which is worth its price),
Decide how you want to live, and then go for it! Don't get sucked into their petty squabbles,
and inane games. Rejoice in nature, appreciate your friends and family sincerely, Become a human being once more. Ignore mass media, forget about "cult-ure", MAKE YOUR OWN!

Remember! The truth is never anything to be afraid of!
If you are afraid of anything, you still do not know the truth.

Peace & love to all of you,
Believe in yourselves,
you are far greater than you are pretending to be,
stop holding back & giving into unworthy pursuits & delusions
:)

:sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

Writer

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 12:32 am » by Binzaf

I am going to quote you shamelessly :-)

:pray:
"Fatalism can be a strong antidote for Cowardice." quote Binzaf

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 1:28 am » by Legalizeheroin

Hm, interesting. You're quoting Star Wars,a film made by a known Elitist and Freemason with strong themes based in his weird little club in your thread about why we shouldn't resist said groups. Maybe you didn't know that - it just struck my irony bone a little and it's nothing personal.

Nobody is 'fighting' them, per se. I'm not about to take up arms and fight that inevitably losing battle.

You have to tell people, end of story. People are completely ignorant and it's everybody's job to show them what's happening. Social responsibility is the term I'm looking for, I think. It's selfish and cowardly to ignore the world and all its problems in favor of what's going on in your own inconsequential little biosphere.

I get where you're coming from but there's work to be done and you, as someone who's at least a little bit clued in, need to contribute.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 am » by Kaarmaa

legalizeheroin wrote: It's selfish and cowardly to ignore the world and all its problems in favor of what's going on in your own inconsequential little biosphere.

I don't think that he meant us to be selfish. There are people in our little biosphere.Those people have also people in their biosphere, others than us. And these people have...it's like a domino effect. If your biosphere is alright, a part of it makes other biosheres alright. This is why we go and visit friends if we don't feel good, to "clean up" our biosphere. :)

Initiate

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 2:03 am » by Legalizeheroin

Interesting thought. But remember we're dealing with people who can and will dump you and your biosphere on its head and into a prison camp without hesitation. The only reason they haven't is that they're not done squeezing out every last penny out of you and your friends.

I mean, yeah, don't forget to keep your personal shit in order but like I said there's work to be done.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 am » by Mozi!!a

Predator (They Gave Us Their Minds)

Upload to Disclose.tv

thanks the post M8 :flop:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 10:55 am » by SamueltheLion

demobe wrote:Predator (They Gave Us Their Minds)

Upload to Disclose.tv

thanks the post M8 :flop:

don juan speaks of the same thing... and it's true, the predators really did give us their mind, we have a reptilian brain core!
when we fear, our minds are shut down, we become less human.
don't panic, don't be dominated by fear :)

re: not fighting/being cowardly/selfish, i was just talking about not lashing out violently in a reactionary fashion, and not falling for elitist tricks.

"the hand that crushed the tyrants head, became a tyrant in its stead"

were you trying to find ways to disagree with me & 'be right' or find out the truth of what i was saying? if the former, then you have fallen for elitism.

peace

:sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

Writer

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 am » by Binzaf

legalizeheroin wrote:You have to tell people, end of story. People are completely ignorant and it's everybody's job to show them what's happening. Social responsibility is the term I'm looking for, I think. It's selfish and cowardly to ignore the world and all its problems in favor of what's going on in your own inconsequential little biosphere.

I get where you're coming from but there's work to be done and you, as someone who's at least a little bit clued in, need to contribute.

This quote sums it up nicely.

"Wizard's First Rule: people are stupid."
"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true.
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."
quote Terry Goodkind

From a decent series till it went on longer then it should have.
"Fatalism can be a strong antidote for Cowardice." quote Binzaf

Initiate

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 am » by Samael

Those without fear are those who do not know enough to be afraid.
As long as you are a player in the game, you are subject to the rules.
Fear not a life of being controlled, but a life of fear controlling you.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but perseverance through it.
Consider this insight to insight.
Beware the dangers of absolutes, they are god's territory, where no man has step foot.
Every human is an individual, no two are the same.

(some of these seem like blanket statements, but to each there are exceptions, including this one)
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.