An Obamacare Scare for Halloween

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 am » by The57ironman

.................................................Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Oct 31, 2012 by BoKnowsEntertainment
Air date: 10-31-2012 - end of last hour.
http://www.justin.tv/michaelrivero/b/337585391
http://whatreallyhappened.com
http://republicbroadcasting.org

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 11:56 am » by Cia212

That IS scary. Hopefully we can get the whole thing thrown out.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 3:55 pm » by Noentry

WTF is an "end of life order" :headscratch:

As for state care I see it as a good thing.

In the UK we have had it for a very long time and I am proud of the UK for this.

We care about one another.
We are willing to contribute to a greater cause of unity and mutual benefit.

Of course the states is a different country with different ideas.

Is a national health system such a bad idea?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm » by Cia212

Noentry wrote:WTF is an "end of life order" :headscratch:

In the UK we have had it for a very long time and I am proud of the UK for this.

Yes.

It lowers the quality and availability of medical care for about 90% of people in order to slightly improve it for 9% and greatly improve it for 1%.

Here are the central problems:
A. I don't believe a person should be forced at gunpoint to pay for someone who chooses not to get health insurance. Of the people in the US with no health insurance, most are younger people who feel they don't need it...not poor people who can't afford it.

B. The UK's healthcare system is horrible compared to the healthcare I receive...mostly due to rationing.

C. If all doctors are paid the same regardless of specialty(as they are under Obamacare according to this video), there is no incentive for a medical student to make the additional effort or pay the additional cost of advanced (and needed) specialties.

Also, an "end of life order" is when a doctor, under the supervision of government guidelines, severely rations healthcare for senior citizens...basically speeding up someone's death. And it's common in the UK right now.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm » by The57ironman

New Obamacare Tax Form Mandates Americans Report Personal Health ID Info to IRS

Here's why the IRS will require Americans to disclose their personal health ID information starting in 2014

When Obamacare’s individual mandate takes effect in 2014, all Americans who file income tax returns must complete an additional IRS tax form. The new form will require disclosure of a taxpayer’s personal identifying health information in order to determine compliance with the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate.

As confirmed by IRS testimony to the tax-writing House Committee on Ways and Means, “taxpayers will file their tax returns reporting their health insurance coverage, and/or making a payment”.

................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................................................. :shock:

Read more: http://atr.org/new-obamacare-tax-form-m ... z2B08WofPd

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 11:29 pm » by Noentry

Cia212 wrote:

Yes.

It lowers the quality and availability of medical care for about 90% of people in order to slightly improve it for 9% and greatly improve it for 1%.

I have to disagree Cia, we still have private health care, the best in the world. Also you will find the best medical personnel work for the private sector. It just means no one has to fear not being able to find good health care

A. I don't believe a person should be forced at gunpoint to pay for someone who chooses not to get health insurance. Of the people in the US with no health insurance, most are younger people who feel they don't need it...not poor people who can't afford it.

That is a fair comment. But we are held at gun point everyday, taxes are of this nature. Younger people would be wrong to assume this and this is a reason why it is a good idea.

B. The UK's healthcare system is horrible compared to the healthcare I receive...mostly due to rationing.

Not true as I am from the UK and I can say from experience, the NHS is not as bad as MSM would lead you to believe and let us not forget we have private health care so if you can afford it and you want private health insurance then it is there for you.

C. If all doctors are paid the same regardless of specialty(as they are under Obamacare according to this video), there is no incentive for a medical student to make the additional effort or pay the additional cost of advanced (and needed) specialties.

I kinda covered this before, we have a private heath care and people from all around the world come to the UK to use it. If you are a good(as in excellence) doctor you will be rewarded. Let us not forget you dont become a doctor because you are money orientated, you do it because you are a healer and you care

Also, an "end of life order" is when a doctor, under the supervision of government guidelines, severely rations healthcare for senior citizens...basically speeding up someone's death. And it's common in the UK right now.

Yeah I put up a post on it today, I dont like it, but I am for euthanasia, just dont like the centrally controlled part of this policy, the family should be consulted before any action is taken, so it is half a dozen of one and six of the other.

You see in the UK we have a proven NHS and we have some of the best medical facility's in the world.
The difference I can see between PHS and NHS is;

1, waiting times are longer in NHS, unless it is life threatening then there is no difference in waiting times to PHS.

2, PHS gets you a room to yourself rather then sharing a room with others. Often the standard of accommodation and food is better in PHS. But this for me is a small price to pay for the advantages that come with a NHS.

3, PHS and NHS use and share the same facility's so no difference there.

4, in many cases the NHS has a greater choice of equipment, were the PHS can have more modern equipment, not often but sometimes smaller types of equipment are upgraded on a more regular basis ( I emphasize this is rare). Most often it is the PHS that use the NHS equipment.

5, the NHS has a greater scope in performing instant life saving operations. I know this is not necessarily the case in America but then you take away the burden of having to pay for life saving operations on people who just cant afford it. Some procedures can be 100 of thousands of pounds. So they are left to die, which for me is an embarrassing situation to be in, in the modern world of today.

6, you may still use the NHS even tho you have PHS, this can and does save lives.

7, Depending on the PHS policy you can find that you do not have the cover and sometimes there are limits to PHS cover.

8, It makes me proud that we have taken the on the health of our nation as a unified people. Yes you may call it communist, but I dont really care what label you put to it, it is the envy of the world. It shows we care for all our people and not just the ones who have money. I care for the 9% or the 1% you mention, should we then let them die. Or should we just say "fuck em".

9, People in the UK do not die because they can not afford insurance. It just does not happen over here.
And why most of the world follow our example of health care.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 01, 2012 11:35 pm » by Noentry

The57ironman wrote:.

New Obamacare Tax Form Mandates Americans Report Personal Health ID Info to IRS

Here's why the IRS will require Americans to disclose their personal health ID information starting in 2014

When Obamacare’s individual mandate takes effect in 2014, all Americans who file income tax returns must complete an additional IRS tax form. The new form will require disclosure of a taxpayer’s personal identifying health information in order to determine compliance with the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate.

As confirmed by IRS testimony to the tax-writing House Committee on Ways and Means, “taxpayers will file their tax returns reporting their health insurance coverage, and/or making a payment”.

................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................................................. :shock:

Read more: http://atr.org/new-obamacare-tax-form-m ... z2B08WofPd

Now this I do not agree with the57ironman, stipulations and covert means of collecting information on the individual, is wrong and is a hindrance to a fair and decent health system.
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 am » by Thewatcher

Noentry wrote:
Cia212 wrote:

Yes.

I have to disagree Cia, we still have private health care, the best in the world. Also you will find the best medical personnel work for the private sector. It just means no one has to fear not being able to find good health care

That is a fair comment. But we are held at gun point everyday, taxes are of this nature. Younger people would be wrong to assume this and this is a reason why it is a good idea.

Not true as I am from the UK and I can say from experience, the NHS is not as bad as MSM would lead you to believe and let us not forget we have private health care so if you can afford it and you want private health insurance then it is there for you.

I kinda covered this before, we have a private heath care and people from all around the world come to the UK to use it. If you are a good(as in excellence) doctor you will be rewarded. Let us not forget you dont become a doctor because you are money orientated, you do it because you are a healer and you care

Yeah I put up a post on it today, I dont like it, but I am for euthanasia, just dont like the centrally controlled part of this policy, the family should be consulted before any action is taken, so it is half a dozen of one and six of the other.

You see in the UK we have a proven NHS and we have some of the best medical facility's in the world.
The difference I can see between PHS and NHS is;

1, waiting times are longer in NHS, unless it is life threatening then there is no difference in waiting times to PHS.

2, PHS gets you a room to yourself rather then sharing a room with others. Often the standard of accommodation and food is better in PHS. But this for me is a small price to pay for the advantages that come with a NHS.

3, PHS and NHS use and share the same facility's so no difference there.

4, in many cases the NHS has a greater choice of equipment, were the PHS can have more modern equipment, not often but sometimes smaller types of equipment are upgraded on a more regular basis ( I emphasize this is rare). Most often it is the PHS that use the NHS equipment.

5, the NHS has a greater scope in performing instant life saving operations. I know this is not necessarily the case in America but then you take away the burden of having to pay for life saving operations on people who just cant afford it. Some procedures can be 100 of thousands of pounds. So they are left to die, which for me is an embarrassing situation to be in, in the modern world of today.

6, you may still use the NHS even tho you have PHS, this can and does save lives.

7, Depending on the PHS policy you can find that you do not have the cover and sometimes there are limits to PHS cover.

8, It makes me proud that we have taken the on the health of our nation as a unified people. Yes you may call it communist, but I dont really care what label you put to it, it is the envy of the world. It shows we care for all our people and not just the ones who have money. I care for the 9% or the 1% you mention, should we then let them die. Or should we just say "fuck em".

9, People in the UK do not die because they can not afford insurance. It just does not happen over here.
And why most of the world follow our example of health care.

Pretty much spot on that Noentry..
The NHS helped my old man beat bowel cancer and reacted quickly on getting all his siblings tested as they believed it was a genetic thing due to so many of his family getting bowel cancer years ago and unfortunately not surviving cause they did not receive the treatment then what you can get now.

:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am » by Noentry

Thewatcher wrote:
Pretty much spot on that Noentry..
The NHS helped my old man beat bowel cancer and reacted quickly on getting all his siblings tested as they believed it was a genetic thing due to so many of his family getting bowel cancer years ago and unfortunately not surviving cause they did not receive the treatment then what you can get now.

Thanks man. :cheers:

And your post is an excellent number 10 example.
You see the benefit of a universal national health care.
Thewatcher's whole family was checked under one system looking for the samething.
Fantastic example.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 am » by Cia212

@Noentry
Great if you like it. But don't fool yourself into thinking it's the best. Except in the equity of care, and British opinion polls - you guys definitely love your system.

@Thewatcher
Glad to hear it.

Next