An ounce of marijuana can make a thousand joints

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:44 am » by Zarquon51

No, this is stupid because the amount one can make out of an ounce depends on the tolerance and the expectations of the user. The Amsterdam thing....rubbish....Most discerning people from Holland come to England to get the best hashish and as far as homegrown....well anyone, anywhere can grow high strength weed anywhere. It's not a constant factor.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:45 am » by Tehunit

mhillebregt wrote:OK thanks for that, could have used my converter but was not in the mood.
then it's about 60 to 70 joints.

What converter? LOL. Dutch Metric system? Even thats off, with 100 grams per ounce. Cause, half gram joints would only be 200 joints. Either way, some people are going to sadly agree with this statement, because they are completely oblivious to what marijuana actually is. Articles like these make me want to puke.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:47 am » by Snutz

Also, if you haven't had hash before it's tarred, you gotta try it! It's commonly referred to as Afghan, or white hash.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 am » by Tehunit

mhillebregt wrote:Lighting it up right now.....it should be legalized in the whole world not just where i live....
Ooohh it's already legal here... damn... :pray:

Its only a civil crime and a 100$ fine for anything under and ounce for us in Massachusetts, USA.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:50 am » by Tehunit

snutz wrote:Also, if you haven't had hash before it's tarred, you gotta try it! It's commonly referred to as Afghan, or white hash.

Compressed Trichomes :).

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:51 am » by Neilglfc

tell you what , that judge can send me an ounce and ill send him a big fat :top: after ive failed dismally to hit the 1000 mark
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 am » by Snutz

tehunit wrote: What converter? LOL. Dutch Metric system? Even thats off, with 100 grams per ounce. Cause, half gram joints would only be 200 joints. Either way, some people are going to sadly agree with this statement, because they are completely oblivious to what marijuana actually is. Articles like these make me want to puke.

It's medicine ... I smoke for my Tourrettes-Syndrome which is a neurological disorder dealing with miss-firing nerve endings and neurons. I was put on Haldol, formally Haloperidol, at the age of FIVE, I began having emotional breakdowns literally everyday until the sixth grade, even tho my medication was changed multiple times during this period to even worse pharmaceuticals, and eventually began having what they coined from me ... Tourrettes induced seizures. I quit taking my prescriptions at twelve, and started smoking at 14. My Tourrettes went away, at least for the most part, literally overnight during Christmas break my freshman year in high-school.

I realized that my Tourrettes was stress and anxiety induced, and got worse because of the constant animosity towards me from all the kids at school. I started smoking, and hid it for many years because I was raised Mormon. Eventually, I couldn't keep quiet about it any longer, and educated myself enough to be able to explain to my peers how I am living proof that this is medication.

I'd also like to add that virtually all my peers at school completely forgot about my disorder, and I was finally able to begin building my social skills, making friends, etc.

IT CHANGED MY LIFE!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 am » by Snutz

tehunit wrote:
snutz wrote:Also, if you haven't had hash before it's tarred, you gotta try it! It's commonly referred to as Afghan, or white hash.

Compressed Trichomes :).

Somebody knows their shit :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:08 am » by Redwoodrick

boondox681 wrote:if your jesus

:lol: :owned: exactly.You would be smoking more paper than weed for sure...remind me not to move to that fucked up state!
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:09 am » by Redwoodrick

snutz wrote:
tehunit wrote: What converter? LOL. Dutch Metric system? Even thats off, with 100 grams per ounce. Cause, half gram joints would only be 200 joints. Either way, some people are going to sadly agree with this statement, because they are completely oblivious to what marijuana actually is. Articles like these make me want to puke.

It's medicine ... I smoke for my Tourrettes-Syndrome which is a neurological disorder dealing with miss-firing nerve endings and neurons. I was put on Haldol, formally Haloperidol, at the age of FIVE, I began having emotional breakdowns literally everyday until the sixth grade, even tho my medication was changed multiple times during this period to even worse pharmaceuticals, and eventually began having what they coined from me ... Tourrettes induced seizures. I quit taking my prescriptions at twelve, and started smoking at 14. My Tourrettes went away, at least for the most part, literally overnight during Christmas break my freshman year in high-school.

I realized that my Tourrettes was stress and anxiety induced, and got worse because of the constant animosity towards me from all the kids at school. I started smoking, and hid it for many years because I was raised Mormon. Eventually, I couldn't keep quiet about it any longer, and educated myself enough to be able to explain to my peers how I am living proof that this is medication.

I'd also like to add that virtually all my peers at school completely forgot about my disorder, and I was finally able to begin building my social skills, making friends, etc.

IT CHANGED MY LIFE!

Awesome story man!Thanx! :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext