An ounce of marijuana can make a thousand joints

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:20 am » by Kraftdinner

Bubble Hash is the way to go. so easy to make and it was invented (the Bags u use) in BC
u only need the shake not whole crappy plants

edit - U basically blend it up with a big drill in these bags with a very fine Mesh, with water, than repeat it a couple of times. squeeze the remainder together. Let it dry and u get a blond powdery substance in a ball. not sticky and tar - rey

edit - fuck the government
Last edited by Kraftdinner on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
aaaaaaahhh!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 am » by Malogg

:nwo: depends how much you smoke lol could last 1 or 2 days or just a few hrs with me
and soapbar is U.S. army issue made in afghanistan...lol Doctor Ian Oliver a disgraced high ranking police officer in Aberdeen Scotland that was made to quit his post was given the job as head of security in Afghanistan but I and many other folks know he is just safe gaurding the drug,s trade to the world...
U.S. army are helping grow and protect the drugs in afganistan.... :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 am » by Lisakitty

In the 70's you could get 60 doobs per oz ....... Inflation.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:31 am » by Thebluecanary

I want this magic ounce of which he speaks. Someone must bring it to me, now.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:46 am » by Kraftdinner

this is a good artical on Bubble Hash, the cleanest most potent shit out there and "u can do it "
Better detail on how too make it, than how i explained it.... gotta get the bags.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2789.html
aaaaaaahhh!

Previous