An Urgent Message From God! You Need To Read

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm » by Sketchsi

I admit I have been acting insane. I have had intense spiritual experiences and my mind cannot handle it. Ive been told by people who have been abducted,who did not believe aliens, the worlds going to end,ive been told myself.

God has revealed to me a technique. Ive told 4 people so far, it worked for all of them. Its a truth that is built into your soul. It works because it is obvious. I had an awakening, now im back into the illusion. During the awakening I went insane, because I have a weak mind. But it does not change what I saw. People who saw me presumed I was the devil! Everybody was looking at me. Somebody who didnt know me winked at me. This technique works and must be shared.

Ive told people individually and they have said thank you very much. Its built inside of you.
If you are certain and know your whole being god will do something it will happen. This state of knowing can be hard to reach. Ok god wants you in heaven. If you were to ask god if he wants you in heaven, he would say of course. So whats stopping you? Only you. Its hard to know god is going to do something, its easy to know god wants to do something. Nothing can change the truth god wants you with him. You just need To meditate clear your mind and be completley certain of this. You will be then lead to god. Ive been told the end is near. Also I have been shown this simple truth. Please try and share, only to people who are interested. Good luck

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:49 pm » by flsts1

Pray ...do tell....
lolwut?
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 pm » by Zer0

So basically you are telling us to pray? WoW you had to go insane to figure that out? Thats like religion 101...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:00 pm » by Sketchsi

Lol lsps at your life. You have a shit life. I know you have a shit life. And you are not happy. I used to troll like you, then I got a girlfreind. The pain inside of you resembles the post you call me insane. Nice selection of photo. Let me point out everybody listen. Look at this man who posted the picture of that weird fellow with glasses . Look at how fast he posted it. The picture was already on hes laptop, ready for someone like me

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:06 pm » by Sketchsi

You are. Praying all the time . You just dont know it. You just need To. Focus on the truth. People can troll and call. Me insane. I. Have admitted I went insane. Im ok now. But i.know what I saw. And lsp you. Are not even a good troll. You. Have an ugly soul. I can see it. Ignorance is true ugliness.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:06 pm » by Zer0

Sketchsi wrote:Lol lsps at your life. You have a shit life. I know you have a shit life. And you are not happy. I used to troll like you, then I got a girlfreind. The pain inside of you resembles the post you call me insane. Nice selection of photo. Let me point out everybody listen. Look at this man who posted the picture of that weird fellow with glasses . Look at how fast he posted it. The picture was already on hes laptop, ready for someone like me

Are you like insane? The picture clearly says he got it from gifsforum.com... all he had to do was go in there and type "dumb fuck" on the search bar. You are pathetic bro, telling people to love God and then you diss em and stuff, by making unsupported assertions.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 pm » by flsts1

^^^Nope...confused gif...takes oh....about .30 secs to drop into a search engine and find an appropriate response.
In this case...confused gif presents an accurate response (for me) to your post as it is confusing to me as you do not explain what the "technique" is....

(A little defensive there aren't we...? Perhaps you should look into that...)

So, again...Pray, do tell... Or rather, let me be a little more clear...What is this "technique"?
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 pm » by *WillEase*

Otoel wrote:So basically you are telling us to pray? WoW you had to go insane to figure that out? Thats like religion 101...

LOL :cheers:

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 3:58 pm » by Nibiruschosenone

LMAO. As if you're all discussing where he got the picture from, I feel like you're missing something, have any of you considered what made his pathetic mind think to copy and paste a picture in the first place? That guy has serious issues that go beyond the keyboard. I'd like us all to come together, and have a minutes silence for how hard he tries to be accepted, and for his pathetic brain of course. Secondly, you're all not very interesting, I mean like, i've read more interesting things in the bible, and i've never read the bible. You all have imagination barriers, I'm literally laughing at how seriously you take this shit, peace out you retarded faggots. You're all like so retarded, it's almost impressive, anyway, I shalt be gone. FOR NOW.
Last edited by Nibiruschosenone on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 pm » by Nibiruschosenone

I'd just like to thank everyone for taking part in the minutes silence, I actually consider you only border line autistic faggots now, back then you were all on full retard mode and full faggot mode.

Next