Analysis of the Recently Leaked Sumerian Tablets

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 1:39 am » by Dboyseeker

Concerning Our Origins Written By: Jeff Behnke
Posted: 9/3/2009

Take a looky if intererested :flop:

http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?articleid=1393
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 9:43 pm » by Temps13

Im interested..thanks very much for posting this
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 pm » by Evildweeb

I read this a few years ago but at that time there wasn't an analysis with it, so at the time I just made a mental note of the occurrence and forgot it until you posted here.

The writer here actually makes very valid points concerning the validity of the "mystery interview", but the additional supporting information is absolutely verifiable.

I personally would tend to lean towards the base story being true, that the tablets were discovered and whisked away by TPTB.

Here is a quote from Michael Cremo regarding the supression of knowledge:

"Let me explain a little about suppression of evidence. What I am talking about here is not some conspiracy to suppress truth. Instead, I am talking about something that historians of science and philosophers of science have understood for a long time, namely that theoretical preconceptions often influence how scientists respond to evidence. I call this process "knowledge filtration."

Evidence that conforms to a dominant theory passes through this intellectual filter very easily, but evidence that radically contradicts a dominant theory is filtered out. The scientists who are doing the filtering do not think that they are deliberately suppressing true evidence, which if known would cause people to reject their theory. Instead they think they are just being responsible scientists, ignoring evidence, which to them seems like it could not possibly be true. I will give one example from the earlier history of archeology, and one from the more recent history of archeology.

In the nineteenth century, gold was discovered in California. To get it, miners dug tunnels into the sides of mountains, such as Table Mountain in Tuolumne County. Deep inside the tunnels, in deposits of early Eocene age (about 50 million years old), miners found human bones and artifacts. The discoveries were carefully documented by Dr. J.D. Whitney, the chief government geologist of California, in his book The Auriferous Gravels of the Sierra Nevada of California, published by Harvard University in 1880. But we do not hear very much about these discoveries today. In the Smithsonian Institution Annual Report for 1898-1899 (p. 424), anthropologist William Holmes said, "Perhaps if Professor Whitney had fully appreciated the story of human evolution as it is understood today, he would have hesitated to announce the conclusions formulated, notwithstanding the imposing array of testimony with which he was confronted." In other words, if the facts did not fit the theory of human evolution, the facts had to be set aside, and that is exactly what happened. "

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 am » by Temps13

Bump this back up there this is a good thread..does anyone know any more about this?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostMon Jul 29, 2013 11:13 am » by Chillitiger

I will take a read, thanks for the post.

In the meantime this is Michael at a Hari Krishna conference.

I enjoy this discussion on the massive lengths of time we may have been around for.
A few years ago I would not have thought it impossible for our human past to stretch back so far, but now well....

I found the hardest part (for anyone who would like to accept these dates and massive lengths of time) is getting over the fear it instills in such a short lived being. Took me quite some introspection to realize that. Now I am good with idea (doesn't mean I am a "believer" but I can entertain the prospect of it being true) even if it is still a little scary and daunting to ponder. I'm Sure it gets easier the more it is contemplated.

But more to the point half way through he shows the pics of himself with the artifacts found in those old Californian gold mines.

These artifacts are hidden away and it took some convincing and luck for the museum to allow him to study them.

These are the first modern pictures i have ever seen of them.

Very interesting subject.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 2:01 am » by Temps13

Yeah thanks Cremo is great..but what about these Sumerian tablets..I wish I was good at tracing the sources of these stories.
This mentions Nibiru,which Sitchin says means the planet of the crossing,the archaic sumerian pictograph for this was,he alleged,a cross (& even before that) which was the basis for the holy cross..(he alleged)
I dont think theres any texts I've heard of that mention Nibiru,so this makes the story a bit fishy..but if its
real or partly real its gotta be very interesting..until then its just a story..
Anyone? :hiho:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 am » by Truthdefender

Temps13 wrote:Yeah thanks Cremo is great..but what about these Sumerian tablets..I wish I was good at tracing the sources of these stories.
This mentions Nibiru,which Sitchin says means the planet of the crossing,the archaic sumerian pictograph for this was,he alleged,a cross (& even before that) which was the basis for the holy cross..(he alleged)
I dont think theres any texts I've heard of that mention Nibiru,so this makes the story a bit fishy..but if its
real or partly real its gotta be very interesting..until then its just a story..
Anyone? :hiho:

Those familiar with either the writings of Zecharia Sitchin or the current internet rantings about “the return of Planet X” are likely familiar with the word “nibiru”. According to self-proclaimed ancient languages scholar Zecharia Sitchin, the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto. This extra planet was called Nibiru. Sitchin goes on to claim that Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3600 years. Some believers in Sitchin’s theory also refer to Nibiru as “Planet X”, the name given to a planet that is allegedly located within our solar system but beyond Pluto. Adherents to the “returning Planet X hypothesis” believe the return of this wandering planet will bring cataclysmic consequences to earth.

Is Sitchin correct – Is Nibiru a 12th planet that passes through our solar system every 3600 years? Did the Sumerians know this? Unfortunately for Sitchin and his followers, the answer to each of these questions is no. But how do I know? The cuneiform record in such texts as the one on the left, the astronomical text known as MUL.APIN (The "Plough Star").

Readers can click here: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibirunew.pdf for a summary paper I wrote on the word nibiru in cuneiform texts. What follows draws from that paper and, in the case of the video, demonstrates the accuracy of my contention that there isn't a single text in the entire cuneiform record that:

Has nibiru as a planet beyond Pluto
Connects nibiru with the Anunnaki
Has nibiru cycling through our solar system every 3600 years

Searching for Nibiru in Cuneiform Texts

Here is a video http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.html that I created showing you where to find the leading dictionary of cuneiform words online (for free). Viewers can find that source and do what I do in the rest of the video: look up the entry for nibiru (spelled neberu in scholarly transliteration) and check to see if any of the above ideas are found in any Akkadian or Sumerian texts that mention nibiru. Spoiler: there aren't any -- but don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.htm

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 5:18 pm » by Temps13

So is Nibiru like one word (or imaginary word) or is it like..ni.bi.ru. or something? if it means (allegedly)"planet of the crossing" then its several words?

I will take Sitchin over his detractor anyday,since Sitchins books are packed with facts & information about history, whereas his detractor,who has tried to make a name for himself off of Sitchin,offers only gibberish about supernatural angels & devils..nobody with an ounce of intelligence would ever take that seriously..would they?
..Well maybe religious cranks would be taken in.A phd is worthless if you're just talking rubbish like that..I dont need a phd to see that its rubbish..

Who cares if Nibiru is mentioned anyway Im just interested in whether theres anything to this story,not another boring argument about Sitchin's interpretations vs the next mans..
Everyone should just read the most literal translations themselves & make up their own minds..those with no mind of their own can ask a priest (or other self professed "expert")
Last edited by Temps13 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 5:26 pm » by Slith

Part of me still thinks Niburu as a comet, not so much a planet. Back then it could very well have been misinterpreted as a planet

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 9:40 pm » by Temps13

Yeah,comet,planet.. in our system..maybe the master race are from Sirius,maybe here,maybe there..maybe once on Mars..we don't know..(I wonder if theres any link between Ares [Mars] & Aryan?)
The Sumerians & Akkadians & others depicted Saturn on cylinder seals,they knew the colour & constitution of Uranus & Neptune (proven right by Voyager probe).
The ancients knew so much & said they inherited the knowledge..they knew the speed of light,everything..
Humans closer to the genetic infusions they received from this "master race" lived longer,were smarter..yet so many people look on them as savages thanks to all the government propaganda..I can well believe new Sumerian texts would be treated like in the OP's story..
They said they inherited the knowledge of flight,inherited Egypt,inherited knowledge of astronomy,of the precession,of the 666 number code..electricity..everything..I see no reason not to believe them!
Where do they say such things? Theres plenty of texts-The Babylonian Hakathas is one that mentions the inheritance of the knowledge of flight..
They all speak of gods plural not GOD..that concept they referred to as 'the father of all beginning' or 'the father of creation'-(i.e.distinct from the race that bequeathed them civilization)..
This concept is sometimes interpreted personally,sometimes impersonally..(I'll plump for the latter..)
These old texts are often named after the first few lines of text on them..some interesting ones include
"Enki & Ninmah (-has been interpreted as describing the creation of mankind via genetic engineering)
"The Myth of Ea & the Earth"(does this describe Ea's first landing on Earth?)
"The Myth of Zu"(Zu was Ea's pilot on his journey to Earth its alleged)
"The Atra-Hasis Epic"(an early flood tale predating the biblical version)
"The Erra Epos" (can be interpreted as telling of a nuclear attack)
If you're interested you can read the various translations for yourself don't let some supernaturally oriented self promoter fool you into thinking he has the answers..its obvious to anyone who looks at the Hindu Vedas & Meso-American stuff & compares it with the Assyrian stuff that theres advanced technology from hidden races,probably from off world involved :sunny:
Take the Apocryphal tale "Abimelech & the Figs"..This is clearly a tale illustrating the effects of time dilation on a space voyage..Jeremiah pleads for the Elohim to spare Abimelech when they take Jerusalem..he rides in a space craft with them for a day or two & on his return 66 years have passed..
Or the Apocalypse of Abraham-which is written in the first person-Abraham meets the Elohim (Jewish word for the "master race") & they blow up his dads house with his dad still in it..from a space or sub space craft..
Yet more evidence can be found in the Book of Enoch..& on & on..to the break of dawn..
God & Satan LOL Satan was just the elder half brother of "god",judging by at least one exchange..a clear case of character assassination..nothing supernatural!
Get a grip there are no angels & devils that was BS for superstitious simple minded mental weaklings..theres no excuse for ignorance in this age of reason & enlightenment...in my opinion anyway :badair:
Now I'll just sit & wait for the supernatural promoting know it alls to get all up in arms & start acting like smart arses hehe
Which bit of my post will they attack I wonder..maybe they will decide not to get into it..reasoned debate is not these types strong point :lol:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next