Anarchy in New York!

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 am » by Eldorado

Of course this little game is going to stop........just because a ton of followers are singing cumbaya, doesnt mean the "movement" is coming forth to carry them home..........they are following the organizers who are "Organizing" terror attacks on coffee shops to prove a point, and attacking cops is just gonna get you shot in the head with a rubber bullet....

so they obviously are just throwing a tantrum cause they lost all hope a long time ago.

The organization of OWS obviously is going down........and it will be going down hard because of this shit right here......

You dont call yourself the 99%.....go around and incite global terror, and have anyone killed off or deposed that you dont like........these neo-pussies are so outta luck its funny....

:D :alien51: :D
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 pm » by Perronick

Behaving like a vandal has nothing to do with Anarchism per se. Furthermore, why pin it on OWS when they advocate non-violence? :headscratch: To me so far this is either an isolated incident or a false flag. Yep, sorry, Bloomberg gets the damage of the doubt in my book.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 pm » by Flecktarn

abdul14 wrote:thanks :flop:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clapper: :cheers: nice one zin
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:54 pm » by Eldorado

perronick wrote: Furthermore, why pin it on OWS when they advocate non-violence? :headscratch: To me so far this is either an isolated incident or a false flag.

To me....when you "advocate" for non-violence, but are craving blood vengeance, that seems a little warped.....seems a little warped to be calling it a false flag operation.....seems more like they are gladly following in a state of rage, right after being "organized" at a church........then the rest of the organization is there to say.....

Nooooooooo....waaaaaahhhhhhh......bbbooooooo hhhhooooo.........we're the non-violent protesters......
We weren't just waiting side by side 30 deep to start a riot....no these metal pipes are for saving the environment........were trying to get more people to show up at the OWS so we're beating on every door and starbucks window, hoping you'll join us.

Dont try to tell me that these "protesters" and "Organizers" aren't trying to set off their next phase of planning, to incite terror around the cities from this "demonstration" of how they are wanting others to follow in their footsteps.

Remember they are a legion...remember.........you should be scared of them....cause they are a "Non-Violent" "Movement"......Hacktivists.......saboteurs........etc....pussies.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 pm » by Perronick

I haven't followed this event on the news. I haven't followed OWS either for more than a month or so but last time I checked the slogan was clearly non-violence, one of the reasons was precisely not being the perfect excuse to excercise and advance the police state .

Have there been more incidents like this that were not reported on the Media? I sincerely doubt it. Aren't you mistakinng Annonymous and OWS?

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm » by Noentry

perronick wrote:Behaving like a vandal has nothing to do with Anarchism per se. Furthermore, why pin it on OWS when they advocate non-violence? :headscratch: To me so far this is either an isolated incident or a false flag. Yep, sorry, Bloomberg gets the damage of the doubt in my book.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol: that was very good perronick.

OWS has a message of peaceful noncompliance.
You are always gonna find organizations and individuals that will abuse this message and distort the peaceful protests that is the OWS.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm » by Will69ease

This isn't "anarchy"...it's a few idiots breaking laws.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 pm » by Rydher

perronick wrote:I haven't followed this event on the news. I haven't followed OWS either for more than a month or so but last time I checked the slogan was clearly non-violence, one of the reasons was precisely not being the perfect excuse to excercise and advance the police state .

Have there been more incidents like this that were not reported on the Media? I sincerely doubt it. Aren't you mistakinng Annonymous and OWS?

As a FYI.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/revealed-the-chase-campaign-plan-to-take-down-us-capitalism-t47312.html

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 6:35 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

they saw the dtv error message!!
:P

Initiate

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 7:02 pm » by Abdul14

i think what we are witnessing in new york now is a direct result of the OWS gathering in teheran last month
a gathering which included members of the NWO (one eyed dajjal) and some elements of the Palywood Taqyyia Bureau‏

Upload to Disclose.tv

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

PreviousNext