Anarchy in New York!

Initiate

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:47 am » by Abdul14

Here is a taste of what you can expect from Obama endorsed #OWS this Spring and Summer. The left wants war ..... so does O.

- The NYPD is under attack by Islamic supremacists and leftwing fascists.

- Panic as anti-government goons smash up E. Village

Cops last night arrested three self-proclaimed anarchists who assaulted two police officers and terrorized patrons at an East Village coffee shop, authorities said.

The melee broke out at 8:45 p.m. when a gang of 25 authority-haters, some wearing masks, wielded 8-foot-long metal pipes and tried to smash the windows of the Starbucks at Astor Place and Lafayette Street, police said.

Coffee drinkers hid under tables during the fracas, cops said.

The group had just left the sixth annual anarchist book fair being held at a church off Washington Square Park.

They then took to the streets marching against traffic chanting, “F--- the NYPD!” “Cops are murderers!” and “All pigs must die!” authorities said.

In addition to the Starbucks vandalism, a group of about 150 were seen tipping garbage cans and spray-painting anarchist symbols on storefronts, sources said.

One sergeant spotted, Eric Marchese, 24, smashing windows at several stores in the East Village, police sources said. He was charged with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.

Two other protesters, Alexander Penley, 41, and Nicholas Thommen, 30, were slapped with several charges including assault, criminal possession of a weapon and inciting a riot.
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am » by Icarus1

welcome back you crazy basderd ,shalom

Initiate

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:54 am » by Abdul14

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:18 am » by Perronick

That doesn't look like OWS. They have endorsed non violence 'till exhaustion. Do you have any links?

Initiate

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 am » by Abdul14

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:43 am » by Perronick

It stinks to agent provocateurs to me. They normally don't get caught, so this'd be an innovation. I rather wait and see how this developes.

Rudkowski and Moustache where are you!

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:49 am » by Eldorado

perronick wrote:That doesn't look like OWS. They have endorsed non violence 'till exhaustion. Do you have any links?

Doesn't sound like they're very "exhausted"........one group was 25 thick, and the other was 150 deep, having gotten ramped up at the meeting......and off to trash the town.

Sounds like they're not too pleased with the service at that location, nor were they very happy to see the strategically placed garbage cans, that were put there to impede their "movement"......so they attacked the trash cans.....whooo hoooo......

Then they made a dash for it.......run....fast.....hurry..........!!!

Then they got popped by the popo :shooting:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:15 am » by Perronick

Ok. But how are they linked to OWS? I know for a fact that if that'd happened in my street I'd prolly be pissed, but to condemn the whole OWS on this basis seems like a long shot.

I think abdul is anticipating events. As far as I know the attempst to highjack OWS (or anyother grassroot movement) have been quite a few. I'm cautious by default when this kind of news come up.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:21 am » by Noentry

perronick wrote:Ok. But how are they linked to OWS? I know for a fact that if that'd happened in my street I'd prolly be pissed, but to condemn the whole OWS on this basis seems like a long shot.

I think abdul is anticipating events. As far as I know the attempst to highjack OWS (or anyother grassroot movement) have been quite a few. I'm cautious by default when this kind of news come up.

well said sir. :clapper:

I am tired of every single time a group of assholes start smashing shit up it is automatically OWS.

PPPLLLEEEAAASSEE :roll:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:24 am » by Rydher

I'm no fan of OWS, but it looks like this was anarchists doing what they do. There are OWS connections though...

Two people were arrested in New York City Saturday night after protesters, some with possible Occupy Wall Street connections, vandalized storefronts in what was described as “black bloc” tactics, the New York Times reported. Gothamist reports that a long-time Occupy organizer was one of those arrested for attacking a NYPD officer with a metal pipe:

41-year-old Alexander Penley, is an attorney and has been an Occupy Wall Street organizer since the movement began in the fall.

Penley, along with 30-year-old Nicholas Thommen, were arrested around 10 p.m. after what witnesses described as a violent scuffle between the two men and police officers, and are charged with a litany of offenses, including assaulting a police officer, menacing, criminal possession of a weapon, resisting arrest, and inciting a riot.

Penley has been quoted in stories about Occupy Wall Street in The Guardian and USA Today, and appeared on the local Manhattan television show Let Them Talk in October.

The NYPD’s press release on the arrests refers to them as “anarchist-related arrests of individuals among a group of 25 who fought with police and who had tried to use eight-foot-long galvanized metal pipes to smash windows of a Starbucks at Astor Place and Lafayette Street at 8:45 p.m.” The police also claim that patrons of Starbucks were hiding under the tables during the incident.

A black bloc is a protest tactic where protesters wear black clothing and mask their faces to make it harder for police to pick out individuals.

Tim Pool, who livecasts Occupy events, filmed police cars blocking off Tompkins Square Park around 9: 20 p.m., according to the Times. In his video, he narrates that “after the Anarchist Book Fair supposedly a black bloc formed and there was a lot of property destruction, a few windows broken.”

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21851779

“We heard that a few people tried to smash some Starbucks windows and ‘some Mafioso-looking guys came out with big poles and started swinging them,’” Pool narrates. “Apparently they’re still on the move too, we just don’t know where they are,” he adds later.

The East Village blog EV Grieve reported people around the park said protesters smashed windows at Starbucks and a 7-11.

“About 50 ppl dressed in black bashing windows, attacking 7-11 sign, chanting ‘nypd go to hell,’” Twitter user @Ewingweb tweeted at 8:57 p.m.

According to Gothamist, the two arrests occurred an hour later outside a nearby community center after bottles were reportedly thrown from the roof during an after-party for the anarchist event. However, attendees told Gothamist their party was unrelated to the unrest.

The exact degree to which the vandalizing protesters were connected with Occupy remains unclear. Twitter user @mcompost, a self-described “anarchist legal worker,” said the protest began as a 60-person large “FTP [F--k the Police] march.”

“These folks are making oo [Occupy Oakland] look like a bunch of hippies! so many bottles…” he tweeted. He later added: “And there go the 7 11 windows.”

Local shop Ray’s Candy Store, which has served “Occupy fries” in honor of the movement, tweeted several messages in disgust of Saturday’s events.

“ATTN: #OWS- Your actions tonight in the #EastVillage were abhorrent. Any sympathy people may have for your movement suffers with this crap,” @RaysCandyStore tweeted.

Source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-linked-radicals-smash-windows-at-nyc-business-in-chilling-display-of-violent-black-bloc-tactics/

Next