Ancient Alien Visitations 03-17-2010 on Coast to Coast AM

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 pm » by Kris75

Ancient Alien Visitations on Coast to Coast AM -- Date: 03-17-2010 Host: George Noory Guest: Giorgio Tsoukalos -- Researcher Giorgio Tsoukalos discussed his research in the ancient astronaut field. The theory, first popularized by Erich Von Daniken, posits that Earth was visited by extraterrestrials in ancient times. Civilization was sparked by the ET's "targeted mutation of our genes in the remote past," said Tsoukalos. Many diverse cultures have similar creation myths that involve descriptions of something like a cosmic egg emerging from a faraway place, and then a heavenly ladder descending with beings who come to teach humankind, he noted. Tsoukalos suggested that ancient peoples didn't understand the ET aspect and misinterpreted their technology as something magical, spiritual, or God-like. Along those lines, ancient dragons in Chinese folklore and the huge Native American Thunderbirds may have been machines rather than animals, he said. For instance, an ancient Chinese wood carving depicted flying chariots drawn by dragons who bellowed out noise, and had iron feet. He cited the work of David Davenport who found evidence of an atomic explosion that took place around 2000 BC in the ancient city of Mohenjo Daro in India. Glassy lumps or fragments indicating extreme heat along with unburied skeletons were found at the site. Tsoukalos also noted that on the Golden Record sent out as part of the Voyager mission, it curiously contained a message in Sumerian (a dead language)-- could that be an attempt to communicate with the ancient visitors, he wondered. Look for his new TV series, Ancient Aliens (a spin-off of his earlier special) to debut on the History Channel this April.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PS9rZs2ALnc&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PS9rZs2ALnc&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

link to the playlist
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... feature=iv

ENJOY!! :banana:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 pm » by Kingz

Great.... I love it, been a long time since I listened to a new C2CAM.... listened a lot of old ones though... Epic stuff there :P
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 pm » by Kris75

kingz wrote:Great.... I love it, been a long time since I listened to a new C2CAM.... listened a lot of old ones though... Epic stuff there :P

:D kingz :mrgreen: ;) :flop:
:look: jesus-ancient-mystery-schools-on-coast-to-coast-am-031510-t18528.html

great show about anunaki and jesus

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 11:20 pm » by Constabul

Thanks for the post, unfortunately this is a subject not properly delved into imo.
will have to listen, to hear the slant, but look forward to it.

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 pm » by Kris75

constabul wrote:Thanks for the post, unfortunately this is a subject not properly delved into imo.
will have to listen, to hear the slant, but look forward to it.

:clapper:

constabul :D :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 1:19 am » by Kingz

Ancient Aliens - The Series in april 2010 :obsessed: :o :mrgreen: Can't wait, I hope they put some new stuff in it > Now listening to this show, AWSOME :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 pm » by Nervousnjerky

This is thought provokong stuff. Thanks. I think what he said about in a hundred years is true. This theory will be much more main stream. :flop:
edit Oh gees, what happened to me text?
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 pm » by Kingz

nervousnjerky wrote:This is thought provokong stuff. Thanks. I think what he said about in a hundred years is true. This theory will be much more main stream. :flop:

I think when sheeple in general will hear this, they find it very optional.... but most of them just don't know yet, they are not familiar with this "Theory"

It's up to us and people like us to at least provoke these thoughts into sheeple's mind!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 am » by Kris75

Giorgio Tsoukalos on c2c 19 april 2010

19 April 2010
Publisher Giorgio Tsoukalos talked about his new History Channel TV show, Ancient Aliens. The 10-part series, which features George Noory as one of the interview subjects, explores different
theories relating to extraterrestrials visiting Earth in ancient times. The first episode (premiering tonight, April 20th) takes a look at evidence for ancient flying machines including Egypt's
Saqqara Bird, and India's vimanas.

playlist link
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 71E8F4E4D6

:peep: