Ancient Aliens - Angels and Aliens

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm » by -Marduk-

pindz wrote:great you posted it, didnt have time to do it :flop:

cheers Pindz
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 4:22 am » by Thefix2010

Writer

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 4:23 am » by Thefix2010

this first image i show angels that live on the moon

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 5:44 pm » by Poooooot

I'm glad this was posted. I DVR the series and watch these episodes over and over again. The part that really caught my eye (ear?) in this episode is when someone (I don't remember who) said, that by definition, aliens are ET's, because they are not of this world.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 9:20 pm » by Thefirsttruth

Nice post but i think most of this was a lie not all.
i dont belive much on History chalnnel documentaries there are a lot of things wrong with them.
Just my opinion.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 9:37 pm » by Komakino

cee420 wrote:Hey..

the bible, or other ancient religious books, do NOT describe ufo-aliens, but ’astral visions’ or ESP hallucinations (extra sensory perception) which are, in another words (your words, not the bible), "contact phenomenon"(this was normal knowlidge at the time) between the “Here After” and our world (no, between the heavens and earth...you can read?)
The visions are “thought forms” (mental images or 3rd eye visions)BULLCRAP!...the koran warns about the ONE EYE!) created by the ancestor spirits(human spirits...where is that in the bible and the other scriptures?)
..these visions have nothing to do with “flying saucer” phenomenon (ow yes they do...there the "demons/Jinn"), other than that it seems that now the spirit-humans pretend to be different spices of ETs when they make ESP-contacts with us, who are on this ‘side of the veil’.....? i-m-a-gi-na-t-i-on...

The so called “angels” and “demons” or “Gods” ..were/are just ‘mental images’ created by the spirit-humans, or by humans who are living in the “Here After”
= “angels” are not real, but spirit-humans pretending to be angels.....says who?

Because the bible and koran does NOT state this...so?where did you get this knowledge?

Peace

Previous