Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6199
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 am » by Vulcanic


Poooooot wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Anyone who says ancient aliens is fake then tell me WHERE WAS YOUR GOD BORN? on earth? if not, then that IS a ALIEN, use common sence!!

.........


and if you still say its bull then no matter what it doesn't change the fact all the good books tell you god was not born on Earth , he created Earth , meaning he comes from someplace eles and sorry to break the news to you all but that myfriends is called a ALIEN to Earth.... no way around it, so try debunking that.


Yes, some people have a hard time comprehending that extraterrestrial is defined as someone not of this earth. So, by definition, god and angels are extraterrestrials....
ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al/ˌekstrətəˈrestrēəl/
Adjective:
Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.


:flop: pooooot your awsome :flop:
can't count how many times i argue this point and wondering the whole time why am i really having this convo ,, really? lol

Its odd i don't get why people fight so much about it, god is a alien ,, so what , does that make him bad? or somehow less powerful?

its the same god, if you believe in ancient gods or a all power king of a city of gold or a energy of life itself,, if we came from this god then were are also part alien, if from clay then we truely belong here, either way it doesn't change the fact we are here now, and our god is our god, small stuff shouldn't change it..
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:40 am » by Cia212


Vulcanic wrote:can't count how many times i argue this point and wondering the whole time why am i really having this convo ,, really? lol

Its odd i don't get why people fight so much about it, god is a alien ,, so what , does that make him bad? or somehow less powerful?

its the same god, if you believe in ancient gods or a all power king of a city of gold or a energy of life itself,, if we came from this god then were are also part alien, if from clay then we truely belong here, either way it doesn't change the fact we are here now, and our god is our god, small stuff shouldn't change it..

I'm sure you can see how "alien" can, in the context of this thread, specifically refer to green men from Mars (or some such).

It's a little like calling something a UFO - sure that only really means it isn't identified, but, in most threads on this site, it usually refers to alien spacecraft or super-advanced human craft...or bad CGI.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2918
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:24 am » by Truthdefender


Cia212 wrote:
Mhillebregt wrote:I know that there will allways be people that want to debunk others on those subjects. But i don't look at who saying something, i look at what they are saying. I don't know the reason of his name change and i don't know what that's got to do with the information he gives us. You can see the things he shows you.
Like the symbols that are used by the secret societies. And he gives his view on this. It's just information.

That's why i said: "don't take anything as absolute truth". See if the information holds up. And think for yourself.

In Russell's case it directly shows that he's lying.

Also, in these videos, none of them are quoting the ancient texts themselves. Why is that? We're told that the Egyptians believed so and so - so where do the Egyptians say this? How do we see if the information holds up, if we're never given sources? You would agree it makes the job pretty hard, right?



That's asking the right questions. It is quite common for AA, Zeitgeist, Icke, Maxwell etc., to say that this book says this, this manuscript says that, but they never list the passages. Take Zeitgeist for example, there are challenges all over the net, even one from the debunker of the AA vid, offering money, $1,000 bucks for any person to find the passages that Zeitgeist holds up as their proof. These challenges are years old, untouched. Now why would that be? You mean Acharia S and the other Z clowns can't prove their own material? All these new age, mainstream, history channel talking heads are quacks and con-artists.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2918
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 am » by Truthdefender


Vulcanic wrote:
Poooooot wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Anyone who says ancient aliens is fake then tell me WHERE WAS YOUR GOD BORN? on earth? if not, then that IS a ALIEN, use common sence!!

.........


and if you still say its bull then no matter what it doesn't change the fact all the good books tell you god was not born on Earth , he created Earth , meaning he comes from someplace eles and sorry to break the news to you all but that myfriends is called a ALIEN to Earth.... no way around it, so try debunking that.


Yes, some people have a hard time comprehending that extraterrestrial is defined as someone not of this earth. So, by definition, god and angels are extraterrestrials....
ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al/ˌekstrətəˈrestrēəl/
Adjective:
Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.


:flop: pooooot your awsome :flop:
can't count how many times i argue this point and wondering the whole time why am i really having this convo ,, really? lol

Its odd i don't get why people fight so much about it, god is a alien ,, so what , does that make him bad? or somehow less powerful?

its the same god, if you believe in ancient gods or a all power king of a city of gold or a energy of life itself,, if we came from this god then were are also part alien, if from clay then we truely belong here, either way it doesn't change the fact we are here now, and our god is our god, small stuff shouldn't change it..



You've mentioned God being an alien multiple times in this thread, no one really argued your point. Your arguing linguistic semantics--with yourself really. God is alien to us yes, but not in the way AA theorist portray the gods or the God of the Bible in their imaginary fiction show.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 pm
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:19 am » by Hurtswhenipee


There can be 10,000 false claims, but guess what only one need be true!! :flop:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 am

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 am » by TorJohnson


Debunking Ancient Aliens Debunked

http://www.philipcoppens.com/aaq_art5.html





As Hurtswhenipee said, it only takes one 'smoking gun'. Be it Pumapunku, the vimana of the Bhagavad Gita, the story behind Quezacotl descending/ascending the Pyramid of the Sun, the numerous medieval paintings depicting UFOs, the Annunaki/Nibiru story, the elongated skulls including Akhenaten and Tutankhamen, the evidence of ancient nuclear activity, the OOPARTs, etc.

Until every single one of those has properly been explained, the Ancient Astronaut Theory will remain a viable theory to most everyone that bothers to get interested in these ancient mysteries.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:10 am » by Poooooot


Cia212 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:can't count how many times i argue this point and wondering the whole time why am i really having this convo ,, really? lol

Its odd i don't get why people fight so much about it, god is a alien ,, so what , does that make him bad? or somehow less powerful?

its the same god, if you believe in ancient gods or a all power king of a city of gold or a energy of life itself,, if we came from this god then were are also part alien, if from clay then we truely belong here, either way it doesn't change the fact we are here now, and our god is our god, small stuff shouldn't change it..

I'm sure you can see how "alien" can, in the context of this thread, specifically refer to green men from Mars (or some such).

It's a little like calling something a UFO - sure that only really means it isn't identified, but, in most threads on this site, it usually refers to alien spacecraft or super-advanced human craft...or bad CGI.

Recognizing and understanding the actual definition of a word is the responsibility of the reader. :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:12 am » by Poooooot


TorJohnson wrote:As Hurtswhenipee said, it only takes one 'smoking gun'. Be it Pumapunku, the vimana of the Bhagavad Gita, the story behind Quezacotl descending/ascending the Pyramid of the Sun, the numerous medieval paintings depicting UFOs, the Annunaki/Nibiru story, the elongated skulls including Akhenaten and Tutankhamen, the evidence of ancient nuclear activity, the OOPARTs, etc.

Until every single one of those has properly been explained, the Ancient Astronaut Theory will remain a viable theory to most everyone that bothers to get interested in these ancient mysteries.

Well said! :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:27 am » by Cia212


TorJohnson wrote:Debunking Ancient Aliens Debunked

http://www.philipcoppens.com/aaq_art5.html

This is a misconception White arrives at either through his own stupidity or misdirection. The mystery of Puma Punku is that a number of stones – not all of them – have remarkable drill holes that, in the opinion of experts on the subject matter, can only be made with mechanical tools

No names of these experts?

Writer
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 am

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:34 am » by Hersche


he agrees that there is a possibility of them being right in the first 2 minutes. I'm not saying I agree with either side, but that is not how you argue your point.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook