Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 7:41 pm » by theclarificator3

Resarf wrote:This has been on youtube for a couple of weeks but theres two reasons i dont want to watch it.

1. its too long
2. the ancient alien theory is fun and i dont want it to be debunked

I did see the video.
It is not too long considering all the ancient aliens series together or comparing it with a long movie at the theater. You took the worst excuses to not see it: if you have no popcorn just buy a pack at cvs, or you are too lazy to move your ass from the chair?
Ancient aliens theory is not fun at all, the only funny thing is the "alien hair" of the guy who talks more stupidly than others.
It is hard to imagine a person make a debunk on this as you only need to see one chapter of the series.
If you are smart you will notice immediately that this show is just lies and misrepresentation.

The Clarificator

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm » by Vulcanic

theclarificator3 wrote:
Resarf wrote:This has been on youtube for a couple of weeks but theres two reasons i dont want to watch it.

1. its too long

I did see the video.
It is not too long considering all the ancient aliens series together or comparing it with a long movie at the theater. You took the worst excuses to not see it: if you have no popcorn just buy a pack at cvs, or you are too lazy to move your ass from the chair?
Ancient aliens theory is not fun at all, the only funny thing is the "alien hair" of the guy who talks more stupidly than others.
It is hard to imagine a person make a debunk on this as you only need to see one chapter of the series.
If you are smart you will notice immediately that this show is just lies and misrepresentation.

The Clarificator

yeah i know really, everyone knows god was born on Earth and is a Earthing like us, why in the world would they think God was born someplace eles then Earth? those dumbass's lol :flop:

and never listen to anyone who has wild hair like Einstein just imagined if we listen to him ,he mighta created some bomb or something.

I feel so clarified now thank you :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 8:38 pm » by Vulcanic

Cia212 wrote:
Mhillebregt wrote:I know that there will allways be people that want to debunk others on those subjects. But i don't look at who saying something, i look at what they are saying. I don't know the reason of his name change and i don't know what that's got to do with the information he gives us. You can see the things he shows you.
Like the symbols that are used by the secret societies. And he gives his view on this. It's just information.

That's why i said: "don't take anything as absolute truth". See if the information holds up. And think for yourself.

In Russell's case it directly shows that he's lying.

Also, in these videos, none of them are quoting the ancient texts themselves. Why is that? We're told that the Egyptians believed so and so - so where do the Egyptians say this? How do we see if the information holds up, if we're never given sources? You would agree it makes the job pretty hard, right?

You want sources try buying those guys books, each guy has there own book and guess what there all different therorys about (Ancient Aliens) do you think these guys OWN history channel?? or do they Produce the show???

your pointing finger at wrong person ,, it's history channel cutting up and putting it together the way THEY want, your getting bits and parts of different ideas...just like our Cannon book called the holy bible, cut up from 20 books to create a new book

and yes even in few episodes they show one guy saying they must have used anti gravity to move the blocks when the other says i think they used a huge ufo!! then this debunker guys says OHHH look they lied!! see they can't do both!!! LOL

This is called TV learn how it works,, and yes the guy funding the show normally has the say of how its going to go...

here is what you should do with ANY TV show
to find the sources ,, here is what i do example:

horus and set fight over night and day..

i type in the key words ,, horus and set and read the battle myself.. it's really not hard to take notes on stuff and back check it yourself, in some ways it's alot fun and very rewarding in the way that you yourself found the answer instead of it given to you...

i don't like being given information i like to earn it figure it out on my own.throw them at the wall and see what sticks. It gets even funner when you start learning how to read ancient texts, like mayan with its 50 U's or sumerian chicken scratch cuniform, eygptian ect ect

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 8:43 pm » by Vulcanic

Poooooot wrote:
Cia212 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:can't count how many times i argue this point and wondering the whole time why am i really having this convo ,, really? lol

Its odd i don't get why people fight so much about it, god is a alien ,, so what , does that make him bad? or somehow less powerful?

its the same god, if you believe in ancient gods or a all power king of a city of gold or a energy of life itself,, if we came from this god then were are also part alien, if from clay then we truely belong here, either way it doesn't change the fact we are here now, and our god is our god, small stuff shouldn't change it..

I'm sure you can see how "alien" can, in the context of this thread, specifically refer to green men from Mars (or some such).

It's a little like calling something a UFO - sure that only really means it isn't identified, but, in most threads on this site, it usually refers to alien spacecraft or super-advanced human craft...or bad CGI.

Recognizing and understanding the actual definition of a word is the responsibility of the reader. :flop:

very true ,well said :flop:

Alien (law), a non-citizen resident of a country

Extraterrestrial life, life which does not originate from the Earth

Introduced species, a species not native to its environment

Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth").

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:25 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 pm » by theclarificator3

Vulcanic wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:

1. its too long

I did see the video.

The Clarificator

yeah i know really, everyone knows god was born on Earth and is a Earthing like us, why in the world would they think God was born someplace eles then Earth? those dumbass's lol :flop:

and never listen to anyone who has wild hair like Einstein just imagined if we listen to him ,he mighta created some bomb or something.

I feel so clarified now thank you :flop:

God have no moment of birth, as he always is. No beginning, no end.
Einstein hair + Einstein brain never be equals to Einstein-like hair + Stupid brain
Now you have been re-clarified.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:41 pm » by Cia212

Vulcanic wrote:
Cia212 wrote:
Mhillebregt wrote:I know that there will allways be people that want to debunk others on those subjects. But i don't look at who saying something, i look at what they are saying. I don't know the reason of his name change and i don't know what that's got to do with the information he gives us. You can see the things he shows you.
Like the symbols that are used by the secret societies. And he gives his view on this. It's just information.

That's why i said: "don't take anything as absolute truth". See if the information holds up. And think for yourself.

In Russell's case it directly shows that he's lying.

Also, in these videos, none of them are quoting the ancient texts themselves. Why is that? We're told that the Egyptians believed so and so - so where do the Egyptians say this? How do we see if the information holds up, if we're never given sources? You would agree it makes the job pretty hard, right?

You want sources try buying those guys books, each guy has there own book and guess what there all different therorys about (Ancient Aliens) do you think these guys OWN history channel?? or do they Produce the show???

I have. Like I said, I used to be a HUGE believer in the AA theory. I have dozens of books and videos, even attended several seminars on the subject - and there aren't any ancient or scientific sources anywhere. There are sources of course, just nothing that would actually prove any of the foundational points of the theory.

If people here know of any of these sources, I'd love to see them.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 pm » by Vulcanic

CIA212

If people here know of any of these sources, I'd love to see them.[/quote]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good points :flop: i can give you biblical sources of things, but can we truely call them sources,, everything ancient is just storys and mainstream will only go out of the way to prove a accepted point not anything outside the box.

if you have anything in mind you were curious about, i can see if i can find the source for you, i had alot ancient history books and stuff.

have you seen these 2 threads i made?
the-giants-lost-in-history-t59036.html
i give sources alot in it.

vanished-peoples-forgotten-places-t45917.html

but even with some of these sources yoy will still need to judge it for yourself and decide, i have seen alot lies even in the carved stones, like eygpt claimed they won this battle but recently we found a lost library that had the pharo of eypt paying tribute and admitting defeat but in eygpt caved on the walls says the won., so even ancient sources can be a lie.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 10:35 pm » by Vulcanic

The Clarificator[/color][/quote]

God have no moment of birth, as he always is. No beginning, no end.
Einstein hair + Einstein brain never be equals to Einstein-like hair + Stupid brain
Now you have been re-clarified.
[/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats the issue,, can you prove god had no beginning? and how does that even work? everything has a start and a end, it's the cycles of creation/death and rebirth and us man had never seen anything other then that.

your no better saying that then ancient aliens is telling you god is a alien. but they atleast got more points leading up to there choice.

i'm not trying bash you i respect your belief, i'm only flusterd so many people jumping on the debunk crud,

for one it cannot be debunked , and it can't be proven either, was to long ago and not enough lasted the test of time to say yes or no...

and no matter what you believe in we all sound stupid trying to explain it :headscratch: who's right who's wrong.

but if you say god allways was then that again is a alien because we know Earth was not allways here and allways will be, therefore the god you speak of is not FROM EARTH and that is a ALIEN not green men, a rock from mars is a terestral rock,, anytthing living or non living not from earth is not of our WORLD.

now that is logic and how we defined these words, if you hate the word, just make up a nicer sounding word that means the same thing. :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 5:18 pm » by The57ironman

...here's a little something to add to the mix... :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnXouN9Z ... ture=g-u-u

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

PreviousNext