Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:52 pm » by Vulcanic

Kaarmaa wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:
I'm more than sure that you have the level of intelligence to discern when some people need help and when they don't deserve it. When you need to say something or answer a quote and when not. This is not a competition from who is the winner on a topic, but who is enough open to the wisdom to understand the truth behind all the lies of our world. The genuine truth always comes from a direct revelation (from God) not from a third person or book, even those books and people fit well if they are part of the truth. It reinforce the truth. Living after that Revelation means you will know when a written phrase was retouched or misinterpreted. When a book is is inspired or not from the HS. You will know how to prepare first your soul rather that stockpile. You will know that God can send angels to bring you food. You will know that He can multiply by your hands the food also. You will know that he can make a bullet to deviate its course or he can protect you from a nuclear fire leaving your body intact. So the clue for these days is not about fearing the inevitable but having the patience of the saints. If you are destined to be kill you will.

Maybe you should post your thoughts in the Spirituality section of the forum and let the people who are interested in Aliens and Ufos exchange their opinions...on Aliens and Ufos.

I second that one :flop: even know he is talking about a Alien god too..

These morons can't grasp a simple word as ALIEN... they want to say there is no aliens but my god was not born on earth ... makes no damn sence at all, guess there just scared of the truth....

I asked them atleast 10 or times , Was your god born on Earth?? They ignore it and rant rave spew lies with nothing to back it up..

i put up tons of links asked them to debunk them , i got no responce of course lol :alien51:

but i do thank them for the good laugh but guys your killing my liver, step up to plate and if your going say AA is debunked then prove it, right here in this thread just off of his puma punku debunking we all debunked him on almost everything he said...
only thing in this thread is the Debunkers getting Debunked and looking like morons....

the only earthborn gods had offworld fathers so they were halfbreeds alol the rest of the GODS were not born on Earth and that is a ALIEN love him hate him it doesn't change the fact god is not a EARTHLING

so you so called debunkers PROVE TO ME GOD IS A EARTHLING?? I'm not scared of you i put up my facts now where are yours?

IF YOU CAN'T THEN SHUT UP YOU BEEN DEBUNKED!!!!

look at the debunkers RED SANDSTONE LOL
wow thats some red sandstone if i ever saw it LOL guessing you never saw red sandstone because you think this is :bang;

and they carved those with eygptian tools! yup they ran to eygpt borrowed some copper tools and carved away lol (on the video he shows there tools (round stones) made to polish rock not cut tiny grooves and tiny holes with great math..better yet has your debunker even ever been to any of these ancient sites ?? phds? anything at all?

did your debunker measure each tiny hole in those grooves to see if those were space out equal?

they had no writing wich means MATH you need MATH to build big and to build dups....those Hieroglyphics, did your so called debunker say what type of Hieroglyphics they use???

100 or less word system or 800 or more?? does any of those hieroglyphics have any math or building instructions ever found at all????

Its a debunking for idiots, ask the right questions and watch it crumble away and same goes for little green men stuff too...

MY POINT is you can not debunk GOD is ALIEN.. and most of you even said GOD ALLWAYS WAS AND ALLWAYS WILL BE,,, well that is (ANCIENT) so he is a VERY ANCIENT ALIEN!!!!

Everyone who believes in ANY GOD believes in ANCIENT ALIEN!!!

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:56 pm » by Vulcanic

Vulcanic wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:
Elnorel wrote:WTF this topic still ongoing?

Didnt we say "move along, nothing to see here" like a week ago?

I figured one of two things would happen, it would get no responses, as most don't want their current alien paradigm world-view shattered, or there would be an all out effort to debunk the debunker. Instead, mostly the crowd did not wish to rock the boat of their world-view so many did not watch it, but they kept the thread going anyway to bemoan the very idea that AA could be debunked. So scholarly at DTV.

lol what ????? this debunked what?? are you saying god is a earthling?? OMG !! Whats your view tell us the truth,,,

simple question is your god or any god a EARTHLING??

you havn't shatterd my AA ideas at all since not you or any of you LAME EXCUSE of debunkers can't answer a yes or no question lol ..

not one you answers the question AFFRAID to to shatterd your debunking..

i'll ask again .., IS GOD A EARTHLING? Just a simple YES or NO will do...

yawns (bumps)

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 12:23 am » by Kaarmaa

Vulcanic wrote:they had no writing wich means MATH you need MATH to build big and to build dups....those Hieroglyphics, did your so called debunker say what type of Hieroglyphics they use???

I hope you don't mind but

Early hieroglyphic numerals can be found on temples, stone monuments and vases. They give little knowledge about any mathematical calculations which might have been done with the number systems. While these hieroglyphs were being carved in stone there was no need to develop symbols which could be written more quickly. However, once the Egyptians began to use flattened sheets of the dried papyrus reed as "paper" and the tip of a reed as a "pen" there was reason to develop more rapid means of writing. This prompted the development of hieratic writing and numerals.

There must have been a large number of papyri, many dealing with mathematics in one form or another, but sadly since the material is rather fragile almost all have perished. It is remarkable that any have survived at all, and that they have is a consequence of the dry climatic conditions in Egypt. Two major mathematical documents survive.

http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/HistTopics/Egyptian_mathematics.html

papyrusrhind
moscowpapyrus

Don't get so upset, it isn't worth it :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 am » by Vulcanic

Kaarmaa wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:they had no writing wich means MATH you need MATH to build big and to build dups....those Hieroglyphics, did your so called debunker say what type of Hieroglyphics they use???

I hope you don't mind but

Early hieroglyphic numerals can be found on temples, stone monuments and vases. They give little knowledge about any mathematical calculations which might have been done with the number systems. While these hieroglyphs were being carved in stone there was no need to develop symbols which could be written more quickly. However, once the Egyptians began to use flattened sheets of the dried papyrus reed as "paper" and the tip of a reed as a "pen" there was reason to develop more rapid means of writing. This prompted the development of hieratic writing and numerals.

There must have been a large number of papyri, many dealing with mathematics in one form or another, but sadly since the material is rather fragile almost all have perished. It is remarkable that any have survived at all, and that they have is a consequence of the dry climatic conditions in Egypt. Two major mathematical documents survive.

http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/HistTopics/Egyptian_mathematics.html

papyrusrhind
moscowpapyrus

Don't get so upset, it isn't worth it :cheers:

:flop: I never get upset , i asked the question and you gave the answer with source ,thats all i ever ask outta anyone, you did a better job then the debunkers lol :flop:
I wasn't sure if it had any or not, and in the puma part he barely talked about it, but i was left with that question :flop:

If i felt this debunking video really debunks 100% of AA I would be the first in line backing him up :flop:
but i don't it left me with more questions,(on both sides) and some can be written off but in the end there is alot undebunked and AA has not shown barely anything of the sites and artifacts out there yet.

but it still does not change the fact of what the word alien means and if any gods fit into that label..

And thank you :flop: look forward to seeing more of your posts, and feel free to pick apart more of my stuff anytime :flop:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(WAIT) lol that link it's for Eyptians , Puma Punku was built by the Aymara .. I was talking about the Aymara and puma punku

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 1:19 am » by Vulcanic

@Kaarmaa

I been searching for 15min or so for Aymara ancient math but i'm not finding anything for that time period that puma punku was built..

they mighta had math but i'm yet to find it yet but yeah i knew that eyptians had math i shoulda have linked your link before replying you, but hey atleast you know you get respect outta me if you if have sources and talk not fight.

these guys been fighting and spewing hoogy boogie mystic unprovable stuff or there own beliefs with no sources. so it was refreshing to see your post :flop:

Can't wait till DTV puts in the fact finder section it will be so much better to be able look up things from one trusted source, it's like pulling teeth getting strait facts on the internet sometimes :bang;

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 1:26 am » by Vulcanic

Vulcanic wrote:Funny thing is the best ancient alien artifacts havn't even been shown on ancient aliens so to debunk everything ancient alien then you got 5 life times of work to do and i sugest you get started right away because new stuff gets found everyday lol...

something to start with have fun debunkers!

mysterious-iron-pipes-at-the-foot-of-mount-baigong-et-pipes-t2822.html

klerksdorp-spheres-t2819.html

piri-reis-map-t2821.html

proof-of-ancient-alien-technology-t75021.html

mystery-rock-from-earth-or-alien-spaceship-t3392.html

vanished-peoples-forgotten-places-t45917.html

human-skulls-with-horns-t6293.html

the-giants-lost-in-history-t59036.html

strange-out-of-place-artifacts-t18737.html

star-child-dna-results-t18862.html

ancient-odditys-t11573.html

destination-truth-alien-mummies-t9907.html

pyramids-in-china-t7975.html

When your done i got alot more for you :flop:

bumps and awaits the full debunking. next batch is ready whenever your ready :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 1:37 am » by Lowsix

Dont get caught up in trying to get Truthdefender to really discuss that on a serious level...
it distracts from the thread, sorta..Clarificator too...actually..i mean.

Without trying to pigeonhole a theory based on a definition of God/Alien etc...these subjects till have merit. As do some of the theories, although SOME like Stichins interpretations, have been blown completely out of the water. But even THAT doesnt discount the myriad references to the idea that someone, from somewhere else, both created us (or played a role in it), and another group intervened to teach us things. THAT alone..couldnt not have happened into our psychological lexicon by chance.

But what i will say..

Is that i resisted watching that for a long time.
For the same reasons that people want to avoid it.

WONDER.

I noticed back in thebeginning here, thats where most of the reistance to my debunking of photos and whatnot came.

people want to..i mean NEED to have their Wonder.

Its called Mystery, and even the bible makes a big deal out of it.

Its a huge part of our psychology.
Its why religion is as strong as metaphysics..and topics like AA.

But that said too...despite my utter contempt for his smarmy attitude and marginally unprofessional tone in the debunk video, there was LOT of serious debunking going on in that series, ad there was a lot of legitimate objections and questions raised as to explanations of certain things versus the AA theorists.

THAT said too...i also recognize what the AA show is..for what it is..and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that EXCEPT in the cases of the boldfaced lies. Al la sumerian translations etc.

He did catch them in some outright lies.

But for some of the other stuff he considers he caught them out on..i take it as a show that really does take a sensational angle on a sensational subject and present ONE particular type of view. And for that...ill always be grateful. Ive always loved that show for that reason. it stoked MY wonder, when ive almost wondered myself out.

So it was enjoyable while it lasted.

But as dickish as he was, he did let he air out of a fair number of those presentations..i have to give him that.

No he didnt answer all of it. Not by a far shot, but he stripped some of it bare.

I thought about Vulcanic the whole time.

No poster in the history of DTV or any other site like ours has done the amount of work and research and presentations as he has. Very few people realize the entire scope of his contributions here both in terms of time and effort to SHARE his sense of wonder.. So i hope his wonder didnt take a hit too, like mine did. Regardless what that show concluded, i look at the A series, just as i do about Vulcanics videos, and threasds and posts, as some of the most entertaining material available to anyone anywhere, and when i started thinking back to when i first came here...almost every REALLY good video and presentation thread..had his name on it. So if some of this strikes close to home for him..id say...Fair enough. It would, and does me too.

(yes there were others, but in terms of sheer volume..hands down..DTV hero.)

so it has all served its purpose.
To inform and entertain and get us to think.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 1:49 am » by Lowsix

Vulcanic wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Funny thing is the best ancient alien artifacts havn't even been shown on ancient aliens so to debunk everything ancient alien then you got 5 life times of work to do and i sugest you get started right away because new stuff gets found everyday lol...

something to start with have fun debunkers!

mysterious-iron-pipes-at-the-foot-of-mount-baigong-et-pipes-t2822.html

klerksdorp-spheres-t2819.html

piri-reis-map-t2821.html

proof-of-ancient-alien-technology-t75021.html

mystery-rock-from-earth-or-alien-spaceship-t3392.html

vanished-peoples-forgotten-places-t45917.html

human-skulls-with-horns-t6293.html

the-giants-lost-in-history-t59036.html

strange-out-of-place-artifacts-t18737.html

star-child-dna-results-t18862.html

ancient-odditys-t11573.html

destination-truth-alien-mummies-t9907.html

pyramids-in-china-t7975.html

bumps and awaits the full debunking. next batch is ready whenever your ready :flop:

And these are why i cant at all consider the entire subject closed.

Not by a far shot.

There is a LOT of material they didnt cover,
and i suspect, there is good reason.

The wonder still remains.

And as for my previous post...put me down for being somewhere in the middle now.
Im nowhere near the camp that says, that taking acouple theories down, takes the whole structure down.

I can grant the debunk some points, but certainly not all of them.
WAYYYY too many questions still. He took the easy ones.

And even on some of those that he touched on, he doesnt mention how stone age people
came about to posess any of the knowledge displayed even in the mechanical explanations..
when other cultures where still banging rocks to make fire...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 1:53 am » by Kaarmaa

Vulcanic wrote:@Kaarmaa
i'm not finding anything for that time period that puma punku was built..

There seems to be nothing about it, the first reported maths come from the mayas, Puma Punku is much older than them, right? :think:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:08 am » by Vulcanic

Lowsix wrote:Dont get caught up in trying to get Truthdefender to really discuss that on a serious level...
it distracts from the thread, sorta..Clarificator too...actually..i mean.

Without trying to pigeonhole a theory based on a definition of God/Alien etc...these subjects till have merit. As do some of the theories, although SOME like Stichins interpretations, have been blown completely out of the water. But even THAT doesnt discount the myriad references to the idea that someone, from somewhere else, both created us (or played a role in it), and another group intervened to teach us things. THAT alone..couldnt not have happened into our psychological lexicon by chance.

But what i will say..

Is that i resisted watching that for a long time.
For the same reasons that people want to avoid it.

WONDER.

I noticed back in thebeginning here, thats where most of the reistance to my debunking of photos and whatnot came.

people want to..i mean NEED to have their Wonder.

Its called Mystery, and even the bible makes a big deal out of it.

Its a huge part of our psychology.
Its why religion is as strong as metaphysics..and topics like AA.

But that said too...despite my utter contempt for his smarmy attitude and marginally unprofessional tone in the debunk video, there was LOT of serious debunking going on in that series, ad there was a lot of legitimate objections and questions raised as to explanations of certain things versus the AA theorists.

THAT said too...i also recognize what the AA show is..for what it is..and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that EXCEPT in the cases of the boldfaced lies. Al la sumerian translations etc.

He did catch them in some outright lies.

But for some of the other stuff he considers he caught them out on..i take it as a show that really does take a sensational angle on a sensational subject and present ONE particular type of view. And for that...ill always be grateful. Ive always loved that show for that reason. it stoked MY wonder, when ive almost wondered myself out.

So it was enjoyable while it lasted.

But as dickish as he was, he did let he air out of a fair number of those presentations..i have to give him that.

No he didnt answer all of it. Not by a far shot, but he stripped some of it bare.

I thought about Vulcanic the whole time.

No poster in the history of DTV or any other site like ours has done the amount of work and research and presentations as he has. Very few people realize the entire scope of his contributions here both in terms of time and effort to SHARE his sense of wonder.. So i hope his wonder didnt take a hit too, like mine did. Regardless what that show concluded, i look at the A series, just as i do about Vulcanics videos, and threasds and posts, as some of the most entertaining material available to anyone anywhere, and when i started thinking back to when i first came here...almost every REALLY good video and presentation thread..had his name on it. So if some of this strikes close to home for him..id say...Fair enough. It would, and does me too.

(yes there were others, but in terms of sheer volume..hands down..DTV hero.)

so it has all served its purpose.
To inform and entertain and get us to think.

Yeah in my first posts here i even said that, he did catch some good things like the weights of the blocks he was correct, but i blame history channels producer for alot of other stuff, you got 5 guys who have 5 different ideas, but all having aliens in common but the other details they differ on and history pieces alot together as if they are all the same. its TV whatever makes a good show looks more real easy to believe.

but he did claim in the beginning he could debunk 100% and that he found jesus lol

but what truth and clarifie don't understand it seems is i'm not a full believer in AA and i'm not a full in the debunking.

I only can ask myself is my god alien???? .
and the answer is clear as can be, god came here and created the earth, so my god is a alien.

and every god i ever studyed is a alien lol it almost seems you have to be a alien to be a god in ancient times lol

Now as for ancient buildings ,, were they built by Aliens?? I'm not sure i lean to No, maybe 1 city thats long gone, after that i think humans built them but how they got that knowledge is my big question??

I fall in the line of lost knowledge lost civilzations but to keep within mainstream science you have to think we got handed alot knowledge fast.

but its possible we are just alot older then we think and earned the knowledge we had?

agree with you on zacharia :cheers:

If one thing can't be debunked then thats all you need and it will never be 100% debunked

I LOVE ANCIENT HISTORY, I will defend it, these debunker and ancient aliens better be sharp because i will be there to ask the questions lol

great points lowsix :flop: :cheers:

Now for some humor this is funny, my best friend is a ginger i had show him LOL
but i'm sure the debunkers will love it too :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext