Ancient Aliens Debunked 09/28/12

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:10 am » by Vulcanic

Kaarmaa wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:@Kaarmaa
i'm not finding anything for that time period that puma punku was built..

There seems to be nothing about it, the first reported maths come from the mayas, Puma Punku is much older than them, right? :think:

some say 14000-17000 but think mainstream says 4000 or so, but i do recall reading they claimed they did not build it they found it, and the debunker brought up the point but i forgot what he said about that?
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:16 am » by ZetaRediculous

I must say I have only just finished watching the vid that Chris White made and yes, he does make good points and there are a lot of questions still pending....

AA is nothing more than entertainment bringing a little of the wierd and wonderful to the masses, and I think Chris Whites videos are aimed at the same people.

I used to be an ardent believer in just about anything that was put in front of me as far as Aliens were concerned. It wasn't just a need to believe, I had seen things that meant I knew they were here. so much so that it coloured the way I looked at the entire subject. Attributing many things to them that in hindsight was foolish. This site has taught me a lot about being objective, about weighing up conflicting sources against each other and maybe thinking things through a little deeper (when I'm being serious) before committing my fingers to keys.

I have total respect for you Vulcanic and have been following some of your video favourites on youtube for years. I think you are well versed in this subject. Really, I would like to see you and Chris White debate this one out. I don't think many here are equipped to answer your research. I wouldn't debate it out with you as I mostly concur with you.

Why not contact him and see if he would be willing to debate it with you???

That would be a thread worth getting the popcorn in for!!
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:18 am » by Vulcanic

Lowsix wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Funny thing is the best ancient alien artifacts havn't even been shown on ancient aliens so to debunk everything ancient alien then you got 5 life times of work to do and i sugest you get started right away because new stuff gets found everyday lol...

something to start with have fun debunkers!

mysterious-iron-pipes-at-the-foot-of-mount-baigong-et-pipes-t2822.html

klerksdorp-spheres-t2819.html

piri-reis-map-t2821.html

proof-of-ancient-alien-technology-t75021.html

mystery-rock-from-earth-or-alien-spaceship-t3392.html

vanished-peoples-forgotten-places-t45917.html

human-skulls-with-horns-t6293.html

the-giants-lost-in-history-t59036.html

strange-out-of-place-artifacts-t18737.html

star-child-dna-results-t18862.html

ancient-odditys-t11573.html

destination-truth-alien-mummies-t9907.html

pyramids-in-china-t7975.html

bumps and awaits the full debunking. next batch is ready whenever your ready :flop:

And these are why i cant at all consider the entire subject closed.

Not by a far shot.

There is a LOT of material they didnt cover,
and i suspect, there is good reason.

The wonder still remains.

And as for my previous post...put me down for being somewhere in the middle now.
Im nowhere near the camp that says, that taking acouple theories down, takes the whole structure down.

I can grant the debunk some points, but certainly not all of them.
WAYYYY too many questions still. He took the easy ones.

And even on some of those that he touched on, he doesnt mention how stone age people
came about to posess any of the knowledge displayed even in the mechanical explanations..
when other cultures where still banging rocks to make fire...

I'm with you 100%

When i first saw ancient aliens i noticed few things and even thought myself is this show going to explain it show it to look dumb so people won't look into it? then i saw that guys hair and thought for sure it was going to be bad lol

but i may disagree on alot of there details but the heart and core of story is a mystery, and they do say alot, i think, i believe ect ect they not saying this is a fact....

to me its letting me make my own choice so i was ok with the show.

the debunker i liked him but when he claimed to be able to debunk it 100% i expected alot more and done alot better , i want to leave with not 1 question lol and he failed bigtime for me..

if i could stack up in a pile everything ancient alien there would be a mountain and that debunker just tossed off a few rocks thats it, he has alot more digging to do lol...
Remiel

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:27 am » by Vulcanic

ZetaRediculous wrote:I must say I have only just finished watching the vid that Chris White made and yes, he does make good points and there are a lot of questions still pending....

AA is nothing more than entertainment bringing a little of the wierd and wonderful to the masses, and I think Chris Whites videos are aimed at the same people.

I used to be an ardent believer in just about anything that was put in front of me as far as Aliens were concerned. It wasn't just a need to believe, I had seen things that meant I knew they were here. so much so that it coloured the way I looked at the entire subject. Attributing many things to them that in hindsight was foolish. This site has taught me a lot about being objective, about weighing up conflicting sources against each other and maybe thinking things through a little deeper (when I'm being serious) before committing my fingers to keys.

I have total respect for you Vulcanic and have been following some of your video favourites on youtube for years. I think you are well versed in this subject. Really, I would like to see you and Chris White debate this one out. I don't think many here are equipped to answer your research. I wouldn't debate it out with you as I mostly concur with you.

Why not contact him and see if he would be willing to debate it with you???

That would be a thread worth getting the popcorn in for!!

that would be interesting and i do respect his research and work :flop: Thank you :cheers: I gotta start making video's again and posting more videos here again, i just been having trouble with video downloaders and my movie maker program.soon i'll be back in action :flop:
Remiel

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 am » by ZetaRediculous

Vulcanic wrote: that would be interesting and i do respect his research and work :flop: Thank you :cheers: I gotta start making video's again and posting more videos here again, i just been having trouble with video downloaders and my movie maker program.soon i'll be back in action :flop:

I haven't been able to get movie maker to work for ages.. I'm using lightworks which is a pro program with a stripped free version here, I haven't played with tiles and transitions yet but its suppose to be pretty powerful... :flop:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Lowsix wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Funny thing is the best ancient alien artifacts havn't even been shown on ancient aliens so to debunk everything ancient alien then you got 5 life times of work to do and i sugest you get started right away because new stuff gets found everyday lol...

something to start with have fun debunkers!

mysterious-iron-pipes-at-the-foot-of-mount-baigong-et-pipes-t2822.html

klerksdorp-spheres-t2819.html

piri-reis-map-t2821.html

proof-of-ancient-alien-technology-t75021.html

mystery-rock-from-earth-or-alien-spaceship-t3392.html

vanished-peoples-forgotten-places-t45917.html

human-skulls-with-horns-t6293.html

the-giants-lost-in-history-t59036.html

strange-out-of-place-artifacts-t18737.html

star-child-dna-results-t18862.html

ancient-odditys-t11573.html

destination-truth-alien-mummies-t9907.html

pyramids-in-china-t7975.html

bumps and awaits the full debunking. next batch is ready whenever your ready :flop:

And these are why i cant at all consider the entire subject closed.

Not by a far shot.

There is a LOT of material they didnt cover,
and i suspect, there is good reason.

The wonder still remains.

And as for my previous post...put me down for being somewhere in the middle now.
Im nowhere near the camp that says, that taking acouple theories down, takes the whole structure down.

I can grant the debunk some points, but certainly not all of them.
WAYYYY too many questions still. He took the easy ones.

And even on some of those that he touched on, he doesnt mention how stone age people
came about to posess any of the knowledge displayed even in the mechanical explanations..
when other cultures where still banging rocks to make fire...

Allright here it is Lowsix and Vulcanic you guys are awesome core posters. The latter a tad OCD but that's not a bad thing you are sooo cool. Low I think you are sporting a grand IQ. I really like the way you evaluate good people, and stick up for the little guy.

Sorry to derail this subject and I don't wanna suck ass but a Spade is a spade. Thanks Vulcanic and Low for your Part here. Anyone who's got a problem Can........... :mrgreen:

Kaarmaa :flop: To you too I really like people who tell it like they see it. (No I'm not running for office :lol: )
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 am » by Vulcanic

ZetaRediculous wrote:
Vulcanic wrote: that would be interesting and i do respect his research and work :flop: Thank you :cheers: I gotta start making video's again and posting more videos here again, i just been having trouble with video downloaders and my movie maker program.soon i'll be back in action :flop:

I haven't been able to get movie maker to work for ages.. I'm using lightworks which is a pro program with a stripped free version here, I haven't played with tiles and transitions yet but its suppose to be pretty powerful... :flop:

cool i will check it out thanks :flop: :cheers: I have a huge stack of stuff i want to make videos about lol
Remiel

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:49 am » by Cia212

Lowsix wrote:THAT said too...i also recognize what the AA show is..for what it is..and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that EXCEPT in the cases of the boldfaced lies. Al la sumerian translations etc.

He did catch them in some outright lies.

But for some of the other stuff he considers he caught them out on..i take it as a show that really does take a sensational angle on a sensational subject and present ONE particular type of view. And for that...ill always be grateful. Ive always loved that show for that reason. it stoked MY wonder, when ive almost wondered myself out.

So it was enjoyable while it lasted.

But as dickish as he was, he did let he air out of a fair number of those presentations..i have to give him that.

The original 2 hour special wasn't as loose in their evidence as the ongoing series...and they left a lot of observations for the viewer to interpret instead of crowbarring in a wild theory. You can tell the presenters don't even believe half of what they're saying - watch Childress start to stammer like he's choking on the lie. I've attended a few seminars where David spoke, the guy doesn't stutter when he believes what he's saying.

I attribute SOME of the increasingly irrational ideas and the sensationalism on trying to keep the show going, it's a gravy train and I'm sure no one involved wants it to quit. Like the way Ghost Hunters started introducing obviously fake "evidence".

I agree with you about Chris' voice inflection, he's as bad as the original Alienscientist videos.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 3:15 am » by Vulcanic

Cia212 wrote:
Lowsix wrote:THAT said too...i also recognize what the AA show is..for what it is..and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that EXCEPT in the cases of the boldfaced lies. Al la sumerian translations etc.

He did catch them in some outright lies.

But for some of the other stuff he considers he caught them out on..i take it as a show that really does take a sensational angle on a sensational subject and present ONE particular type of view. And for that...ill always be grateful. Ive always loved that show for that reason. it stoked MY wonder, when ive almost wondered myself out.

So it was enjoyable while it lasted.

But as dickish as he was, he did let he air out of a fair number of those presentations..i have to give him that.

The original 2 hour special wasn't as loose in their evidence as the ongoing series...and they left a lot of observations for the viewer to interpret instead of crowbarring in a wild theory. You can tell the presenters don't even believe half of what they're saying - watch Childress start to stammer like he's choking on the lie. I've attended a few seminars where David spoke, the guy doesn't stutter when he believes what he's saying.

I attribute SOME of the increasingly irrational ideas and the sensationalism on trying to keep the show going, it's a gravy train and I'm sure no one involved wants it to quit. Like the way Ghost Hunters started introducing obviously fake "evidence".

I agree with you about Chris' voice inflection, he's as bad as the original Alienscientist videos.

Do you think thats why grant left ghost hunters? I got that feeling by the new adds for ghost hunters, they are planning some big hoax i bet.
Remiel

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 am » by Cia212

Vulcanic wrote:Do you think thats why grant left ghost hunters? I got that feeling by the new adds for ghost hunters, they are planning some big hoax i bet.

That's part of it I'm sure. There were also rumors of drug rehab and multiple affairs - apparently the gang is on the road for several months a year...without the wives.

Did you ever see the Halloween special a few years ago? Brutal!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext